25

Do you get these feelings like something bad is going to happen to you or someone close to you? Well, that's exactly how im feeling right now

Do you get these feelings like something bad is going to happen to you or someone close to you? Well, that's exactly how im feeling right now. Sighing, i pushed these thoughts at the back of my head and hopped out of bed going directly in the bathroom.

After showering, i wore my outfit for today and went downstairs, not without grabbing my backpack. I was greeted with my dad and Irina having their breakfast. "Goodmorning." I muttered earning their attention.

"Goodmorning." Dad replied, smiling at me. I smiled back then turned to Irina who also greeted me. I made my way towards the fridge after giving Irina a simple nod. Taking out the juice, i pour myself a glass then made my toasts. After eating, i waved both of them goodbye and drove myself to school.

Once i parked the car, i headed towards my locker and removed my biology book from it, putting it inside my bag as i had biology first period.

"Hey!", A voice said from behind me. A smile made it's way on my face as i turned around and was greeted by all of the guys, including Amy.

"Hey, Nick." I answered him back along with the others. But, what was weird was that Lorenzo wasn't here. "Where's Lorenzo?", I asked them before i could stop myself.

Hunter grinned and winked at me. "He told us to come without him. He is suppose to be here during the first period."

"Oh."

"Yeah," Nick continued, "He has biology first period."

"So does she!", Amy jumped in, grinning at me. I rolled my eyes at her. "so what?"

"So, You and him—", Before she could continue, the bell rang. Sighing, i waved them bye and walked to the biology class.

I sat at the back because sitting in the front gives me anxiety with the teacher's eyes on you. After a few minutes, the students started filling the class along with the teacher.

"Goodmorning everyone." Mrs Puff greeted. Yeah, puff like that big fish in the sponge bob. Trust me, they all make fun of her name.  "Open your books on page 129."

15 minutes has passed since she started and Enzo was still not here. I sighed looking outside the window when suddenly the banging of the classroom's door gained my attention. Not just me but the whole class. I turned and looked at him who finally decided to grace us with his presence.

"Mr De Luca," the teacher cleared her throat, "Not only are you fifteen minutes late but you also lack manners apparently. Do you know how to knock?"

Instead of replying, Enzo just shrugged and made his way towards me. He placed his bag on the table beside me and sat down, completely ignoring the teacher's heated glare on him.

"Won't you even apologize?" mrs Puff asked, crossing her arms.

"Nope. Now, continue your class. If im not wrong, you came here to teach not to have a little chat with me," Enzo replied staring directly at her, "If you want, we can always go outside later and chat all you want." He shrugged again while the students snickered.

"Whatever do you mean?" Mrs Puff scoffed, "I am teaching but it is also my right to scold you when you are late."

Enzo groaned, "Then by all fucking means, get back to teaching."

"Watch your language!", Mrs Puff scolded

"Oh for fuck's sake," i interrupted, "Can you please shut it and get back to teaching us? We are fucking waiting here. I didn't come here to hear you arguing with a student, Mrs Puff."

"Jade, Watch your language!", She replied, "Would you like a trip down the principal's office?"

"Why did you even come on the surface?", Enzo interrupted this time. "What do you mean?" The teacher raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

"Well," Enzo smirked, "Was Sponge bob giving you a hard time down there?" The class bursted in laughter.

"De Luca and Carrington, get out of this classroom. Straight away!" Mrs Puff yelled earning a scoff from me while Enzo just smirked at her.

"Adios, Mrs Puff." Enzo swinged his bag on his shoulders and waved at the teacher.

"Bye bye." I gave her a fake smile after swinging my bag on my shoulder, "Oh and, your class was boring anyways." With that, i left the class with Enzo leaving the door open. We chuckled after hearing Mrs Puff say, "I hate kids."

We both went outside and sat on the bench. After a couple of silence, i asked, "Why were you late?"

Enzo turned and looked at me before sighing, "I needed to take care of something related to the mafia. We need to talk, Jade. It's serious."

"Then talk." I urged. "Not here. Anyone could be listening. We'll go to my house after school." He replied earning a nod from me.