Chapter Fifty Three

A/N the comments on chapter 52 are going so crazy right now and my heart is bursting! As a thank you for reading, you get a third chapter tonight and that's it until tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be posting chapter 54 which is the Christmas Special. I can't wait for you all to read it. In the meantime, enjoy this chapter! Savour it! 24 hours seems so far away!

Capturing Them
Chapter Fifty Three
Sang

I spent an hour in the kitchen cooking us all dinner. Nathan and Brandon ended up going to Nathan's to get his grill, so that we could cook up the steaks. Otherwise we'd be waiting for me to get them all cooked and finished at the same time on the stove. In a way, I was thankful for their help. It took a lot of work to feed us all.

It was all worth it though, as I watch them all devour and savour every single piece of their plate. It felt good knowing that they were eating a good meal after having a lot of takeout over the last few days.

After dinner, we wash the dishes. The banter between the guys is light and fun, and I find myself grinning at their antics. I still haven't found out why I can't accept a fruit cup from Raven, and everyone is refusing to tell me.

Just as I place the last plate back in the cupboard, Gabriel says, "It's time. You can now see the attic and I'm so fucking excited to show you." He claps his hands together with his excitement and glee.

"You barely did any work," Raven grumbles, earning a light punch in the arm from Corey.

"Oy," Gabriel scoffs. 

"We all did our fair share, now stop, Raven. Gabriel, go and show Sang the attic. We'll stay down here and finish tidying up," Axel says.

I look around the kitchen. It's clean. "There's nothing to tidy up," I point out.

Axel shrugs a shoulder but says nothing. Taking my hand in his, Gabriel leads me from the kitchen and up the stairs. When we reach my bedroom, he continue going to the door of the spare room. It's closed so I can't see in.

Gabriel turns to me. "So, we also did something else for you. Don't be mad," he adds quickly. He gives me a smile as he pushes the door open.

Stepping into the room, I gasp at what I'm seeing. Bookshelves have been built—three of them—and along one wall. One the cases has my photo albums—organised and neatly packed away on the shelves. My cameras are no longer in the boxes, but sit perfectly on the higher shelves on the unit.

My desk sits under the window, giving me the perfect view out onto the street. The desk has a lamp, my laptop, and a pot full of different markers and pens all set up in perfect order.

Stepping further into the room, I turn to look at the opposite wall from where the shelves are. One large canvas of me is perched onto the wall. It's the one Gabriel took of me the other day at school before Rocky interrupted us. I'm smiling, looking at the camera—Gabriel—with bright, happy, green eyes. "Oh, Gabriel."

"You look fucking gorgeous," he says.

"This whole room is amazing." I turn around and look at the back at the wall of the room, the one opposite the window. One large pin board is up on the wall. Nothing has been pinned to it yet, but I'm already having ideas of the photos I can print off and put up there. I don't think that one pin up board will be enough. "Thank you. I love it."

"That's not all, c'mon." He takes my hand and leads me back to my room. He doesn't pause this time, just pushes the door open and leads us both inside.

My room looks the same—my bed is back in it's usual spot, my closet and dresser set also back where they were before. The only change is that my desk is no longer in here. The empty space has been replaced with a shorter bookshelf with books lined on the shelves in alphabetical order by author.