14

It was unfortunately Saturday

It was unfortunately Saturday. Usually, i'd be happy that it was Saturday because there was no school but since i have known that my dad's getting married to that bitch, i have e been wanting to build a time machine so that i can skip Saturdays. I know it sounded weird and all, but it was what it was. After showering, i reluctantly went downstairs and immediately wished i did not when i saw a bunch of strangers in my house, decorating, reminding yet again about my dad's engagement. 

"What the fuck is this doing here?", Blake yelled when he tripped over a rope infront of his door.I wanted to laugh, i really did but i couldn't. I was way too pissed to laugh.

"Put the roses on the stairs," A high pitch voice yelled from downstairs, "It has to be on the freaking stairs!"

I looked at Blake who rolled his eyes at Irina's voice then started walking towards me. "No wonder why we didn't hear the birds chirping today," He started, "Irina must have scared them away with that irritating voice of hers."

"Breakfast is ready!", The chef, Nina said from downstairs. Blake and i rushed in the kitchen and took our seats on the stools in front of the island table, knowing we did not want to make her angry. A few minutes after Blake and i started eating, My father and Irina decided to grace us with their presences. 

"Are you guys excited for later?", Irina asked, wearing a huge grin.

"Nope." Blake and i said in unison, earning a glare from our dad. "You will behave later, is that clear?" He asked, his tone demanding. Blake and i knew better than to refuse or make some joke when he spoke to us in this tone. We both just nodded in response, not meeting his gaze and continued with our breakfast- The only good thing in this household right now. Dd stood up, earning our attention again before adding, "When you two are done, meet me in the office."

"So...' Irina trailed off, "You will both be calling me 'mommy' soon." 

"Seriously?" I let out a sigh before looking at her. "Aren't you like 21? You want to be called like that by a 17 and a 19 years old?" I shook my head at this, pointing to my brother, "Blake here, is like 2 years younger than you."

"True." He shrugged, ignoring Irina's glare directed at us,"but then again, it's not our problem if she has a thing for oldies." Without waiting for a reply, both Blake and i left, going straight to our father's office.

~

He cleared his throat before talking. "I know you don't like Irina."

I was trying not to roll my eyes at his obvious statement.

"But", He continued, "I like her so you're gonna bear her." I was going to say something when a notification from Amy distracted me. 

We're going to the beach with the guys. You in? ~A

When? ~J

In  15 minutes. ~A

Im in. I'll drive there. Send me the location? ~J

I'll ask Nick, wait. ~A

"Jade, are you listening to me?", My dad's voice snapped my gaze from my screen to him.  I nodded, "Yeah, sure. I will behave."

A satisfied look took over his features, "Good."

My phone pinged with another notification from Amy. 

Lorenzo said he'll come and get you. He's going to be there in 10. Get readyyy. ~A

"Who's that?", Blake decided to be his nosy self and asked, earning the attention of my father.

"Amy.'" I replied, " I am going to the beach with her." 

"Have fun." Dad said, smiling when i stood up, ready to leave. 

"Take care." Blake added before i left to change into an outfit appropriate for the beach.

~

Covering the snake tattoo with makeup, i let my hair fall on my back and wore a swimsuit inside despite having no intention of swimming. Better be safe than sorry, they say. Satisfied with my top and shorts, i packed another pair of shorts and a t-shirt. As i was closing the bag, My phone pinged with another notification. It was Enzo, telling me he is waiting outside. 

Turning off my phone, i rushed downstairs, wanting to get out of this house as soon as i could. I was amazed by thee sight of Enzo's jeep. I wasn't aware he had one. Opening its door, i sat next to him. I cleared my throat, snapping him out of his staring session with my body.

"You look hot." He stated as i took in his appearance. He wore a white shirt, the buttons undone, the sleeves rolled up, displaying his tattoos. 

"Done eye raping me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at is choice of words. "Yes." 

He seemed surprised at my answer before a smirk took over his lips and he started the jeep. The ride to the beach was silent, peaceful. We didn't speak much, just enjoyed each other's presence. I found myself enjoying his company more than i would like to admit and this scared me somehow. 

The jeep came to an abrupt stop, signalling that we have reached our destination. Enzo got out first and took our bags which were sitting in the back. I followed behind him until we spotted our friends. 

Upon noticing us, Amy, Nick, Hunter, Liam and Ryder tackled me in a hug which i returned.

"Let's hit the ocean." Nick grinned, removing his shirt along with the other guys. Enzo included.  Jesus, the guy looked like he was sculpted by god himself, each and every detail. God sure took his time with him. I did not realize i was staring until i caught him smirking at me. Rolling my eyes, i redirected my gaze towards the beach, using everything as a distraction. 

"You're not going to swim?", Amy asked. I shook my head, "No."

"Why?" She pouted.

"I don't feel like it." I shrugged, mumbling a 'sorry' to her. She smiled, saying it was okay before running off to Nick who was already in the water.

"Why are you not swimming?", Enzo asked sitting next to me, shirtless. I tried to not look at him as i replied, "I don't want to." His silence made me look at him, he looked deep in thoughts before a smirk took over his features. "Are you scared of the ocean?"

"N." I denied his assumption, "I just don't want to." He sighed at my response and before i  knew it, i was being lifted off the ground. "What the fuck? Put me down."

"Nope," He said, carrying me towards the ocean. "Im gonna make you wet."

"Wh-what?" I stuttered. Did i just fucking stutter?

"Yeah. Im gonna throw you in the water?" He asked, smirking at my reaction, knowing what i thought of. He shook his head at me, dragging his bottom lip between his teeth, "It goes both ways though."

"Enzo," I glared at him, trying to not show how affected i was by whatever he just did. "Put me down."

"Nope."

"Can i at least change?" I asked, not wanting to get in the water with what i was wearing. He sighed before putting me down. I rolled my eyes at his behavior before taking off my clothes, revealing the black swimsuit. I looked at him, to see his reaction. As expected, his eyes roamed shamelessly around my body

"Eyes up here." I spoke, distracting him when he pinned me with a knowing look, full of lust.

"Guys", Hunter yelled, snapping us out of our staring session. "Get your asses over here."

Without warning, I was being lifted again and carried towards the ocean. I knew saying anything would be useless so i kept quiet. He was about to drop me in the water when a familiar voice spoke, "Lorenzo De Luca and Jade Carrington together on the beach with their little friends. Now, isn't that a sight?"