3

It was soon lunch time

It was soon lunch time. Amy and i became friends already. She told me about how her family moved here last year and she has been attending this school since then. She filled me in about everyone here, including blondie who is suppose to be this school's queen bee and claimed that Lorenzo is hers when he is not. He just uses her when he needs to have sex. The girl is just delusional.

As Amy and i sat at a table, enjoying our meal in peace, we noticed blondie from earlier along with two girls making their way to us. They stood in front of our table, thinking they look scary, bold or whatever it is girls from school think they look like while trying to scare someone by their presence just because they think they are "Popular". She kept staring while her hand reached her backpack, taking out a spray.

"Are you seriously going to spray me?" I questioned, amused by this five year old mindset. Instead of replying, she made the ugliest face i never thought a girl could make and proceeded to spray me but before she could do that, i grabbed her hand and took the spray from her in a swift move. "What now?" I asked, shaking the spray

"You're not gonna spray me." She stated, "That's my thing."

"Is that right?" I continued shaking the spray until a frown formed on her face, quickly replaced by annoyance.

 I am annoyed too, child.

"Look, leave before i do something a five year old would do." I stated, earning a sign from her before she told her friends to follow her outside. Once they left, i sart back down to continue my conversation with Amy but the familiar voice of Nick gained my attention. "Jade." 

Turning around, i saw Nick, Lorenzo, Liam and Hunter all sitting at the back of the cafeteria. Once he noticed me looking at me, he gestured at me and Amy to come where they were. I basically had to drag Amy with me because she was too shy for her own good. The only two available seats were one next to Enzo and one next to Nick. Amy quickly took the seat next to Nick, leaving me to sit next to Enzo. 

"So," Hunter spoke, "There is a party at mine tomorrow night. Would you like to come?"  

"Yes, absolutely." Amy replied, excitement dripping off her tone. Whatever happened to Shy Amy?

"Great. I'll text you the location.", Hunter stated as we exchanged numbers- all of us. 

"So Jade," Liam started, "Tell us about yourself."

"What do you guys want to know?" 

"Where were you born?", Nick asked curiously.

"In a hospital." I replied with a smile, knowing that's not the answer he was expecting. He sighed and shook his head in response. 

"Any boyfriends?", Hunter asked, winking. 

"No." I tried to not make a disgusted face by that wink. We continued eating until the sound of student talking, the clanking sound of Amy's fork, were replied by gunshots.  The principal running into the cafeteria, yelling at everyone to follow him just confirmed that shit was happening.

"What's going on?", I stopped and asked the principal along with my newly made friends. 

"Some terrorists managed to infiltrate the school." He said, catching breaths after each word.  Poor guy ran all the way here. He then rushed all of us in the chemistry class- The only class safe, he said, after closing the door and windows.

The banging on the door startled us, "Open the door and we won't hurt anyone." 

"We are breaking the door." Another man said, actually breaking the door, revealing several armed men, pointing their guns at us. 

"Okay gentlemen." I spoke while the rest looked at me like im crazy which i probably am, To them. "What do you guys want?"

"Where's Jade Carrington and Lorenzo De Luca?", one of the asked, confusing the hell out of me. 

"Carrington?" Lorenzo repeated and looked at me as if he realised something, as did Nick, Liam and Hunter. "What the fuck do you want with them?"

"They are both fucking billionaires." One of them scoffed, "We want money."

"You're talking to them right now." I stated, "Im Jade, pleasure."

"Where's De Luca?" He questioned, his eyes looking at everyone else. 

"Here." Enzo stated.

"Well won't you look at that?", One of the men started, "You're gorgeous." He continued, walking towards me. 

"You got us now. let the others go." Enzo spoke, "How much money?"

"100 million from each." 

"You will get your money once the others are gone." Enzo said and the men sighed before letting the students go, leaving us alone with them. "Now. The money. Call your fathers or whatever." 

"Now, you gorgeous. Let us have some fun." Creepy guy approached me.

"Let us have some fun." I repeated, kicking him in his balls and grabbed the gun from his hand before knocking a guy out. 

Enzo was surprised by this action of mine but he quickly copied it. We managed to fight the terrorists without using the guns, only with punches. Once they were all down, Enzo spoke, "Jade carrington," He smirked, "How's your father? I thought he did not want his only daughter to have anything to do with mafia related shits?" He continued. "how come you know how to fight?"

"Self trained. what mafia related shits?" I asked then realisation hit me. "De Luca as in the italian mafia boss." I pointed out and he nodded.

"I knew your name was familiar." I stated.

"Now, how do we explain this?" He pointed to the knocked out guys.

"I know how." I smiled. "Follow my lead." With that, i burst the door open and faked a hysterical laugh along with Lorenzo.

"What the hell happened in there?" The principal rushed to our side. "Are you two okay?" He looked behind us and see the knocked out guys.

"You won't believe what happened." I started, "we were talking about how much money each other of them will receive then talked about sharing 200 million between them and then they started fighting and knocked each other out. Then Lorenzo here," i pointed to him, "knocked the last one out."

The principal chuckled, shaking his head. "They were amateurs." 

"Get back to your lunch everyone! The police will be here soon to take them away." He ordered and we all went back to the cafeteria.

" He ordered and we all went back to the cafeteria