36

We arrived at the airport shortly after leaving Amy's house

We arrived at the airport shortly after leaving Amy's house. We were taking Enzo's private jet which i did not know he had. I hurriedly took a seat at the back, next to the window, Enzo came to sit beside. Nick sat Infront of me, Seth beside Nick along with Hunter and Liam.

"Ever been a plane before?" He asked as he fastened his seatbelt before doing the same with mine as if i didn't know how to do it. "No, i haven't been on plane before."

"Don't worry, you can hold my hand." Seth winked at me, holding his hand out for me to place mine on his. Enzo groaned before slapping his hands away. "Ow-" Seth frowned, "That hurt."

"Really?" Enzo fake pouted earning a nod from Seth. He smirked before saying "Good." The others chuckled at their interaction while i played with my hands nervously. I closed my eyes, thinking of nice things. I heard thinking of nice, positive, beautiful things help when you're in the plane so, why not give it a try.

I felt someone place his hands on mine, opening my eyes, i saw Enzo looking at me with a genuine smile. "It's going to be fine, trust me." I returned the smile, interlocking our fingers together.

"Awww," Nick cooed earning both of our attentions as he gestured to our hands, "You guys are so cute."

"Shut up, Nick. Shut up." Enzo said with an eye roll, making Nick pout. "Meanie." He snuck his tongue out, like a child. I raised an eyebrow at him as did the others.

"We'll take off in 5 minutes." A voice said through the speaker. Enzo held my hand tighter which i was grateful for.

~
It was not as bad as some people described it as. Enzo still has not let go of my hand and we already took off, not that im complaining.

"Hello, sir." A blonde woman came standing beside Enzo, holding a plate with drinks on it. Her blouse looked like it was about to tear on the front anytime now. "Would you like a drink?", she asked, looking Enzo up and down

i clicked my tongue earning her attention. "I would like one."

"Sure." She gave me a tight smile, which was clearly fake before taking a glass from the plate, leaning over Enzo, putting her tits in his face and handed the glass over to me.

"Anyone else want something?", she asked in a slutty tone, her eyes wandering along all the guys, "Anything?"

"Hand each of us a drink and leave." Enzo ordered earning a nod from her. She bent over on Seth, doing the same thing he did with Enzo and handed Nick his drink.

"Woman-", Seth spoke once she handed Nick his drink and stood straight, "I could see your bra. What is this? A strip club?"

Her eyes widened in embarrassment but she quickly hid it, replacing it with a smirk. "I could give you a show if you'd like."

"Why don't you leave? Can't you see no one is interested in you?", I asked with an eye roll. She glared at me through her fake lashes, "Shut up, bitch. No one is talking to you."

"You're fired." Enzo said making her look at him, "Take a parachute and jump off this fucking plane right now."

"B-but what if i d-die?", She stuttered, her eyes widening in fear. Enzo shrugged, "You won't die, according to my calculations, you should land on an island."

"Bu-" she started again but Enzo cut her off, "You'll fucking survive even if you don't i don't care. Take a parachute and leave my fucking plane."

"Si-sir im sorry, please-" She pleaded but Enzo ignored it, he removed his gun from his waistband and pointed it towards her. "Leave now and have a chance of survival or die."

"I'll leave..." She sighed before running off to wherever the parachutes were kept. "Jared!", Enzo yelled and soon, a man joined us, "Make sure Nila or whatever her name is jumps off this plane. After she jumped, close the door immediately." Nodding, the man disappeared to wherever Blondie is. 

After 2 minutes, a red light started going off in the plane. "Sir, the back door of the plane has been opened-" The voice in the speaker said but stopped, "Oh nevermind, it's been closed again."

"Idiots." Enzo sighed, rubbing his forehead. He groaned when Nick, Seth, Liam and Hunter started laughing at something they were looking through the window.

"Look at her go-" Nick started and bursted out laughing again. "oh my god."

Leaning over, i started laughing at what i saw. It was blondie with her parachute, her mouth was opened, it wouldn't take a genius to know that she was screaming. Enzo leaned over me as he looked at the sight, letting out a chuckle. "She called you a bitch, she deserved it." He whispered and sat back in his seat after placing a kiss on my neck.