Chapter Sixty

Capturing Them
Chapter Sixty
Sang

I haven't felt so happy and joyful in a very long time. I can't remember when I last laughed so much and smiled so wide and it's all down to swimming with the guys. They've done this to me, they've done it and I don't want it to ever end.

My whole body has been humming with the feel of their hands on me, making my hormones rage with complete awareness of them. Even from Mr Blackbourne and Dr Green, my teachers. Although, they're not really teachers. Just playing a roll, almost like acting.

I've completely forgotten the fact that I'm practically wearing only underwear, no longer hiding beneath baggy clothes. The clothes that were once my way of hiding. With these guys though, I don't want to ever hide again.

"Let's race," Nathan announces.

I shake my head from where I sit on the edge of the pool, needing to take a break from all the flipping, diving, handstands, and any other pool game fun. "No. I'm not racing, but you guys can. Wait, let me get my camera and take some pictures."

I push myself to my feet as the guys start talking about how they're going to race. I grab my towel from over the door and quickly pat myself dry so I don't drip water all over Nathan's living room floor. Once I'm semidry, I tiptoe into the house and through the family room until I reach my bag. It doesn't take me long to find my camera.

"You don't want to race, Baby?" I spin around at the sound of North's voice, placing a hand over my chest. He chuckles and stalks towards me, still completely soaking wet. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine," I tell him. "And no, I want to take some pictures."

"Nathan's placing bets," he says with a grin as he comes to a stop in front of me.

"Well...I might have to take part in one race then." My eyes go to his chest and I watch with fascination as a drop of water starts sliding from his collarbone, trailing over his pecs, and then through the dips and grooves of his abs. It gets lost in the trail of hair that starts at his belly button and disappears into his black swim shorts. I swallow. "Oh my."

"You can't look at me like that, Sang Baby."

My eyes come back up to North's. "Like what?"

His hand comes to my hip and he brings my body into his. The softness of mine against his hard one. "Like you want to devour me."

My mouth pops open, my cheeks heating. I wasn't looking at him like that, was I? Maybe I was. "I...um," I mumble but I'm at a loss for words.

"Do you like me, Baby?" He asks.

"What?" I ask. "What kind of question is that?" I ask, completely startled by it.

He chuckles. "Do you like me?" He asks, his voice softer than before.

He's being serious, he wants an answer. My eyes move over his face, taking him in like I'm seeing him for the first time. Wet hair falls onto his forehead, dark eyebrows shadow his dark eyes, making them look even darker. Tanned skin, a nose that has been broken at least once in his life, and lips that are full and pouty, completely kissable. A gold hoop is in his ear and a gold chain around his neck. He's handsome, there is no doubt about it. His incredible, built and toned body is a bonus. "No," I whisper, causing his whole body to tense and his eyes to shut off, like a brick wall being built in seconds. I'm not worried by his reaction. "I more than like you," I admit.

That wall in his eyes comes crashing down as his eyes soften and body relaxes. His forehead comes down and rests against mine. My eyes dropped closed. "You scared the fuck out of me."

"I'm sorry," I say. Licking my lips I ask, "Do you like me?"

"No," he says, causing my head to fly back and open my eyes. When I see his smirk, I quickly realize he's playing me at my own game. My heart beats harder in my chest as I await his answer. "I've completely fallen in love with you. So no, I don't like you...I-"

I cut him off by stretching to my tiptoes and placing my lips over his. I clutch my camera in one hand and bring my other hand up to the side of his face. It takes him a minute to respond, but when he does, his kiss consumes me. Before I let it get too deep, I break the kiss and open my eyes, looking straight into his. "I know what you were going to say," I whisper. "But I can't hear those words yet."

He gives me a small genuine smile as my heart continues to thunder in my chest at what he almost said. "When do you want to hear them?" He asks. "Because, Baby, i'm not a very patient guy."

"I'll tell you when I'm ready," I answer truthfully, knowing I will.

He doesn't say anything in reply, he just brings his lips back down onto mine. My arms wind around his neck, bringing him in deeper as his clutch at my hips. A hardness pokes at my stomach, but I ignore that even if my body quivers and shakes with the knowledge of what it is.

"Fucking devil, East. You beat me to it, fucker." We break apart and look towards the door. Raven stands there with his hands on his hips, tattooed body confident, and a smirk on his face. North grunts in response and presses his face into my neck. I can only laugh, even though the butterflies go crazy in my belly at Raven's words. Does this mean he wants to kiss me too?

xXx

I must be in heaven. Or in a dream. The only reason I say that is because the sight of fourteen handsome, half naked men standing before you dripping wet can't be real, can it?

I'm standing at one end of the pool—out of the water, just near the edge—and the guys are standing at the other end. Together, they've come to the decision over how they're going to structure the race. Kota said that they all wouldn't all be able to race together without knocking and bumping into each other. The pool may be big, but it's not big enough to give each of the guys the space they need.

Seven of them are going first, followed by the second group of seven. The ones who place in the top four in both groups—making the top eight—will then race together. Then the top four out of that group will race, the two winners going head to head with each other. Whoever wins that round is the person that has to help me cook tonight.

After that, Gabriel said that they're going to race for fun. Apparently Mr Blackbourn has made mental notes in his head of who are going to race together. I might do a race at the end, but honestly, I'm happy just standing here in my bikini with my camera taking photos.

Which, I haven't stopped doing since they stepped out the pool two minutes ago. I don't know how often I'm going to see them like this, so I need to take every picture I can.

Kota, Raven, Brandon, Victor, Gabriel, Marc, and Silas start lining up and I smile, my finger still happily pressing that button. "Let the races begin," I murmur to myself.