32

I let out a sign as i knocked on the door of his office for the third time, still receiving no answer which lead me to think that he must be really pissed and jealous

I let out a sign as i knocked on the door of his office for the third time, still receiving no answer which lead me to think that he must be really pissed and jealous. I smirked at the thought of him being jealous, jealousy is a really bad thing. Shaking my head at the thoughts, i knocked for the fourth time and this time, he responded. "What on earth could you possibly want from me?"

I rolled my eyes before bursting the door open, i entered the office and placed myself on the chair infront of him. He did not, once, lift his head from his laptop to look at me.

~

3 minutes. That's how long it's been since i have been sitting here, infront of him and he still never lifted his head up to look at me. Having enough of his childish behaviour, i said, "Lorenzo." He immediately tore his gaze away from his laptop to me, with a smirk playing on his lips. I raised a questioning eyebrow at this which made him shrug. Fucking mood swings.

"Is there anything you need?", He tilted his head to the side and asked, "Why are you here? I thought you were having a nice time hugging Seth." He spat his name with so much venom.

I mimicked his action before asking, "Why does it bother you so much if i hug Seth or not?" He clenched his jaw, "It doesn't bother me. Too much PDA for my liking."

I snorted, "A hug is no PDA, Enzo. It's not like we were kissing or fucking infront of everyone—" i shook my head with a smile. He rolled his eyes before saying, "Judging by the way he was looking at you, it wouldn't take a genius to know he wouldn't mind fucking you right there, infront of everyone."

"Are you jealous?", I asked, trying to stop a smile from breaking out. "No, why would i be jealous?"

"Well, i don't know but you're acting like a jealous guy." I pointed out to which he snorted, "Well, im not jealous."

"Okay, whatever you say." I smiled, "We need to go back to your place. We have school tomorrow, remember?"

"Right. Let's go." He said before standing up, taking his jacket from the chair then turned towards me. "Are you just gonna keep sitting there or move that ass of yours so that we can go home?" I rolled my eyes at his rudeness and stood up, following him to the car after saying bye to the guys.

Once we were in the car, i put the seat belt on as Enzo started driving back. I leaned my head against the window and  before i knew it, my eyelids started getting heavy and i fell asleep.

~

 Seth is a fucker, that's what he is

Seth is a fucker, that's what he is. He knew i had taken a liking to Jade, yet, he keeps doing things to piss me off. Obviously, i was jealous. I absolutely adore Jade, i like her and i have a feeling that she knows it considering how she asked me if i was jealous earlier which i immediately denied.

My gaze snapped on Jade for a second, the sight immediately brought a smile on my face. She leaned her head against the window, strands of her hair was on her face as she slept. She was so fucking beautiful.

Once i arrived home, i parked the car before making my way to the passenger seat, opened the door and carefully picked Jade up. She shifted in her sleep but didn't wake up. I continued my way inside the house to her room with her in my arms. I placed her on her bed as i looked at her sleeping figure. Leaning over, i placed a kiss on her head and cheeks before leaving her room with a smile on my face.