38

After that session in Enzo's room, i went to take a shower while he did some work related to the mafia business

After that session in Enzo's room, i went to take a shower while he did some work related to the mafia business. Dressed in a black crop top and a pair of sweatpants, i went downstairs where Nick, Hunter, Liam, Seth were sitting in the living room.

"Hey guys." I said, sighing as i flop down the couch next to Nick. "What's new?"

"Well," Liam started, "The guys are setting up our vehicles, guns and loading everything in the truck."

"We're leaving in one hour, right?", Seth questioned earning a nod from Nick, "Lorenzo said we should get them back and end this war once for fucking all."

"Then let's go end this fucking war." Hunter smirked, "They shouldn't have mess with us."

I nodded, "They signed their own death certificates by doing so."

"Agreed." Enzo joined us, wearing a black shirt and pants, his hair was still wet from the shower. "We leave in one hour, is everything already ready?"

"I think s-" Seth said but was cut off by one of the men who said, "Everything ready, boss."

With a curt nod from Enzo, the man rushed outside. Enzo turned to us and said, "Go get ready everyone."

The guys nodded before leaving the living room to go and get ready. "Are you ready?" I questioned, making him smile. He nodded, "Yup, the room is all yours."

~

"Jade, Seth, Liam, Nick, Hunter, with me." Enzo stated, making all of us enter the black SUV parked infront of the house.

After everyone got into their cars and double checked if everything needed was here, we started driving towards Peter, The Russian mafia leader's house.

Within a few minutes, the car came to a stop. Stepping out of the car, i noticed we were in the middle of the forest which is found at the back of Peter's house.

"Here," Noah said as he handed each one of us an earpiece, "Wear it, turn it on and test." We did as he told us and it worked perfectly. After adjusting our earpiece and took our weapons needed, we were ready to break in the house.

"I'll guide you guys once you're on the inside considering i have the blueprints of the house." He added.

"I'll take down the guards while You and Jade go inside," Liam stated, looking at Enzo and myself. "I'll cover you." Hunter said as he positioned himself and adjusted his sniper.

"Surround the house. Do not enter unless i give you the order to, understand?" Enzo ordered, looking at her men who nodded. "Nick, Seth, you two come with me and Jade inside."

Once Hunter and Liam took down the guards, Enzo, Nick, Seth and myself successfully entered the house.

"Guide me to the basement where he's keeping them, Noah." I said to Noah through the earpiece. He hummed in returned before guiding me. 

"Watch out, there are about 10 men wandering around in the hallways where you guys are right now." Noah warned earning a nod from me even though he couldn't see us.

"Let's go take em bitches down." Nick smirked along with Enzo and Seth. My gaze fell on a man who was standing in a corner walking to him, i slit his throat open. He didn't have the time to react.

Enzo shot 4 guys directly in their hearts and heads while Nick snapped 2 men' necks. Seth on the other hand, took a knife and started carving on their skins. Psychopath he is.

Once we got rid of those 10 men, we continued our way toward the basement thanks to Noah's guiding, we are killing everyone who's getting in our way. We finally arrived infront of a white door, different than others. "This is the door to the basement." Noah's voice boomed through the earpiece.

"We're going in." Enzo said, opening the door to a series of stairs. We descended the stairs, hearing grunts coming from downstairs. My eyes widened at the sight infront of me. Peter had Blake's shirt tore open, holding a knife in his hand as blood were coming out of his chest.

"You sick fuck-" I hissed walking towards them, grabbed him by his collar and threw him away from my brother, "Leave my fucking brother alone."

It took him a second to realise what was happening and when he did, his eyes widened in fear. Nick held him in place while i rushed to Blake and Enzo rushed to his mother who was tied on a chair.

"Are you okay?", I asked, checking Blake's bruised face, frowning.

"Im fine-", He coughed before continuing, "I've been through worse. The fucker hit like a bitch." He said the last part loud enough for Peter to hear which he growled at.

With Blake's arm wrapped around my shoulder, i walked to Enzo and his mother. I scanned her face for any injuries but thankfully, she was fine. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked earning a smile which did not reach her eyes, along with a nod. "Your brother saved me from getting hit. He told the bastard to hit him instead." She stated, her eyes becoming glossy.

"Thanks man." Enzo brought Blake into a hug which he returned, "I couldn't let him hit a woman, never." Enzo smiled at him along with me. I couldn't explain how proud i was of my brother right now.

"Look at this sight, it's so cute!", Peter's voice interrupted, making us glare at him. "Look, sister dearest has come to save you." He looked at Blake and smirked. Letting Blake go after he nodded, confirming he will be okay on his own, i walked towards Peter and punched him in his face.

"You sick bastard," I spat, "You do not fucking mess with my family. Im going to kill you."

He shook his head and laughed, showing his yellow teeth which made me shudder in disgust, "You can't kill me. If you do, i'll reveal the identity of poison to every mafia family there is."

"Do it and see if i give a fuck." I scoffed making him laugh again, "You know, leaving daddy and step mommy alone at home without defence is a shitty thing to do."