24

Changing into my black leather jacket and combat boots, i opened my bathroom's door only to be met with 4 men sitting on my bed, the couch and the floor

Changing into my black leather jacket and combat boots, i opened my bathroom's door only to be met with 4 men sitting on my bed, the couch and the floor. One was even opening my fucking drawer looking for god knows what.

3 guesses who was looking into my drawer.

Nick. You guessed it right. Even after he heard the door opened which clearly meant that i am out of the bathroom, he did not stop whatever he was doing.

Weirdo.

"Nick, what the hell are you looking for?", I asked as he immediately closed the drawer and gave me a grin.

"Uh- I wanted to know what girls keeps in their drawers." He shrugged.

"Damn- you look hot," Hunter smirked earning a smack from Enzo.

Possessive much?

Wait what?

What the hell.

"I agree with Hunter. Holy shit woman." Ryder stated.

"Yeah yeah whatever," Enzo sigh, "Lets get going, shall we?"

"Wait, I need my weapons." i said earning a confused look from all of them.

They're probably thinking where i could keep my weapons. Well, i'm more than happy to show them.

Walking towards a frame, i carefully removed it and placed it on the ground. Behind the frame, there was a fake wall. Which of course, i built to hide my weapons. Now, it's not big or Anything but its enough.

There was a small screen on the wall which required me to type in my password for it to open and give me access to my weapons.

Amazing, right?

Looking back at the guys, i smirked at their expression. They were surprised. Of course they will be surprised.

Once i typed in the password, the wall opened and my weapons were in full disclosure.

There were guns and different kind of blades which i myself, painted sometimes when i had nothing to do. And i was talented as fuck, im not gonna lie. They were amazing and beautiful.

"Fucking hell—", Liam breathed still looking surprised, "This is amazing."

I hummed in agreement and proud of myself for being creative.

Ryder walked forward and tried to touch one of my blades but i slapped his hand away.

"Ouch!", He whined, "What was that for?"

"Do not touch." I warned sternly earning a nod from him. He looked.. scared? I wanted to laugh at him and that's exactly what i did.

"I- i was ju- just messing with you-", i said in between the laughs as he rolled his eyes and fake pouted.