25

Jade, the guys and myself were tired when we returned from the club yesterday

Jade, the guys and myself were tired when we returned from the club yesterday. After dropping Jade to her house, the guys went back to each other their houses while i went back to mine.

Forgetting that i am not the only one who lives in the house, i slammed the door open immediately earning the attention of my parents who were sitting in the living room Instead of being in their room sleeping.

What the fuck are they doing in the living room at 00:45?

"What are you guys doing up?", I asked confused as i walked to them to see their attention switched from being on me to something on the table.

It was a box.

"This came about 1 hour ago. We didn't open it because of a letter which came along with your name on it. It was specified that the box should be opened by you and yourself only." My dad explained.

Who could have sent me this?

"Well? What are you waiting for? Open it." My mom broke me out of my thought. She is one of the most curious woman to ever exist out there.

And as being told, i opened the box. I was expecting many things but Jade's picture along with a real fucking snake was not one of my expectations.

"Oh my god!", my mom exclaimed, "Is this a snake? It's looking at me—," her eyes widened in fear. "Take it away from me!"

Oh and, my mother is terrified of snakes but you probably already guessed it.

"Is that Jade Carrington's picture in there?", My dad noticed despite my hopes of him not noticing.

"There's a letter," He continued, "Take it out."

"Why would i put my hand in that thing? You take it out." I said to him.

"Oh fuck No!", he said with a disgusted look, "Look at that fucking snake. Its so fucking ugly."

"Exactly! Im not letting that touch me." I stated with a disgusted look.

"Take it out." He hissed

"You take it out." I replied back.

"Take it out."

"You do it."

"No, you do it."

"No. You."

"No, you."

"— For the love of god!", my mother groaned. "I married a fucking pussy and gave birth to another fucking pussy."

Did she just—?

She walked towards the box and removed the letter as my dad and i looked at her amazed by what she just did despite being afraid of snakes.

Grabbing my hand, she put the letter on it. "Here you go."

"Bunch of pussies." She muttered under her breath as she headed upstairs. My dad and i looked at each other once we heard the door slammed shut.

"I think she's on her period." He shrugged. "Im gonna go upstairs too. Im tired. Tell me what's on the letter tomorrow."

Nodding, he muttered a goodnight before disappearing into his room.

I opened the letter as i read what's written inside.

I assume you figured out that i know about Jade Carrington being poison. I wonder what's gonna happen to her once everyone finds out the real identity of the greatest assassin of all times.

Now, we do not want that to happen, do we? People are paying to know the real identity of poison. They are ready to pay billions and ready to buy her.

If you do not want everyone in the underground to know that Jade is poison, Hand me over your mafia. I want everything that belongs to you in my name.

You have 1 month to think over it all. Yes, 1 month is plenty of times. See you when the time comes. I'll contact you soon.

~ P.M

Two words.

Fucking hell.

P.M could only stand for one man. Peter Molotov. Leader of the Russian mafia. The one who has been wanting poison to work for him.

Only question is, how could Peter find out about Jade?

Jade needs to tell her father about her being poison so that we can find a way out of this. Otherwise, we are fucked.

But good thing is, we have a month. First thing to do tomorrow is, go to school, take them all to the main house after it and talk about this situation.