4

"So?", Nick asked the second we sat around the table back in the cafeteria, trying to avoid the eyes on us

"So?", Nick asked the second we sat around the table back in the cafeteria, trying to avoid the eyes on us. "What happened in there?". Lorenzo gestured over Amy who was eating her sandwich. He immediately understood that he should not be talking in her presence.

"Miss Marlyn, Please come and see me in my office." A teacher's voice spoke, making us look at her. Amy nodded, "Be there in a second." She took a gulp of water from her water bottle before looking at me, "See you later."

"Carrington, huh?", Hunter smirked making me look at him, unfazed. 

"What happened in there?" Nick asked, sighing.

"They were amateurs, easily took care of them." Enzo answered, his gaze fixed on me. 

"So, Carrington girl didn't help?" Hunter asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I have a fucking name." I hissed in annoyance. He raised his hand, "Sorry, Jade."

"So, a Carrington?" Nick asked with a smile, "Ive heard about you. Pretty sure everyone in the crime industry has heard about you but never saw you."

"The mafia princess whose father kept her away from his business and refused for her to have anything to do with the mafia world." He continued keeping his voice low so that only us could hear him

"My father is a dick." I shrugged, my gaze fell on Enzo who kept on staring at me. "See anything you like?" I questioned, snapping him out of his staring session. He smirked before replying, "Yeah." 

"Baby." The high pitch voice immediately made me cover my ears. "Oh for the love of god." I murmured, looking at her, "Can you keep it down? My head hurts."

"I heard what happened earlier. Are you okay?" She asked, inviting herself to our table and sat next to Enzo.

"Stop fucking talking to me." Enzo groaned in frustration and looked away from her.

"And you," Blondie turned, glaring at me. I pointed to myself with an innocent smile playing on my lips. She rolled her eyes before saying, "Do not interfere when im talking to my boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend?", Enzo scoffed. Blondie squealed, "Yes!"

"Listen to me," Enzo started, "You and i are nothing. There is nothing going on between us. We are not even friends. Do you fucking understand?"

"Y-yes." She stuttered, the colors drained from her face.

"And, do not talk to her like that ever again." Enzo added, making her nod instantly.

"Blondie, what's your name?", I asked, curiousity taking over.

"Camela." She replied.

"Okay Camel," I started earning a glare from her but continued anyway, "You will not tell me what to do ever again or i promise you, it's not gonna end well for you."

"I'm not scared of you." She replied, scoffing.

"Oh but, you should be." I raised an eyebrow at her, daring her to say something. She quickly rushed out of the cafeteria.

"Camel." Liam said with a chuckle.

"That's not fair," Nick started, frowning, "My favourite animal is a camel."

The bell soon rang, me and Lorenzo had Italian class together. We were walking to the class together, we stood infront of the door and he stopped me by saying, "Go in. I'll join you in a second." My gaze fell on the phone in his hand, i nodded before entering the class and sat on the empty seat at the back.

"Can i sit here?", An unfamiliar voice earned my attention. I looked up to see a guy with glasses, he looked cute. He was scratching the back of his neck nervously. I shrugged, he took that as a yes and sat next to me.

The door opened revealing Enzo whose eyes were fixed on me then switched to the guy next to me. He clenched his jaw before walking towards us and stood beside the guy. "Get your little ass away from here."

"No," The guy with the glasses replied before looking at me with a smile, "This girl looked alone and needed a friend. Im here, you can leave."

"If i were you, i would not piss this guy off." I whispered to the guy next to me, "I heard he is bipolar, he will beat the shit out of you." He stiffened, his expression changed into fear. Without wasting any more second, he grabbed his back and went to sit somewhere else.

The empty seat was now replaced by Enzo who nudged me, a confused look in his face, "What'd you say to him?"

I smiled, "I told him you're bipolar." He rolled his eyes, "Im not."

"I know," I replied, "You wanted him gone, didn't you?" Before he could say anything, we were interrupted by the teacher entering the class. A young woman who looked around 22, wearing an appropriate outfit, her hair in well done bun.

"Hello students. Ready to learn Italian?" She asked in a nice tone with a smile.

"Why are you in this class? You are literally an Italian." I whispered to Enzo who smirked at my question

"Wanna show off." He stated still wearing that smirk. I shook my head and looked at the teacher who was writing something on the board.

 I shook my head and looked at the teacher who was writing something on the board