31

His lips moved perfectly against mine as his hand rested on my waist

His lips moved perfectly against mine as his hand rested on my waist. We both pulled apart to catch our breaths, he rested his forehead on me when a smile made it's on his face. "Tell me, princess, was this your first kiss?" He asked with a smirk. I nodded making him smile, "Im glad i was your first and this kiss was the best one that i've ever had."

I smiled at him and looked away as i felt a heat rushing up to my cheeks. He, of course, noticed this considering he used his thumb and made me face him again.

He smirked, "So fucking adorable." I shook my head with a smile before saying, "We should go. Nick and the guys are waiting, remember?" He groaned but nodded anyways. After grabbing our phones, we went inside his car and he drove towards the main house.

Once he parked, he bursted his main house's door open revealing a thousand of men but Nick, Hunter, Liam and Seth were nowhere to be found. I came to the conclusion that they must be in a different room i mean, i would want to be in a different room. I could never work with a thousand of people around me, looking at my every movements. It gives me anxiety, makes me do whatever it is im doing, wrong.

There was this when i was pouring hot water in a bowl, my dad came in the kitchen at this exact moment, stood next to me, watching me pour that water into the bowl. That very gesture made me pour the water on the table instead. I nearly burnt myself . See, shitty things happens when people watch me do things.

"Where's Nick?", Enzo's voiced through the room, making everyone stop in their movements to look at us. I shifted to Enzo's side as i felt all his men' eyes on me, roaming around my body shamelessly. Enzo must have noticed my distress as he wrapped a protective hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I subconsciously smile at this action.

"Stop looking at her like that," Enzo warned. They all stopped looking at me and fixed their gazes on Enzo, only. "I asked you a question. Where's Nick?"

"Weapon room." A man who looked scary enough said and glared at me. I glared back when he pointed to me, "Who's she?"

"Jade Carrington." Enzo replied, proudly looking at me with a smile.

"American mafia princess?" The man scoffed, "What are you doing, screwing a mafia princess? Then she'll go crying to daddy after you broke her heart, lying about shit and start a fucking war."

I raised an eyebrow at him before smirking, "You think just because You're like that, everyone's like you?"

Before he could say anything else, Enzo spoke, "Im not screwing her and you don't get to tell me what to do. Don't forget where you stand, Nino. I can end you right now." That seemed to make impression because scary dude there, did not say another word, he just nodded.

"Come on, baby." Enzo grabbed my hand and dragged me towards a black door with a gold plate written "Boss & Underboss only."

"What's behind this door?", I asked, curiously as i eyed the gold plate. Enzo smirked before typing in a code which he did not bother hiding from me. "Weapon room."

A smile made it's way onto my face. It's been so long since I've last seen guns. He opened the door and it was really dark, Enzo's hand was still holding mine, guiding me through another set of stairs.

Like 10 steps later, we arrived in a room where a million of weapons were stored.

"Finally!", Nick groaned, running towards me and hugged me then went give Enzo one of those bro hugs. "I missed you, Enzo." He joked and fake pouted earning an eye roll from him while the others laughed.

"Guys, you took your time." Seth shook his head at us before a smile made it's way on his face when he saw me. He started walking towards me, opening his arms to hug me but Enzo pulled me to his side, making him pout.

"Let her go. I wanna hug her." Seth whined as Enzo glared at him. "Fuck off."

Seth rolled his eyes at him and turned to me, grinning, "We'll hug later." He winked making me Enzo groan. "No, you won't."

"Guys, come on—", Liam scoffed, "Fight later, we got something important to discuss."

"He's right." Hunter added, smiling at me with a nod as acknowledgement.

"What'd you guys find?", Enzo asked, crossing his arms.

"Well, we found out who has been keeping an eye on Jade at school." Nick started, "Her name is Olivia Bold, she's in our english class."

"Well we'll be going to school tomorrow, right?", I asked earning a nod from all of them, "So, we'll be seeing Olivia tomorrow, we can sort this out at school itself."

"Yeah, just lure her in one of the classroom with your charm, Lorenzo," Seth said, smirking, "You know, kiss her then ask her to follow you somewhere quiet."

"I guess i can do that." Enzo said, looking at me. I glared at him which just made him smirk.

"Am i missing something here?", Liam asked, pointing between me and Enzo. I shook my head and gave him a tight smile, "No, nothing."

"Come on, Jade. I need that hug now." Seth said, grabbing my hand and pulled me towards him, all while looking at Enzo who had his fists and jaw clenched.

Seth placed his hand on my waist and his nuzzled his face in my hair, "Does he look mad?" he whispered. "Yes. Let go."

"No, i wanna test his limits." Seth said and i sigh as i felt him hold me tighter.

"I'll be in my office when you're done, Jade. Come find me when you're ready to go home." Lorenzo said and left without sparing me a second glance. Seth smirked in victory once he released me.

"Alright, gimme me and Hunter our $100." He said to Liam and Nick who groaned before handing $100 to both Seth and Hunter. I raised an eyebrow in confusion as i looked at the transaction infront of me. "What'd you guys bet on?"

"I bet that Lorenzo would get jealous." Seth stated and pointed to Liam and Nick, "They bet that he wouldn't." 

"Oh." I breathed out, "This is a really stupid thing to bet on."

Hunter shrugged, "The money's good." I shook my head with a smile at them before making my way to the stairs. "Im going to see him." They nodded as i left the room and headed towards his office.