Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty Two
Axel

I sigh, dropping my forehead into my hands. I can feel a headache coming on behind my eyes, and would love to just lay down and sleep, but we've got so much to plan, so much to arrange to keep Sang and everyone else safe.

The last thing I need right now is Kayli in my ear and nagging for us to pay some attention to her. She's the one that got funny with us when we had to travel to New York after making our relationship official the week before. She was pissed, and she has been pissed since. It's okay for her to keep her distance and not pay attention to us, but the moment we do it to her, she's crying on the phone and begging for some company.

I press my fingers into my temples when the throbbing intensifies, and decide to just lay down for a minute. When my head hits the pillow I roll onto my front, burying my face into the pillow. Inhaling, I catch the sweet scent of Sang's berry shampoo.

Her long blonde hair and wide emerald eyes flash into my head. Shit, that girl was completely unexpected. When I first laid eyes on her seven and a half months ago, I thought I knew what beauty was in Kayli. I was so, so wrong.

Sang is stunning with a natural beauty; pale skin, pink lips, and a button nose. So tiny, yet remembering her lying on my sofa with a bleeding bullet wound, just proves how tough she is. She gritted her teeth, and only let a few tears fall as Sean worked his magic on fixing her up.

I can tell just by looking at the nine boys in the Blackbourne family that they're totally smitten for her, and I'm not surprised, Sang is something else.

I'm wasn't the only one almost knocked off my feet by her. I know my own brothers are just as in awe, and as curious about her as I am. I shouldn't be, we shouldn't be; we have Kayli after all, but...

I immediately shut my thoughts down as I sit back up, and rub my temples once more. Standing up, I leave my bedroom and walk back into the family room. Seeing Brandon gone, I immediately search out Raven and Corey. "Go pack a bag. Sang needs to get home."

They stand up and follow my order. Raven goes down the hall and Corey walks out the front door. Sang watches Corey leave with a frown, probably wondering why he's leaving. "Corey and Brandon live next door," I explain.

Her mouth pops open and her lips form the shape of an 'O'. I look away before I start thinking more about those lips. Sitting back down, I look around the room, my eyes barely skimming over the single girl in my apartment. "We may need to relocate," I tell them.

"We could make it work. All of us in one space would be better than all of us scattered all over the place," Nathan adds. "I've got room at mine."

"We could take some at ours too," North says. "But whatever you do, don't fucking give me Robin." Silas chuckles and I smirk, many others copying our reaction. Apart from Sang; she looks down at the still wrapped gift Brandon and Victor went and got for her this afternoon.

"Why not, North? You love that Russian," Gabriel says with a laugh, while fist bumping Luke as he does.

"Fucking do not," North grunts.

"Of course you fucking do, East," Raven says, coming back into the room with a bag slung over his shoulder. He's now changed into black sweatpants and a grey vest, tattoos on full display. "Don't worry, I love you too."

"Bastard," North grumbles.

"Right, enough fucking around you two," Marc says. The front door opens and a second later Corey walks in, a blue bag slung onto his shoulder.

"Ready to go?" Corey asks, looking to Raven and then to Sang, his eyes lighting up when she gives him a smile and stands up, arm still curled around her middle.

"Let someone know when you get to her location, Mr Henshaw," Owen says. He looks to Sang. "You have our numbers if you need anything."

"I do," Sang whispers. She holds her gift in one hand but when it starts to slip, Raven takes it from her. "Um, well...I guess I'll see you tomorrow, or something."

Luke jumps to his feet. "Not so fast, Cupcake." He wraps an arm around her waist and pulls her in for a hug. I want to look away, to give them a moment but when I see the others watching the exchange, small smiles on their faces, I find myself unable to turn away.

Sang's arm curls around his waist, and she lets out a quiet giggle when he whispers something only she can hear into her ear. When he releases her, she's grinning and it does this funny thing in my chest. I shake my head to clear my thoughts. Now I'm sounding like a chick.

One by one, I watch as the Blackbourne team, excluding Owen and Sean, give Sang a hug, and each telling her to text them. North says not to take any shit from Raven. When they leave, Sang gives us a small wave, and I get a nod from Corey and Raven.

The room is silent once they're gone, all of us looking at the door for a long moment. I turn my head to Owen. "I hope you know what you're doing," I tell him.

His grey eyes meet mine and don't waver. He's a couple of years younger than me, hence the reason I refuse to call him Mr Blackbourne. "It's none of your business, Mr Toma."

"It's my business while we work together. We're two teams merged into one at the moment," I tell him.

"So, are you going to tell us what's going on with Miss Winchester?" My shoulders tense and my eyes harden into a glare. It's my answer. "No. I didn't think so."

"Enough," Sean says. "Whatever is going on between Kayli and them has nothing to do with us. Just like whatever is going on between Sang and us, has nothing to do them."

I'm not happy with that, but I'm unsure why. Logically, I understand. I'm not sharing what's going on with Kayli, and they won't share what's going on between them and Sang. Although, if I'm honest, I don't know what's going on with us and Kayli. I don't know what's changed.

The subject immediately gets changed to what plans we have to put into action as of tomorrow. Sean tells us that Sang's father is going on a business trip tomorrow night, so Corey, Brandon, and Marc will be able to install a security system with cameras in every corner on Monday while Sang is at school.

It's decided that myself, Raven, and Marc will go and stay at Nathan's, while Corey and Brandon go to North and Luke's house. Thankfully, it's okay with Uncle. We had Luke call and confirm. Silas and Gabriel are also going to go and stay with North and Luke. Uncle has more than enough room in that massive house of his. Their reason to their families; it's easier to get to school, not that it isn't a lie.

Victor is going to stay with Kota, like he normally does when his parents go on one of their cruises. Kota's mother, Erica, refuses to let Victor be alone; butlers, maids, and security about be damned.

Sean is going to stay with Owen. When Sean is at the hospital, Owen is to come and stay at Nathan's. He doesn't look happy about it, but we need to stay in groups and never be alone.

"Now, what about Sang?" Silas asks. "Her father isn't there starting tomorrow. Maybe we could make a schedule and we take in turns to stay with her, or have her come stay with us."

"When her father isn't around, we can go in and out, spend time there. From Nathan's, we can walk through the woods and go in through the back door," Kota says. "At night we could have two of us stay with her. She's still not really comfortable with us, and I don't want to overwhelm her by having her stay somewhere else."

Before anyone can reply, the front door opens, and I watch as a red faced Brandon walks in, his feet heavy with anger. I look at him with a frown. "I thought you were going to stay the night with her."

"I was," Brandon says, reaching into his pocket. He throws a clear zip lock bag onto the middle of the table, white pills glaring back at me as my eyes zero in on the content. "Until I found those."

A/N: Eeeek, we've had our first Toma Team Boy POV! Thoughts? Thank you for any comments, votes and just reading in general. Because of you guys, I keep writing!