44

Lorenzo called his parents, filled them on what happened which resulted in them not attending the ball

Lorenzo called his parents, filled them on what happened which resulted in them not attending the ball. My family, enzo and i returned home shortly after.

I was currently laying in bed, going through Instagram, not wanting to wake up early for school tomorrow. But, sadly, i have to, when you have a bestfriend like Amy, not going to school is not even a choice. The woman threatened me to come and filled her in on what happened in the ball.

My stomach rumbled, reminding me how i did not eat anything for dinner today. Sighing, i lazily got off my bed and made my way to the kitchen, downstairs. Opening the cupboard, i started looking for something to eat but not even a packet of biscuits was here.

Just when i was to return back to my room, i spotted a jar of Nutella just sitting there, waiting for me to eat it. Deciding to cut its wait short, i grabbed it along with a spoon. I made myself comfortable on the kitchen counter, about to dig in when the lights of the kitchen were suddenly switched on.

"What do we have here?" I looked up to see Enzo looking at me with an amused expression on his face, his arms crossed.

"Im hungry." I stated, going to back to opening the jar. "And how is eating Nutella going to please your stomach?" He asked, still amused and started walking towards me.

"It won't." I fake pouted, "But it is the only thing edible here." He smirked, standing infront of me, "I am edible."

"I need real food." I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop a smile from breaking onto my face. "Do you want pancakes?" He questioned, taking the nutella jar away from my hands and placed it on the table.

"Yes." I raised an eyebrow at him as he placed his hands on my waist, standing in between my legs. He smirked, "A kiss in return for pancakes."

"Make the pancakes first." I negotiated making him chuckle before planting a kiss on my neck, "It doesn't work like that." He said, biting on my neck earning a moan from me. He groaned before sucking on it, once he was done, he looked at me then at my lips. "Just kiss me already." I said making him smirk before he slammed his lips on mine.

Wrapping my legs around him, i pulled his closer, feeling him pressed against me. He groaned and broke the kiss. "if I don't stop now, I won't be responsible for what happens next." He warned, placing his hand on my thighs. "Don't stop." I stated, making him look at me with lust-filled eyes. I knew what was going to happen and i was ready for it.

Without wasting any more time, he placed his lips back on mine. My hands made their way on his hair, gripping them, making the sexiest sound erupting from his throat. Next thing i know, our moans filled the house, the kitchen might i say. At this point, i did not care if his parents heard us although, im pretty sure i wouldn't say the same thing tomorrow when they ask about it if they happened to hear us.

~

A/N

I know it is a short chapter but at least i updated. I hope you weren't expecting a detailed sex scene because again, i do not write sex scenes.

Anyways, i have been sick and im still sick which i was i did not update yesterday. Thanks for understanding, reading and voting.

Ps- this story is soon coming to an end. Im still debating on whether i should make a book 2 or not. Like, they are still young in this book, how about i make them part ways on the last chapter only for the to reunite in book 2? It's just a thought, do tell me what you think of it.