39

Clenching my fist, i walked towards Peter on the ground, kneeling infront of him

Clenching my fist, i walked towards Peter on the ground, kneeling infront of him. "What did you just say?" I hissed, a smirk making it's way onto his face.

"I have your father and your step mother," He stated, "My men broke into your house the second you entered this place. I'm not dumb, Jade Carrington."

My eyes widened, thinking about my father and believe it or not, maybe a little about Irina. I don't like the woman but if she is an innocent and got hurt because of me, i would never forgive myself.

"Where is he?" I asked, anger dripping off my tone. He shrugged, "I don't know."

"What the fuck do you mean you don't know?", Blake growled, walked to him and punched him in the face.

"Let me go and i will tell you where he is." Peter compromised as he wipe the blood off his now bruised lips. I could not shrug the feeling that something was off. All of this was just way too easy. Peter kept on checking his watch and me, on the other hand, still could not call on his bluff about having my father. I couldn't tell whether he was lying or telling the truth.

"You're a fucking dead man." Enzo hissed, geabbing him by his collar and banged him against the wall. He got up with a grunt, ready to put up another fight and so was Enzo.

The lunged at each other, Enzo dodged all of his punches easily. He kicked him in his stomach, Peter was on the ground. Enzo removed his gun and placed it against his head, "Im not going to kill you-" He started, "Im going to make you beg for your death and besides, my father is waiting for you at home. Consequences of kidnapping his wife and my mother."

"Guys-" Noah's voice said through the comms, "We noticed a bunch of cars heading to your direction. Seem like Peter planned an ambush, You guys gotta get out of there right now. Our men already retreated because they thought it was over."

"Fuck." Enzo and i breathed out at the same time. Blake looked at us in confusion, "What happened?"

"They're coming-", Peter laughed, "You won't be able to take me." Enzo shook his head, a smirk playing on his lips, "Ya think?", He said, hitting him at the back of his head with the barrel of the gun. He dropped unconscious on the cold ground.

"We're taking him with us, lock him in the basement and torture him for answers." He stated, i nodded in agreement and so did Blake. "Now, lets get out of here."

Enzo dragged Peter with the help of Blake while i helped Enzo's mother walk towards the car which we came in. Upon seeing us, relief washed over the guys' faces.

"God! You look awful." Nick scrunched his nose in disgust at Blake who scoffed, "Try being in my place. I feel awful too."

"Sorry man, i was just teasing." Nick had a sympathetic look on his face to which Blake shook his head, "Yeah i know."

~

Bursting the door of the main house open, Enzo dragged Peter to the basement and tied him to a chair while me and the guys followed him.

"You won't get anything out of me." Peter laughed. "No one can do anything when it comes to you." Enzo said sarcastically, "You said that we won't be able to take you earlier and look-" He pointed to him, "Look where you are right now. We took you, didn't we?"

"Now," He continued pointing to a table filled with different kind of weapons, knives. "I'll choose one of these and ask you a question, if you don't give me an answer, i'll cut one of the things found on you."

Peter's eyes widened in fear but he tried to hide it with a smirk, "Im the leader of the Russian mafia, harming me means war."

I scoffed earning his attention. "Harming you means war." I mocked, making him angry. Enzo had an amused look on his face while Nick, Hunter, Liam and Seth snickered at this.

"-You started the war the second you threatened me, the daughter of the American mafia leader, the second you kidnapped my brother and Lorenzo's mother." I continued, "Now, we're just going to end the war and it seems that the only way to end it is with your death considering you are a brainless freak who started a war with not one, but two of the strongest mafia in the whole world."

"No but what were you thinking, Peter?", Nick jumped in the conversation, "Didn't mommy give you enough attention when you were a baby? You need more from us?"

"Fuck you." Peter spat making a grin appear on Nick's face. He's a fucking psychopath. "Nope, im straight and even if i wasn't, i wouldn't fuck you. You're an ugly ass motherfucker."

"Sis-", Blake entered the basement, he looked at us questionably before shrugging, "I called dad, motherfucker here-", he pointed at Peter who rolled his eyes, "was just fucking bluffing."

"See? Attention seeking motherfucker!" Nick yelled, pointing to Peter, making me chuckle.

"Peter, Peter, Peter," Enzo started, smirking, "Im starting to think, Nick's theory about not getting any attention when you were a baby is true."

"Go to hell." Peter spat, anger could be seen in his eyes, he was Furious.

"Where do you think i came from?", Enzo grinned as he walked over to the table and took a knife. Turning to Peter with the knife in his hand, he smirked upon smelling the dear radiating off him. I mean, we could all smell it, he was so fucking scared right now.

"I told you, messing with people i love and care about, messing with my family, is messing with me and you do not mess with me. It has fucking consequences." Enzo stated, walking towards Peter who was shaking at this point.

"Get ready for the torture of your life. If you're lucky enough, you'll live to tell this story to your kids. I guess you'll find out after i, Jade and the others are done with you."