37

Descending down the stairs of the plane, Enzo came next to me and interlocked our hands together, just like he did in the plane on our whole way to Russia

Descending down the stairs of the plane, Enzo came next to me and interlocked our hands together, just like he did in the plane on our whole way to Russia. He looked at me, an evil smirk playing on his lips before saying, "Ready to go get your brother and my mother back?"

"As ready as ever." I replied, sighing as we walked to the black cars waiting for us. Nick, Hunter, Liam, Seth, Liam, Enzo and myself got into the same car.  We waited as Enzo's men grabbed our suitcases.

"Where are we staying?", Liam questioned.

"I have a house here." Enzo replied earning a nod from Liam. Soon, the driver got back in the car and we drove to wherever Enzo's house was situated. After a couple of minutes, the car came to a stop and the driver got out it. Enzo opened the car door, got out of the car with us following behind him.

We stood infront of a huge mansion, not as huge as Enzo's house back but it was huge. "Come on, let's go inside." Enzo grabbed my hand, rushing me inside with the others following us.

The inside was even more beautiful than the outside. It was cleaned up and almost everything was shining. I could see my reflection on the floor, it was absolutely gorgeous.

"Let's go pick a room." Seth clapped his hands together like a child earning a questioning glare from all of us. "What?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck nervously before continuing, "New things for some reason gets me excited."

Deciding not to question this, i made my way upstairs to pick a room. There was a room down in the hallway, it was a quiet, far from the other rooms. I opened it and was immediately stunned by the beauty of the room. It was absolutely breathtaking, I found it breathtaking because its walls were Grey, curtains were white and Grey, The bed was black, there was a fire place also. It was almost like Enzo's room back at his place.

"What are you doing here?", A voice broke me out of the trance this room put me in. Turning around, i was greeted with Enzo who was leaning against the now closed door, with his arms in his pockets and a smirk on his face.

"Picking my room during our stay here." I simply stated before turning back to look at the room.

"Hmm," Enzo hummed as i heard his footsteps approaching me. He wrapped his arms around my waist from the back, his face in my neck and whispered, "And you like this one?"

"Yes." I breathed out as i felt him place a kiss on my neck, "It's my room-" He stated, "But, i don't mind sharing it with you. You can stay here if you'd like."

"Are there no other rooms available in here?", I asked, feeling his grip tighten on my waist. "There are 5 rooms here. Seth, Nick, Liam and Hunter took one which leaves only this room. You and i were going to share anyway, princess." He replied huskily as he turned me around to face him, without removing his hands on my waist.

"Why must i share the room with you?", I raised an eyebrow at him, "I can just go-" Before i could continue my sentence, he slammed his lips on mine. We both stopped to catch our breaths, he rested his forehead against mine and said, "Because, you're mine."

"Since when?", I asked with an eye roll. "You never took me on a date, never asked me to be your girlfriend. You can't just claim me as yours."

Enzo smirked, "When we get back home with our families and all of this is over, i'll take you on a date and ask you to be my girlfriend."

"And if i refuse?"

"I know you like me, princess," He winked before continuing, "It's cute how you think you have a choice here. And besides, if you did a choice and you refused?-" He pointed to himself, his finger running up and down on his own body, "You'd lose all of these."

"Cocky much?", I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop the smile from breaking onto my face. "Only to you, baby. Only to you." He replied, smiling before slamming his lips on mine again.