18

Letting my hair fall on my back, i take one last glance at myself in the mirror before going downstairs for the engagement party

I wore a blue dress with silver heels. After being content with my look, i went downstairs.

I was greeted by a a huge crowd

I was greeted by a a huge crowd. To be honest, i didn't know any of these people excluding my father, brother and Irina.

My eyes scanned the crowd and set on a  group of familiar boys talking to my father. I smiled to myself and headed to them.

Walking towards them, i took in what they were all wearing. They all wore black costumes including Enzo who also his silver necklace hanging around his neck, looking hot, as always.

Where is that coming from?

Shutting my thoughts away, i walked towards the guys and my father. My dad smiled when he set his eyes on me, making the guys turn around.

"Holy—" Nick started, "Fuck", Hunter finished his sentence for him.

"You look so beautiful. As always.", Ryder winked at me earning a glare from Enzo.

"Lookin' Hot." Liam winked, chuckling to himself. Shaking my head with a chuckle, i said "You guys clean up pretty well."

"That's all you gotta say?", Nick asked faking a pout, "Look at us," He pointed to the guys, including himself, "We deserve at least a hot."

I was about to reply to him when someone interrupted me by saying, "Oh well, hello there boys..."

"Hello, Miranda." Nick greeted with a fake smile while i tried holding my laugh at his forgetful mind.

"Hello Iris." Hunter greeted

"Hello Jannet," Liam greeted

"Hello Lily." Ryder greeted while i looked at all of them in confusion.

Realisation soon hit me. They didn't forget her name, they just wanted to annoy him. Hell, its working.

If you could see the looks on her face. It could kill.