7

Lunch came by pretty quick

Lunch came by pretty quick. Amy and i went to sit on a table and she started talking about how she likes Nick not that it was obvious. Note the sarcasm.

"I think he likes you too." I stated, "Ive seen the way he looks at you."

"You think?" She asked, hope beaming in her eyes. I smiled at her, "Yes."

"How much do-" I was interrupted by the 4 boys making their way around the table.

"What are we talking about?", nick asked, taking the seat in front of me which was next to Amy who instantly blushed. Cute.

Lorenzo took the seat next to me, his hand instantly placed on my thigh. I raised a questioning eyebrow at him earning a smirk in return.

"Nothing." Amy quickly answered.

"Nothing?", Hunter asked sitting next to Nick along with Liam.

"Yeah nothing." I shrugged. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Came to see mah girls." Liam grinned, i raised a brow at him. He shook his head with a chuckle. "You sound like my dad." I pointed out, making him laugh. I mentally sighed as i remembered what went down this morning.

"Hey you listening? Earth to Jade!", Nick yelled, my hands immediately covered my ears. I glared at Nick because of the attention we now received. Everyone in the whole damn cafeteria was looking at us.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I hissed, rolling my eyes in the process.

"We asked if you're coming to the party tonight." Hunter filled me in with a concerned look on his face. "You good? You zoned out on us."

"Yeah, fine." I lied.

"Something happened?" Enzo asked, staring at me. His gaze fixed on me as if he could read my mind, as if he could sense something was wrong. "Tell us."

I sighed before admitting, "My dad's getting married."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Liam asked, making the others glared at him giving him the 'shut up' look.

"It is." I stated, earning confused looks from them. "Not when he's getting married to a 22 year old woman."

"What the fuck." Nick breathed, "Ew."

"For money?", Hunter questioned, earning a shrug from me. "Maybe."

"Anyways, they're getting engaged on saturday," i smiled, "You are all invited."

"We'll be there." Amy said in a comforting tone. I looked Lorenzo who has been silent this whole time. "I'll be there."

We continued through the rest of the day like that until school ended and i went home. Once home, i was greeted with Irina sitting in the living room. An evil smirk made its way onto her face when she noticed me.

"What?" I snapped at her. She seemed taken back but quickly replaced it with a smirk.

Weirdo.

"Once im married to your dad, im getting half of the property, you know that right?" She said randomly.

"You're doing this for money?" I asked even though I already knew. "Pathetic little slut."

"Call me mommy, honey." She smirked.

"Fuck off. Where's my dad?", I asked, looking around the house. She rolled her eyes before pointing to the office upstairs.

I went upstairs and was about to knock on the office's door but stopped when i heard my dad's conversation with god knows who got my attention."What do you mean he got away?"

I stayed and listened to the entire conversation.

"You're telling me that, James, a child trafficking asshole got away??"

"Where was the last time you saw him?"

"An old library on main street, you say?"

"Good. Check the cameras. Im sure you'll see something. And make sure when you get him, you find everything you need to know on the gala Timothy's planning. The type of things that will happen in there because i can't just walk into the fucking unknown."

Well, that conversation will have to wait. I knew i har to find that child trafficking dude. I also wanted to know who Timothy is and what he is planning to do.

With that thought, i went to my room. You see, unlike my dad, i get my weapons from people who sell those weapon illegally. And i might just happen to know a guy who does so near an old library on main street.

Now, a dumb person will not think of going inside the library. They'll check the cameras, exactly like my dad told them to. They'll not even think of asking the poor old guy who works inside the library because he is old.

Well guess what? That old dude's son is the one whom i buy those illegal weapons from. You just have to give the poor old man the code and he'll let you inside a secret door which leads underground where several weapons are sold.

I changed to black clothes then wore a coat to hide what im wearing. Once downstairs, my dad's stopped me right in my tracks with his question. "Where are you going?"

"Out." I replied, not wanting to hold a conversation with him while being dressed like this. I heard him sigh as i closed the door. He probably thought im still mad at me which i am, but, not as much. I walked to my car and drove to main street where the old library was located.

Once there, i sneaked into the library and saw the old man sitting on his chair as usual. The second he saw me, he gave me a little smile.

"Black rose." I said the password to the underground, earning a nod from him.

He opened the door which was hidden behind several books. I thanked him before entering. As usual, it was dark. I took the stairs which led further downstairs, the clicking sound of my heels could be heard. The silence was a peaceful yet scary one. You never know who resides in the shadows.

"Oliver, you there?", my voice echoed through the room.

"Down here!" He yelled, signaling me of his presence. Smiling, i walked downstairs where i was greeted by him and his babies. By babies i mean, his guns.

"Well, hello there." He smiled at me, "What do you need?"

Oliver and i became friends ever since i started buying weapons from him. He doesn't know that im poison but he does know that he should shut it when he's getting paid. That's what i like about him. He doesn't ask questions.

"Tell me, what do you about a certain James?" I questioned, hoping he has any idea who im talking about otherwise, I'd be hitting a dead end. He chuckled to my question. "That fucker owns me money. He was just here a few minutes ago. I told him if i don't get my money back within 24 hours, he's gonna get into some serious problems."

"Why, thank you for the informations." I smirked, "Do you happen to know where he lives?"

"You're not killing him unless i get my money back." Oliver scoffed.

"Hmm," i hummed, knowing damn well what i have to say to change his mind. Oliver may be many things but one thing he doesn't stand for is rape, abuse and Child trafficking. "Do you know that he's a child trafficker?"

His eyes widened before clenching his fists. Someone's angry. "Kill that son of a bitch."

I flashed him a smile, "So, his address?"

"Just a few blocks from here. You'll see a little blue house, hard to miss." He explained, "It's a catchy blue. Like the sky blue."

Thanking him for his knowledge and information, i waved him goodbye before leaving to kill James.