6

Next morning, i woke up and did my business as usual then got ready for school

Next morning, i woke up and did my business as usual then got ready for school. Once ready, i went downstairs for breakfast and surprise, the soon to be step mommy is there, sitting next my dad and brother around the table.

"Goodmorning sis." Blake said with a smile. I replied a 'morning' back with a smile also and sat next to him.

I took a toast completely ignoring the glare im receiving from the bitch and pour some juice for myself.

"Morning daughter." My dad said smiling. "Morning, Jade." The bitch spoke also wearing a fake smile.

"Morning." I replied coldly.

"Before you go to school, i have some news to tell you both." My dad stated, earning my full attention.

"Irina and i, will be getting engaged this saturday. You can invite your friends if you want." He announced, smiling.

"Cool," Blake sighed completely uninterested like me. I repeated his words with the same level of interest- literally none.

Dad glared at us before turning to look at his girlfriend. "Irina, i would like to speak to my children, alone." Irina replaced the scowl forming on her face with a fake smile and kissed my father before leaving. "Sure."

"Listen, both of you, you will behave. Do you understand? She is your soon to be mother, you will respect and treat her as your mother." He glared at us.

"How old is she?" I questioned.

"23."

"What the fuck?" Blake groaned. "You're like 40."

"So? I will not say it again." With that, Blake and i went outside to our cars.

"I thought he loved mom." I sighed.

"I thought so too. But then again, he proved us wrong. I bet everything that the bitch is after our money." Blake stated clenching his fist earning a nod from me. "Gotta go. I don't wanna be late for school. See you." Kissing him on his cheeks, i left for school.

Within a few minutes, i reached school. Once i parked, i got out of the car and closed the door, i saw my new friends over Lorenzo's car, talking.

I ignored them and started walking inside the school when i heard a familiar voice calling my name. I turned around to a smirking Nick.

"Come here." He yelled, gesturing to where him and the others were standing. Letting out a sigh, i walked to them.

Whilst the others were greeting me,
Lorenzo kept silent and stared at me. Nick, Liam and Hunter kept on talking to me but i wasn't listening. I was staring back at Enzo until he cleared his throat and snapped me back from the staring session. He wasn't staring at me anymore, instead, he had a smirk on and winked at me.

"Hi princess." He said in a deep voice, enough to make me weak in the knees.

"Hi Enzo."

"Let's get to class." Amy came out of nowhere and we reluctantly followed her to the chemistry class.

We went directly in the chemistry class considering we all had the first subject together. Amy and i sat next to each other while the Enzo sat next to Nick and Hunter next to Liam.

"Hey, can you swap placed with Nick?" Amy whispered to me as i raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why?"

"I want to sit next to him." She blushed. I smiled knowingly, smelling a crush.

"Why?"

"I like him. Pretty please..." She pleaded earning a sigh from me before I got up from my seat and walked to the back where Nick and Enzo were sitting.

"Hey Nick, Amy there wants to sit next to you." I stated, standing in front of his table. He looked at Amy who was blushing in confusion before a smirk appeared on his lips. He immediately got up and took a place next to her.

I looked at Enzo who was smirking at me.

"What?"

"Did Amy really want to sit next to him or did you want to sit next to me?"

"Amy likes nick." I stated, rolling my eyes at his assumption. He hummed, clearly not believing me.

The teacher soon came in and started explaining some stuffs. I did not even realize when i zoned out, thinking of my dad getting married to the bitch.

Does he love her? Is he using her? Is she using him? Does she love him? Is it for money? Is it for work? Business?

"Jade?" A familiar voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah what?", I asked, turning to see Enzo looking at me with a concerned expression which was soon replaced with his cold one.

"You good?"

"Yeah im fine." I replied with a shrug. He nodded not believing me but he let it go.

"Lorenzo and Jade, do you have something you wanna share to the class?" The teacher asked, her attention now on us.

"Why would we share our conversation to the class? If it was the case, we'd just speak in a mic for the whole school to hear our conversation." Enzo stated.

"Mr De Luca, i will not tolerate you talking to me like this." The teacher warned with a strict look on her face.

"Oh yeah? How do you want me to talk to you then?", Enzo asked smirking.

The teacher was blushing by now.

God, this is funny.

"Is she blushing?" I asked the obvious earning a chuckle from him. "That woman has had crush on me ever since god knows when."

"And you use that to your advantage?" I asked receiving a nod. "Did you ever have sex with her?"

"Nah. I'd never fuck a teacher. That's gross and she's twice my age." He smirked.

"Oh."

"Why do you ask?"

"Just wanna know."

"Yeah? And besides, i'd rather fuck you." The bell rang, he quickly got off his chair and went to his other class.