Chapter Seventy Eight

Sang

A relaxing soak in the bath sounded absolutely amazing as I made my way up the stairs so I went straight into the bathroom and turned on the taps, letting it fill. I listened for Raven and North downstairs, but couldn't hear anything. I worried my lip, thinking I should just go down there to face whatever fireworks they start to throw at each but then decide against it. Raven is Twenty and North will be eighteen next Saturday - something I had learnt on the drive back from the cabin this morning - they're adult enough to talk their issues through. Honestly, most of the time I think it's just playful banter between them. Yes, North accidentally shot Raven in the foot, but it was exactly that right? An accident?

I sigh and remove my T-shirt and then my pants, leaving me in my underwear. Looking in the mirror, I look myself over. My hair is still terribly mused and knotty from being on North's bike, but my cheeks have colour, my eyes aren't ringed with dark circles, and the green colour looks a little brighter than what it did a few weeks ago. Going further down, I take in my breasts that are still being supported by my dark blue lace bra. They're not big, but they're not small either, probably around the average. I've never really thought much about how my body looks before, but now I'm wondering if I should be? I've never had attention from a guy before, let alone fourteen of them.

My eyes travel further down, taking in the way my waist dips in but then flares at the hips just slightly. I'm tiny, I would even say a little too skinny. If I breathe in, I can see my ribs but keeping it au natural, I can see that I am more than skin and bones.

I turn away from the mirror. I don't think I have anything to worry about when it comes to my body.

I unhook my bra and then push my panties down my legs, quickly noticing the colour difference between the two. Maybe I should start wearing matching sets? Gabriel said something about a shopping trip once, maybe we could go? Maybe I should buy matching sets? Would they care if I didn't didn't wear matching underwear? Would they prefer it?

I sigh at my own thoughts, kicking the underwear away before going to the tub and climbing in, sinking into the warm water. I use my toe to turn off the taps, just closing my eyes and enjoying my muscles relaxing in the warmth.

My thoughts go to the boys, because of course they do. I smile as I think about them; their eyes, their smiles, the sound of their laughter. The way they're so caring and considerate, the way they make me laugh. They push my limits, they test me. Axel and Owen once said it was okay to say no, and if I really felt uncomfortable I would.

Their beautiful and handsome faces flash through my mind. I think about their kisses, their touch. Then their bodies, so different, but the same. My lips part and a feeling that's starting to become familiar starts to rise within me.

My eyes pop open and I stare at the wall, my heart racing. Then my eyes drop down to my hand; beneath the water it strokes ever so gently against my stomach, just beneath my belly button. I suck in a breath, my lip biting into my bottom lip as I fight the fire flowing through my veins, all heading south and settling between my legs. Turned on. I'm turned on.

I've never masturbated before. I've heard of some stories of people having sex...locker room talk apparently has no limits. Plus, Raven has a mouth on him that I'm sure was made just to say all the innuendos he can think of. Salty but sweet. My mouth starts watering, as I wonder...I can't picture the combination personally.

Corey and Raven flash into my mind, the way they kiss, the way Corey's touch to Raven is gentle and sweet, but what Corey gets in return from the big tatted Russian is something else. Needy, wanting...like he can't ever get enough. Like Raven needs Corey like he needs air to breathe.