Chapter Seventy

Chapter Seventy
Silas

It's my turn and I can't wait to put a twist on this photo shoot. Gabe may rip my head of and feed it to the birds but I want to make this a little different.

Pulling of my tank, I drop it over a chair as I come to a stop next to Gabe. I've told North and Brandon what I'm going to do and they're happy to switch this up with me. Hopefully, Sang is too.

"Right, I'm done," Gabe announces. He wipes at his forehead with his hand as he adds, "I need a drink. I'll be back in a minute."

He doesn't even acknowledge me as he walks by and back into the cabin. A smirk curls at my lips and my eyes lock onto Sang who is currently wrapped up in Marc's arms, their faces close as he tells her something with a wide smile.

"Right, time to hand the angel over," I announce, clapping my hands with a wide grin spread across my face.

Both of them turn to look at me and my grin turns into a devilish smirk. Marc raises an eyebrow and shakes his head as he places Sang down onto her feet, keeping his hands on her hips while she steadies herself. My heart skips at the sight of him taking care of her and i send him a small nod of thanks. That's all i want for my angel, to be taking care off. Not just by myself, but by all of us. This thing thats going on, it's going to be hard but i believe, in my heart, that it will all work out in the end.

Sang makes her way over to me and i hold out my hand. She takes it without any hesitation and our fingers link together. They fit together perfectly, our hands, like a ying and a yang, like the last piece on that thousand piece puzzle.

"What are we doing?" Sang asks as I lead her towards our destination.

"I'm about to really piss Gabe off," I tell her.

The frown that pulls on her face is seriously adorable. "Why?"

I shrug a shoulder. "Just because. It'll turn out perfect though, you'll see."

We come to a stop at the edge of the pool. Sang looks into the clear still water and then back at me. Shaking her head, with a small smile, she says, "You're definitely going to be getting into trouble."

"It'll be worth it." Just as they words leave my mouth, I hear Gabe shouting something to someone in the house, his voice getting louder the closer he gets to the back doors. I laugh and scoop Sang up and into my arms effortlessly. "Ready, Angel?"

"Yes," she squeals with a laugh, her arms coming up to wrap around my neck.

I look towards the house.

Gabe steps outside.

He looks up.

Spots us in a nanosecond.

His eyes widen. Lips part. "Don't you fucking dare."

I grin. "Oh, I fucking dare." With that, I clutch Sang tighter to me and jump.

We submerge into the depths of the cool water, bubbles from our splash wrapping around us as they float to the surface. I open my eyes as we reach the bottom, my feet planted to the floor, ready to push us up. But through the water, i see a smile. A smile that has butterflies flying around in my heart. Her eyes are shut tightly, her face a little scrunched up, but that smile...it's perfect. It's angelic. It steals my heart, she steals my heart in that second.

I bend my legs and push us back to the surface. Gabriel's ranting immediately meets my ears but all i care about in that second is one thing, one person. Sang gasps, wipes water from her eyes before blinking them open and looking at me, the biggest smile on her lips. "Silas Korba..." she trails off, shaking her head, a little breathless.