43

A year ago, the spanish mafia leader, Matteo and his wife Veronica had a son, Dominic

A year ago, the spanish mafia leader, Matteo and his wife Veronica had a son, Dominic. Growing up, Dominic developed a psychological problem. Rumors has it that he became a sociopath and attempt murder on his father, Matteo, after his mother's death.  But of course, he failed.

Worried and scared of his life, Matteo murdered his own son. At least, that's what all the mafia families believed until now.

"Oh my god-", Blake let out, his gaze fixed on Dominic on the stage who was grinning, clearly enjoying the surprised look on everyone's faces.

"Well, well, well." Dominic's voice boomed around the hall as people started murmuring amongst themselves. "Shut it everyone! Shut it!" He snapped making silence fall upon the room.

"Im sure you all have a tons of questions-" He cleared his throat before continuing, "But first, i have a little gift for all of you. Wait here, be right back!" He said before running back to god knows where.

"Let's just kill him and get out of here." Blake suggested, making me shake my head. "No. I want to know how on earth that psycho is still alive and why he came back."

Enzo hummed, agreeing with me before Dominic made his appearance on stage again with a man who had a black bag on his head, his hands were tied.

"Ladies and gentlemen," He started, "I present you, my father, Matteo." With that, he removed the bag from his father's face, making his mother scream at the sight of a bruised and beaten up Matteo.

"Ah- mother." He grinned when his gaze fell on his sobbing mother, "Missed me?"
Rolling his eyes at the lack of response, he looked at the crowd again. "Who wants to do the honour of crowing me king of the Spanish mafia by killing my father?"

"You-" he pointed to a little girl who was sitting next to her parents. "Me?" She asked, fear was evident in her little voice. Dominic nodded, a grin forming on his face. "Come up here."

"No..." The little girl said, hiding her face in her mother's neck who wrapped her hands around her protectively.

"She'll not come anywhere near you!" Her father snapped, anger dripping off his tone. The look on Dominic's face was enough to make someone piss his pants but i must admit, the father of the little girl had so much courage.

"Shut the fuck up old man." Dominic hissed, pointing his gun on the man. As if realisation hit him, he smirked, "Oh but i know you. Atlas Drako, leader of the greek mafia."

"Then you know im not a man to be messed with." Atlas scowled at Dominic, Making him raise an eyebrow in amusement. "You're alone here. With both of your weaknesses," He gestured to his wife and daughter, "And on top of that, I don't care."

"Now, let my father be your daughter's first kill before i kill you and your wife, making the poor little girl an orphan." He fake pouted at the little girl who looked like a 4 year old.

"Hurry the fuck up!", He snapped. Atlas let out a heavy sigh. By the look on his face, he was going to refuse until the little girl spoke. "It's okay, daddy. I'll go, I won't let him hurt you or mommy."

The little girl's mother' eyes were brimming with tears. Even Atlas had glossy eyes and me? I admired the courage of that little girl. She even started to get off her mother's lap, ready to go on the stage.

"Let me be the one to crown you king of the Spanish mafia." I spoke, earning everyone's attention. Glancing at Atlas, he gave me a thankful nod before placing his daughter back on his lap.

"No. I chose the greek mafia princess, not some whore." Dominic said making me clench my fists.

"Let me present myself." I stated, not showing my anger, "Im Jade Carrington, the American mafia princess."

He smirked, "Now, that does change a lot of things, doesn't it?" He continued, "Alright, come up here and let's get this over with."

Making my way towards the stage, i ignored all the looks im getting, including the angry ones of my father who warned me not to do this but since when do i listen to him?

I stood next to infront of Matteo, next to Dominic, waiting for him to give me the gun so that i could kill him. Obviously I won't kill Matteo however, i will knock the both of them out and kidnap them for questioning. But of course, they did not have to know that.

"Well what the fuck are you waiting for?"  Dominic snapped making mentally roll my eyes. "The fucking gun. How am i suppose to kill him?" I stated. He let out an 'Oh' before handing me the gun.

Fucking idiot.

He turned his back on me, facing the crowd and said, "Now ladies and gentlemen, make sure to clap when im crowned Spanish mafia king."

Again, fucking idiot.

Using the barrel on the gun, i knocked Dominic out earning a few gasps from the crowd. Except from my family and Enzo who looked proud.

"Wha-", Matteo started but i cut him off, "Shut up, man. Just shut up." He immediately stayed quiet and i did the same with him, i knocked him out. Some of Enzo's men came and grabbed them both to bring them in the main house.

"Let's forget this ever happened." I announced to the crowd before making my way back to the table. I was half way there when the Drako family stopped me.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." The mother came, bringing me into a hug which i returned with a smile. "It's no problem."

Breaking the hug, she picked up the little girl, placing her on her hips. "Im Athena," She introduced herself before pointing to the little girl, "And that's Thalia."

"Hello Thalia, you were incredibly courageous earlier. You will do an amazing queen one day." I said, making her parents smile while Thea's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"You're pretty." She threw me one of those toothy grin. "She is." A familiar voice said before i felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist protectively.

"Lorenzo." Atlas smiled at Enzo who nodded in response, "It's been long."

"Been busy." Enzo shrugged, bringing me closer to his side. Atlas nodded in understanding before gesturing to me, "Your girlfriend saved my daughter. I owe you one."

"You don't." I stated, making Atlas smile at me, "If you two ever need anything, feel free to give me a call or come see me." Earning a nod from both of us, The Drako family walked away.