Chapter Seventy Nine

Sang
Smut Content with S&V & R&C.

The moment I stepped out of Victor's BMW, my throat tightened up and suddenly I was the girl I was a couple of weeks ago. The guys watched me struggle to say a few words to them as we made our way into the school, but then Gabriel was wrapping an arm around my shoulders and told me to not worry, that he likes that I can only use my voice around them and that one day, it'll be easy for me to speak around anyone. I hoped he was right.

The school day went by in a blur. As far as I am aware, nothing went down regarding any drug deals on the school campus. Victor told me that they had successfully got into Hendricks and McCoys office without any issues. Apparently the pair did show up, but not until twenty minutes later, but by then, Owen, Victor, Corey and Luke were already on their way back to Sunnyvale court where they met up at Nathan's house.

At Lunch, I sat between Silas and Kota, hiding behind my hair as we ate lunch. A few times, I caught Rocky looking in my direction, and the Raven haired girl, Jade, looking in North's. I bite my tongue, hating that jealousy swirled within my gut at North having attention from a girl like that. Mentally, I started comparing us and with each thing I had compared between us I could feel myself shrinking away. It wasn't until North tapped his foot with mine, getting my attention that I told myself I was being silly. Then he mouthed those three precious words to me and my heart soared. I continued hiding behind my hair with a smile on my face.

It wasn't until Japanese when things started to get interesting. I was trying to desperately focus on Sean, Dr Green, but my phone kept vibrating in my pocket and it was getting to the point of annoying. I turned my head, looking over my shoulder at Victor with a raise of my eyebrow. "What?" He whispers.

I shake my head and turn back around, discreetly pulling my phone from my pocket. I slip the device into my lap, dropping my head so my hair falls and curtains around me, shifting in my seat just so. Another message comes through, light up the screen of my phone. Fourteen messages I've received and it looks like they are all from Raven.

I open them and scroll to the top. I suck in a breath when I see a picture that was taken on Saturday. It's of Corey and Raven, their bodies pressed so tightly together you wouldn't be able to slip a piece of paper between them. Their lips aren't touching, but they're so close. Raven is holding Corey's face while Corey has his hands on Raven's butt.

Raven: This one is my favourite.

It's followed by more pictures, each of them with a message with it. Some of them have me in them. Some of them are just Raven and I, some of them just Corey and I. I continue to read the messages.

Raven: But this one is a close second. Look how perfect you fit between us, Little Bird.
Raven: I still need to buy you a fruit cup. I'll buy Corey one too.
Raven: You're both so sexy.
Raven: Staring at these pictures is getting me through this boring look out thing.
Raven: Can we do a three way kiss. Lots of tongue.
Raven: Corey isn't replying to me.
Raven: Little Bird, I'm so crazy for you.
Raven: Crazy about you.
Raven: It's how I feel about Corey. Just as strong. I just want to touch you and kiss you both all day long, all night long.
Raven: I love your ass, Little Bird. I'm a real ass man ;)
Raven: Why do you have to go to school? Brandon won't talk to me. He's thinking. He has his thinking look on.
Raven: Little Bird <3

I lift my head and quickly look around the room. No one is paying attention to me. Sean is sitting at the desk, on his laptop. Did I miss something? I quickly type out a reply to Raven.

Sang: Raven, I'm at school. I thought something was wrong. You're certainly the perfect distraction though. I'll text shortly. <3

Just as I send the message, another comes through. But this isn't from Raven, it's from Sean.