11

I was currently on a crate, Lying on my back admiring the beautiful sky along with its stars and waiting for my dear father and brother along with their men

Take all the time in the world, dad. They're just waiting for you to come and kill them all. Note the sarcasm.

Here's how shit's gonna go down here. I, Jade/poison, will be hiding on this crate and enjoy the show of my father and brother killing those fuckers. And if, i repeat, If, something goes wrong, i'll be their backup even though they wouldn't know it.

I was wearing a black hoodie with the hood on my head and it's dark so they can't really see anything. They won't see who i am.

After what felt like decades which in fact was 15 minutes after, they finally arrived. My father and Blake bursted the door open where several girls were held. Once the gun shots were fired, i could only hope it was my father's or brother's doing.

I could see Blake punching a few guys while the other men rescued and brought the girls to safety. And by safety i mean, away from the Chaos and inside the SUVs.

After killing everyone inside, Blake and my father stood outside and washed their bloody hands with water.

"Where's poison?", Blake asked, earning my attention.

"She said she would be here," My dad shrugged.

Exactly, i said i would be here. Not that i would introduce myself.

"So, she did not come?", Blake questioned with a frown.

"Are you fucking sad right now?", My dad looked at him in fake disgust.

Blake pouted, "Im a fan and not meeting my idol, pains me."

I swear i was trying so hard to not laugh at him right now.

"Idiot," Dad muttered under his breath, earning an eye roll from Blake.

"So, Poison was never going to come here? She just wanted us to take down those motherfuckers," Blake pointed out.

"It seems like it." My dad stated as they started walking towards the car. I knew i had to tell them somehow that i was here and thank them.

And this time, i brought my marker with me. I jumped off the crate and wrote a huge 'I was here. Thank you for helping me. ~P'

Once done, i moved away from the crate and picked up a stone. Grabbing the stone in my hand, i threw it hard against the crate which made a loud noise, gaining the attention of both my dad and Blake.

They slowly walked with their gun towards the crate and started walking around it until they found my note written in black ink.

They looked at each other and smiled. I really want to tell them about how i am poison and all but im sure my dad would make me stop.

"So she was really here." Blake chirped.

Yes dearest brother, i was really here. And now, i also know that you are my fan. If only i could tell him that i am in fact poison and see his reaction. That would be Hilarious.

I left just after they did and arrived home before them as i rode a motorcycle here. Once home, i took a shower before changing and started getting ready for the party.

A/N

I know this chapter was short but i promise the next one will be longer.

How are you liking this story so far? :)