23

"Everyone on the dance floor with a partner!", An unfamiliar voice yelled through the crowds

And people being the obedient fuckers they are, made their way to the dance floor with a partner.

Irina and my dad were dancing in the middle, laughing, smiling at god knows what.

They were all slow dancing while i just sat here thinking of funny things that could happen to one of them.

Imagine if one trips and fall. Now that would be a sight but then again, you don't always get what you want.

"Fancy a dance with a handsome man?", An unknown voice broke me out of my thoughts. Lifting my head, i met a pair of brown eyes i've never seen before.

"Sure. Do you see one?", I asked giving him a fake smile making a scowl appearing on his.

"Damn," he smirked, "You could use that attitude on my bed."

Eww. Where is that gentleman from earlier? Humans are double faced fuckers.

I was about to reply him when a familiar voice interrupted me.

"Dude, fuck off," He said, "She is clearly disturbed by your presence."

"And who are you?", the guy whose name i still don't know asked, looking behind me.

"Lorenzo. Lorenzo De Luca," He replied with confidence.

"Oh uh- i know you," the guy's eyes widened, "I- i should go-" He left murmuring something along the lines of 'What's wrong with me? Flirting with Lorenzo De Luca's girlfriend'

Girlfriend he said? Could he be more wrong? I was about to tell him that Enzo and I aren't together but he stopped me.

"Wanna dance?" He asked, placing his hand infront of me, waiting for me to take it.

I don't feel like dancing but i don't know why i agreed. "Sure." I placed my place on his and we made our way where everyone else is dancing.

He placed his hands on my waist while i wrapped mine around his neck.

"We are leaving in 20 minutes," he whispered, "You might want to change your dress."

Right. I forgot about the meeting of at the club. And obviously, i need to change.

"Right," i muttered, "I'll go and change."

"The guys and i will come to your room while you change then we will use the ladder Nick put outside your window to get down where our cars are." He explained.

"You are all coming in my room?", I asked bewildered.

"Yup." He smirked, "Now go, i'll be right behind you."

Shaking my head at him, i went straight inside the house and went to room.

~

A/N

I know its a short chapter. I just had to publish one. Next one will be longer ;)