12

It's 00:05 and i was still in my car, driving to the party's location

It's 00:05 and i was still in my car, driving to the party's location. But who cares? I needed my sleep.

After 5 minutes, i reached The house where the party was being held. The loud music could be heard from outside. Parking my car, i stepped out and fixed my silver skirt and black strapless top which i wore along with black heels.

Pushing my way through the bodies of people dancing, i managed to get inside. I looked around for my friends and spot them on the couch, talking.

Walking towards them, i plopped down on the couch. None of them noticed my presence considering they were too busy talking, "Hey guys." I made myself known.

"Oh my god—", Amy placed her hands on her heart dramatically, "You actually came."

"I actually came." I smiled at her

"Jadeee," Nick yelled, trailing his word  from behind me, "You'reee hereeeee."

I raised questioning brow at his childish behavior. "Are you drunk?"

"Duhhhhh. That's why im here." He pointed to himself with a proud smirk.

"Hey Jade." Liam greeted with a smile, "You look absolutely beautiful."

"Hey Liam. I know i do," I joked, "but thank you."

Liam chuckled at this and shook his head, "Want a drink?"

Sure." I nodded and everyone gave him a 'suree' he muttered something under his breath before leaving to get drinks for us.

"Hey Lorenzo," Amy greeted looking at someone behind me. I turned around and he was looking at me with no emotions at all.

Enzo didn't say anything. He just nodded at Amy and all the others who greeted him. He then sat on the couch next to me. I could have a better view of him. He wore a white shirt with it's sleeve rolled up and black boots.

"Hey Enzo," i said earning his attention, "Fancy seeing you here."

He didn't reply. Instead, he continued looking at me. More like at my body. I felt naked under his gaze.

"Earth to Enzo," i snapped him out of his thoughts. His eyes now fixed on mine.

"You look nice." He smirked.

I shrugged, "I know."

"Where's Liam with the drinks?", Hunter noticed.

"I'm gonna go check on him." I stood up and left before Enzo offered to coming with me.

Walking towards the kitchen where all the drinks were, i spotted Liam talking to a girl. Sighing, i walked to him.

"And there we were waiting for Liam the great to bring us our drinks," I said, leaning against the kitchen counter. He quickly turned to look at me with a smug look on his face.

His eyes widened and that's when realisation hit him. "I forgot about you guys thanks to this beautiful lady over here." He pointed to the girl he was talking to a few moments ago.

Enzo must have lost his way in the crowd. Otherwise, he would have been here by now.

"And who might you be?", I asked the girl who was smiling at me.

"Olivia," She introduced herself.

"No offence but you seem like someone who wants to be anywhere but here," i pointed out.

"You have a good observation," She started, "my friends dragged me here. I wanted to stay home."

"But if you stayed home, you wouldn't have met me," Liam said, pointing to himself with a smirk. Olivia was 50 shades of pink by now.

"Where are the drinks?" I asked Liam

"In the cupboard above your head," He said before leaving along with Olivia.

"How am i suppose to get them?", I yelled behind him and rolled my eyes when i received a "You'll figure it out."

I looked around to find someone who could get those drinks for me. My gaze fell on a a guy, leaning against the counter while typing furiously on his phone. "Can i help you?" He asked, noticing me looking straight at him. He looked so much like Enzo.

Am i becoming delusional?

"Yeah," i nodded, "You can help me by getting those drinks out from there." I pointed to the cupboard above.

He chuckled before walking towards it then got the drinks out. "Here you go," he smiled at me.

"Thank you guy whose name i don't know." I returned the smile earning a laugh from him.

"It's Seth Ryder. Some of my friends call me Ryder and some Seth." he introduced himself, "and you are?"

"She is someone you can talk to without being so close to her," A familiar voice boomed behind Ryder who was really standing close to me.

Ryder quickly stepped away from me while Enzo walked to us and stood beside him. I looked at both of them. I snapped my gaze from Enzo to Ryder continuously, making them look at me confused.

"Are you two related?" I asked pointing between the two of them. Ryder chuckled while Enzo kept his gaze on me.

"He's my brother," He stated.

"That's your girl, bro?", Ryder asked wearing a smirk.

"No." Both Enzo and i replied

"Okayyy thennnnn—", Ryder trailed off, "Fancy a dance?"

"No she doesn't," Enzo started earning an eye roll from me. "We have to get back to our friends."

"Can i tag along?", Ryder asked.

"Sure," I shrugged and we went back to the living room along with the drinks.