13

We returned back to the living room with the drinks

We returned back to the living room with the drinks. Enzo and i took our seat while Seth just sat on a single couch across us.

"Sup Seth," Hunter acknowledged him with a nod which he returned, sipping his drink.

We were talking about random things when a familiar High pitch voice interrupted us by yelling 'Baby', Loudly.

"Not her again....", Nick groaned, shaking his head. 

There she was, the bitch herself, wearing a tight and i mean it, really tight neon yellow dress. The dress looks like it was forced on her. It didn't fit her at all. She looked ridiculous, i needed a stronger word than ridiculous.

"Enzo," She smiled, making her way towards him. 

Enzo clenched his jaw, closing his eyes before hissing. "Do. Not. fucking. Call. Me. Like. That."

"Why not?" Camela asked, standing in front of him before pointing to me. "She calls you like that."

"Her, yes. You, No."

"But i—" She started only to cut get off by Enzo. "Shut the fuck up and out of my face."

She glared at Nick, Me, Hunter, Amy and Seth who were smiling innocently at her.
She then started glaring at me. Only at me. Awkward much?

"What are you still doing here?", I questioned, trying to avoid her gaze. "No one wants you here. You know where the door is, yes?"

She huffed in response, still glaring at me. 

What the hell was her problem?

Sighing, i decided some fresh air would do me good. I stood up, about to go on the balcony when i caught Enzo's questioning gaze on me. "Where are you going?"

"Balcony." I replied. "Wanna come with?"

He gave me a simple nod and walked in front, expecting me to follow him. I mentally rolled my eyes at his bossy attitude and followed him behind. Once on the balcony, he leaned on the railing. 'How did it go?"

"How did what go?", i repeated, confused by his question. 

"The mission?" He clarified, raising an eyebrow. Leaning beside him, i let out a sigh. "I don't know. I did not go."

"Jade, i have something to tell you," Enzo blurted out. I  looked at him, urging him to continue, "Earlier today, we caught someone sneaking inside. I got some answers out of him."

"What answers?", I asked

"That man was suppose to be sneaking into your main house, not mine. He got confused being the kid that he is," he scoffed, "Anyways the point is, he was sent by the Russian Mafia. Apparently, they somehow got the news that your dad was about to meet poison tonight and wanted to follow him so that they could capture poison."

Interesting. What did the Russian Mafia want with me?

"What could the Russian mafia possibly want with m— poison?", I asked, earning his attention.

He shrugged, "I don't know. I am going to find out though."

"I should get home. My dad will be worried if he doesn't see me," i made up an excuse, "i'll see you tomorrow?", I asked despite knowing that he's invited to the engagement tomorrow.

"Yeah." He smirked. "Drive safe." I gave him a small smile before leaving to inform the others about my departure. Once home, i took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes before literally throwing myself on the bed.  

The Russians could want me for two main reasons. My skills were one thing. Revenge was another. Maybe my father had mess with them and they wanted revenge? But, i knew better. My father knew better. He would not start unnecessary war with another mafia unless they really pissed him off. I could not tell at this point.