19

After a couple minutes of driving, We were all now standing infront of a locked door which was where the prisoner was being held

"Open it." Enzo ordered to one of the guards who quickly nodded and opened the door. Enzo entered first as i followed behind him with the Nick, Hunter, Liam and Ryder.

The scene infront of me was disgusting but nothing ive never witness before. A shirtless man was tied on a chair. He was beaten up, badly.

Don't get me started on th smell in the room i was standing in. It smelt like blood and death.

On my right, i could see a table with different torturing equipments. Enzo and the others stood behind me and urged me to go ahead. So i did. I walked to the table and picked a blade then came and stood infront of the man.

"So, you bought a girl now? To torture me?", The man spat while laughing. Fatigue could be heard in his voice. I wonder how long he has been here for.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing with guys like them, huh?", he asked, "Girls like you aren't suppose to be in places like this. I bet you can't even hold a gun properly."

I hate it when men judge girls because they're girls. Like come on dude, it's 2021, grow the fuck up.

"You wanna test that theory?", I asked and walked back to the table, took a gun, loaded it and walked back to the man.

"Look," i started and held the gun infront of his face. "What am i doing right now?" I asked in a deadly tone.

He looks at me and then at the gun. "Holding a gun." He said.

"What'd you say earlier?" I asked.

"You can't hold a gun." He stated

"Wrong, were you?", I asked earning a chuckle from him.

"Okay fine! You held a gun so what? Everyone can do it." He spat.

"Exactly." I stated with an eye roll.

"Bet you can't shoot me." He laughed.

I see...

"I can shoot you but im not gonna do it. You want the easy way out, don't you? You wanna die," i pointed out,

"Sorry but im not gonna give you the satisfaction of death. We," i pointed to myself and my friends behind me, "Need some answers from you and you're going to give them to us otherwise, i won't even kill you when im done with you. I'll let you here and feel all the pain i've caused you and let you revive it again and again."

I have to admit that seeing Jade threating and torturing a guy is a fucking turn on

She walked back to the table and picked up a knife then returned to the man tied on the chair.

"Enzo, ask your questions." She said, looking at me. Have i mentioned how i like it when she calls me Enzo?

Shutting my thoughts, i walked to the man. "What is the name of your boss?" I asked for the 3rd time today.

"Again, im not telling you shit." He spat earning a sigh from Jade who cut his thumb off.

Something i would do.

"He asked you question," She started as the man continued yelling in pain, "Fucking answer it." She deadpanned.

"H-his name is Ko-kole L-ouise." He stuttered. Kole louise? No idea who he is.

"Why did he steal one of my crates?", I asked. Those crates contained guns. Guns are nowhere near cheap but it's not the money i care about. It's the guns.

"I can't tell you that," he said shaking his head. Jade sighed and cut another one of his finger off as he let out another scream.

"I thought i made myself clear when i told you to answer all his fucking questions?", She asked with a fake pout, "I hate hurting you but you make it so hard."

"He wants to start his own gang. He needs the guns for that. Please stop!", he pleaded

So we have a gang now huh? Do they know who they're messing with?

"What's his location?", Jade asked.

"I don't know that but i can tell you that they will all be meeting at the Luxe club tomorrow at 23:40." He replied.

I nodded and walked back to the guys. "Keep him alive," i ordered to the guard then turned back to face the man, "If this information turns out to be fake, i'll skin you alive."

With that, we all left the torture room and went upstairs.

"Holy hell—", Ryder started as he looked at Jade, "That was hot!"

"And terrifying." Nick added not sparing Jade a glance.

"Agreed," Hunter added, "Remind me to never piss you off."

Jade just chuckled at their comments and said, "That was nothing. I've done worst."