27

When i tell you im so fucking stressed right now

When i tell you im so fucking stressed right now. Not only did a fucking bitch reveal my identity to the Russian mafia but the dude now wants me. Like what the fuck, im not an object to be wanted by the Russians.

Not only that, but my father and brother. I will have to tell them about this myself before they find it out from someone else.

I let out a heavy sigh as i looked outside through the tainted window of the Lorenzo's car. We were currently going to the house of Layla. Nick ran a background check on her, thanks to the description i gave her. Apparently, she did not lie about her name being Layla or her address for that matter. She indeed does stay where i dropped her after i saved her from being raped. This alone made me question if she really is the one who told the Russians about me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Enzo hit the car brake, almost making my head hit the board. I groaned before glaring at him to which he responded with a smirk.

"Ready?", He asked as he checked his loaded gun along with the others. "Yup." I responded, checking mine also. Once we were all sure our guns were well checked and loaded, we stepped out of the car and stood infront of the house which hasn't change since i last brought Layla back.

Being the well mannered person that i am, i knocked once at the door. Receiving no response, i knocked again. Enzo groaned in frustration as he wanted to burst the door open but i stopped him.

"Hellooo," Nick chanted, "Is anyone homeeee?", The others chuckled behind him while i just smiled and shook my head at his childish action.

"That's it," Enzo rolled his eyes, "Im going in." He was about to open the door when i grabbed his hand. "No, Enzo. Wait, we don't know what's inside. What if her families or kids are inside and we just burst in with our guns? We don't know much about her." I reasoned with him.

He let out a groan but nodded anyways. I mentally smiled at him before knocking again and this time, the door opened revealing a woman in her forties. We quickly hid the guns behind our back before giving the woman a tight smile.

"Hello, is Layla home?" I asked, faking the best smile possible. The woman raised a questioning eyebrow at me then proceeded to look at the guys next to me who had a serious look plastered on their faces. "Who's asking?"

"Me, obviously. Blind much?" Is what i wanted to reply but much to my dismay, i had to play nice. "Im a friend of Layla's. I would appreciate it if i could see her."

"What's your name?", She questioned suspicion visible on her face, "She never mentioned anyone coming home."

"So, she is here." Enzo murmured making the woman's attention snap on him. "Who are you?" She asked before pointing to the others, "And who are they?"

"They're my brothers," I stated, "They insisted to come with me. Something about being safe, young girls like you shouldn't be alone on the streets," i chuckled, mentally laughing hysterically before continuing, "You know, overprotective brothers."

"You have a lot of brothers." She pointed out with a smile. Enzo scoffed, wrapped his hand around my waist before saying, "They're her brothers. I am her boyfriend." I looked at him with a raised eyebrow as he smirked and planted a kiss on my head.

"How sweet," The woman cooed, "Layla must be in her room. It's in the hallway, pink door, not hard to miss." She stepped aside and let us in. "Have fun, kids."

"Thank you, Mrs—", i started, "Oh please, call me Gianna." She smiled receiving a nod from us. We thanked her and walked towards Layla's room which true to Gianna's word, was not hard to miss.

Again, Enzo being Enzo was about to grab the doorknob when I stopped him. "Knock." I murmured. He scoffed but nodded anyways before knocking.

The door opened revealing Layla, dressed in a pair of jeans and a top. "What do you wa—" she spoke but stopped once she saw us. More like, once she saw me.

"Hello, Layla." I greeted with a tight smile. Her eyes widened and started closing the door but Enzo grabbed the door, pushing it open so that we all could enter. "Be a nice girl and act like every thing is okay or mommy dearest will die." Enzo threatened making Layla quickly nod as she closed the door behind us.

Nick made himself comfortable on her while Hunter and Liam closed all the windows and drew the curtains. I on the other hand, sat on her drawer, looking directly at her as Enzo leaned against the door with crossed arms, looking hot as always.

"So," i trailed off, "Do you have something to tell me, Layla?" I asked as she quickly shook her head.

"Tell us, Layla," Enzo spoke, "You're making this harder for yourself." She stayed quiet. I gritted my teeth before pushing myself off the drawer and walked towards her. "Did you or did you not tell the Russians about my fucking identify?" I asked receiving no answer from her. "Fucking answer me!"

"Y-yes. I did but i swear, they threatened my mother. She's all I have. Please, don't kill her, kill me." Layla pleaded, tears streaming down her face like a waterfall.

"Do you have any idea about the problems im going to be facing because of you?" I sighed before continuing, "The Russian Leader wants me. I saved you from being raped and this is how you repay me?"

"I know and im so sorry but i did not have a choice," She cried, "Please believe me."

"Keep your voice down woman," Enzo hissed, "Your mother will hear us." 

"What- what are you going to do to me?" Layla started shaking in fear. 

"Nothing if you tell us what you know about the Russians and if you lie, you die." I shrugged.

"I know that they somehow found out about how you saved me, threatened my mom and made me tell them about your identity. They have been keeping an eye on you for the past week," Layla started, "They want you on their side so that they can become more powerful, so that people can fear them."

"They've been keeping an eye on her for the past week?", Enzo asked receiving a nod from her. He sighed before running his hand through his hair.

"I know that they are allies with the Spanish mafia. They both wants to take The Italian mafia down. According to them, he is too powerful and they wants his power. They thought becoming allies is the best decision and having Poison by their side would make that dream of theirs come true. But after keeping an eye on you for the past week, they've seen how close you are to Lorenzo and decided to threaten him into giving you to them instead." Layla continued.

"Two fucking mafias?", I scoffed, "What could go wrong?" I joked as the others shook their head with a chuckle.

"If i find out you lied to us, i will fucking torture you until you beg me to kill you." Enzo warned Layla receiving a nod from her.

He turned to me and smirked, "Well, i guess we'll have to tell your dad about your little secret, princess."

"And brother," i added, "I hope he doesn't kill me before The Russians does." Sighing, we waved Layla goodbye and left the house.