Chapter Fifty Two

*A/N: Just so you all know there is a quick kiss shared between a certain pair of boys. ;)*

Capturing Them
Chapter Fifty Two
Sang

"I was twelve when I met Raven," Corey says, the light turning green. His movements to maneuver the car don't stop him from talking. "We've both had rough pasts—ones we don't like to think about—and we connected immediately. He was my best friend before he was anything more."

"That's really sweet," I whisper.

"It is," he agrees with a smile. "Anyway, I was already going through that 'who do I like?' stage of my life. Was it girls, or was it guys?" He glances over at me. "It was a hard time for me."

"I'm sorry," I say.

"Don't be," he says, shaking his head. "About a year later, I got my first girlfriend—deciding in the end, to not make a decision on who it was I liked and instead...try what I like."

"You mean sex?" I ask, my cheeks heating.

He hesitates for a moment. "Yes. But I quickly realized that no matter what gender I was kissing in that moment, I wanted to kiss the other still. I even slept with one person from each gender and still wanted both. Somewhere along the way though, I started falling for my best friend."

I smile, I can't help it.

"It started of as playful flirtation and at first, I thought he was just winding me up. I mean, Axel, Brandon—everyone—knew what I had been going through regarding my sexuality. I thought Raven was just doing it to get a reaction from me. Until one day when we were sixteen, he planted his lips on mine and never stopped."

"And what about Kayli?" I find myself asking.

"That's where things got complicated," he murmurs. "We told her from the start what we were, but I could see the disgust and displeasure in her eyes. Raven and I distanced ourselves from each other to make her happy and because we loved her. It wasn't just ourselves that we had to think about in our relationship, but also Axel, Marc, and Brandon. It was for the best."

"You shouldn't have to do that."

"I know. But we thought she'd come around to the idea of it. I mean, we were sharing her and we were happy, but she couldn't let us share each other too." He pauses for a heartbeat. "Now thinking about, it was a bit of a selfish of her."

"It was," I agree. "I don't know Kayli, but what I've heard about her, I don't like." Corey swings the car into a parking lot and pulls into the first space he sees. "I don't want you and Raven to hide your relationship with me."

He bows his head down and sniffs. When he lifts his head and his eyes find mine, I almost burst into tears at the sight of the one rolling down his cheek. "Sang, thank you so much for being such an incredible, open minded girl with one hell of a huge heart." His hand finds mine and he laces our fingers together before placing a kiss onto the back of my hand. "Someone is going to be very lucky to call you theirs one day."

I smile and nod my head, getting out of the car. There is so much I want to say to that, but can't find the words to do so right now, and I'm not sure if I'm ready—not yet. Not while I know that he is still technically in a relationship with Kayli.

But one day I will. One day I'll find the words.

xXx

Mr Blackbourne suggested we buy extra food to last us the next few days. Feeding fourteen grown men isn't easy and it takes a lot. I chose the meals while Corey and Mr Blackbourne chose sandwich fillings, breakfast options, and snacks. My job was easy, I just had to buy so much of it to make enough for everyone.

Mr Blackbourne sends a text to everyone to let them know we were on our way back. So, I'm not surprised that the moment we pull into the driveway everyone is piling out of the house to help collect bags of groceries to taken in.

Once I've kicked off my shoes at the front door, I go to the kitchen, finding the guys already putting everything away.

"Hey, Baby, are we having steak tonight?" North asks, taking the slabs of meat in the packets out of the grocery bag and placing them onto the kitchen counter in neat piles.

"We are," I respond.

"You know a way to a guy's heart. That's for sure, Aggele," Silas says, planting a kiss on my cheek as he walks by me.

"Little Bird, what's all this shit?" My eyes go to Raven who is holding up grocery bags full of cereal bars.

"Cereal bars, Raven," I tell him. "Healthy morning snacks that you can pick up and eat on the go."

"That's not fucking breakfast," North booms.

I roll my eyes. "Shut it, North. I just brought them in case we're running late or something." I shrug a shoulder. "It may happen."

"Little Bird, you eat bacon and eggs for breakfast. Not whatever this shit is..." he trails off, holding up the box with a frown on his face.

"Raven, shut up," Corey says with a laugh.

Raven's eyes narrow in his direction. "Make me," he challenges.

Corey's eyes come to me. A question is there in his gaze, but I'm unsure on what he's trying to ask me. I send him a small smile and his returning smirk has my curiosity rising. What is he planning? "Sure, Raven, the pleasure would be all mine," Corey says before dropping the groceries he was holding in his hands onto the kitchen counter, turning to face Raven, and cupping his face in his hands.

That's when I realize what is about to happen.

My mouth pops open just as Corey places his lips over Raven's. I grin, I can't help it. It's just...it's fantastic to see, and I wish I could move to get my camera so I could take a picture.

Raven quickly breaks this kiss, his chest heaving. He stares at Corey for along moment with wide eyes before turning them in my direction. Everyone seems to look at me all at the same time but all they get from me is a wide smile, one that says I'm happy with what they have between them. "Um..." Raven mumbles before trailing off.

I shrug a shoulder and say, "Be who you are, Raven, and don't hide from me."

Raven's mouth drops open in shock, completely speechless. He looks to Corey with wide eyes and Corey smiles in return. "We all know she has been seeing things that didn't add up. Well, she finally asked, so I told her. She's okay with it."

"Thank fucking God," Raven says, dropping the cereal bars and heading straight for me. His arms come around my waist and he lifts me up, spinning me in a circle. His face goes into my neck and he presses the sweetest and gentlest kiss to my skin. "You can't be anymore perfect even if you tried," he mutters into my neck. Placing me back on my feet, I look up at him as he says to the others, "Did we get any fruit cups at the store?"

"Oh, no you fucking don't," North exclaims.

"Oy, fucker, you give her that fruit cup, and I'll feed you a donkey's penis." That comes from Gabriel.

Brandon, Corey, Marc, and Axel start laughing. Even Mr Blackbourne smiles just a small smile while Kota, Nathan, Silas, Victor, and Luke laugh with Axel and the others.

I look to Dr Green, who stands closest to me. "Fruit cup?"

His green eyes sparkle with his laughter. "Don't take that fruit cup, Pookie."

Okay, I won't. But...why?