Chapter Fifty Eight

Capturing Them
Chapter Fifty Eight
Sang

After putting the waterproof wrap on my shoulder, myself and Dr Green leave the bathroom and go back to the family room, only to find everyone but Mr Blackbourne gone. Through a sliding door I can hear their boisterous laughter and shouting, followed by the splashing of water.

"Hello, Miss Sorensen," Mr Blackbourne greets.

"Hello, Mr Blackbourne. Are you coming to swim with us?" I ask.

Mr Blackbourne nods his head. "Yes, I will be."

"That's great," I say, sending him a smile. "Thank you, Dr Green," I tell him.

"The pleasure is all mine. We'll be out to join you in a few minutes."

I nod and clutch the towel to me as I tiptoe towards the doors. The laughter and splashing get louder the closer I get and I grin, because it's like music to my ears. It's nice to hear.

I step outside and I take in the patio area where a table and chairs have been set up. Lounge chairs are positioned just off the patio and the pool is larger than I realized.

Axel, Corey, Kota, and North are sitting at the table—all four of them topless, but in shorts. I swallow thickly at the sight, and my mouth literally starts watering at the toned skin in front of me—all different yet the same. It's a sight I want to never forget. Where is my camera? I need to capture this. Having a photo would stop me from forgetting.

My cheeks heat when I realize they've all just watched me check them out. A nervous smile breaks across my face as I make my way over to them, coming to a stop behind an empty chair. "Are you not swimming?" I ask.

"In a little while," Corey says.

"Let the children have their fun first," Axel says with a smirk.

"We aren't children, fucker. Luke and Gabriel somehow manage to wind everyone around their fingers to play their stupid fucking games," North grumbles.

"You don't like playing games, North?" I ask.

"Depends who they're with, Baby," he says, giving me a smile.

"Are you going to get in?" Axel asks.

"Well, I didn't put this bikini on to stand on the side," I mumble. I look down at my feet as I start untucking the towel. I collect it up and fold it over the chair I'm standing behind. At the same time, there are sharp intakes of breath.

"Fuck me," Says a voice I'm pretty sure is North's.

"Oh, wow, Sang. You look...you look great," Corey says and I look up. His cheeks are a little flushed as his blue eyes dart all over my body.

A cry of pain has me spinning around. My eyes scan everywhere until I find Marc, bouncing on one foot while clutching the other. Without thinking, I rush over to him. The laughter comes to a stop as I place my hand on Marc's shoulder. "Marc, are you alright? What did you do?"

"I stubbed my toe," he says through clenched teeth. He nods his head towards a lounge chair. "It got in my way."

Gabriel and Luke burst into loud laughter, the others quickly following with chuckles that cause goosebumps to rise on my arms. "He wasn't looking where he was going, more like," Brandon says, a grin upon his face. "To focused on something else."

"I would be too—because damn, Little Bird."

"You look fucking amazing, Trouble."

"Agreed," Luke says, nodding his head.

I look to Marc but when I try to catch his eyes I find he's looking at something else. My eyes follow where his are focused and my hands fly up to my chest, covering the cleavage. "Shit," he mutters. "I'm sorry. You just...you look...wow."

My face heats and I release his shoulder. Without meeting anyone's eyes, I run and leap into the pool. I drop into the water with a splash, tucking my knees to my chest so I can just sink. I open my eyes, ignoring the sting of chlorine.

An arm comes around my waist from behind and I quickly spin in the embrace, my hands going to a pair of sculptured shoulders. I'm pulled into the hard body, my flesh against his and I finally look up at the face of the guy holding me—Silas.

He grins at me through the water, pushing some hair back and away from my face. I smile back as I my legs move on their own in the water, brushing against his. With a push to the floor with his foot we start going up. When we break the surface, I bring much needed air into my lungs. "Why'd you do that for?" I ask, my chest heaving.

"Because, Aggele, I wanted to." He pauses. "Are you okay?"

I look around me and at the rest of the guys. Some are sitting on the side of the pool, some are at the edge, leaning onto it but still submerged into the water. Axel, Corey, Kota, and North stand just a few feet away. Dr Green and Mr Blackbourne have joined them, now wearing their own swim trunks. "I'm just...um, the attention...I'm not used to it," I mumble. "And it doesn't help that I'm practically naked."

"I'm sorry, Minnie," Marc offers. "It's just...I have no words. I'm speechless."

"You're fucking beautiful in the baggy shit, Trouble, but in a bikini you're stealing the fucking air right out of our lungs."

My face flames, but I ignore it. "Thank you," I say quietly.

"Just know we're looking because we fucking love what we see, Peanut."

I press my forehead to Silas' shoulder. If I could, I would tell them that I love what I see too, but the words are wedged in my throat. "Don't be embarrassed, Aggele."

I roll my head on his shoulder before lifting it. "I'm not," I lie. I think my nose just grew an inch. "I'm fine. Let's swim."

I push off Silas and start swimming through the water. The sound of large splashes reaches my ears as everyone gets into the pool. The movement of the water becomes jerky with everyone inside and swimming about.

Gabriel starts doing flips with some help from Brandon. I watch as he brings his foot into Brandon's hands beneath the water and then for Brandon to find the strength to push Gabriel up and out of the water. Gabriel's body twists and turns before he splashes back in.

"Want a go?" Raven asks, coming to my side. I nod my head, a wide grin upon my face. "C'mon then."

He takes my hand and leads us into the deeper end of the pool near Brandon and now North who is now flipping Luke. Unable to touch the floor, I cling to Raven's arm and kick my legs but that's not needed when he wraps a tattooed arm around my waist and pulls me to him. "I've got you, Little Bird."

A few seconds later Raven is coming to a stop, his feet firmly on the ground. "Hold onto my shoulders," he says and I comply. My eyes drop to his chest, seeing the dark In of tattoos marked on his skin; vines of roses, words that I can't make out as they're in Russian and some upside-down dome towers. I make a mental note to ask him about them one day.

I put my foot into his hands, my hands gripping tight onto his muscled shoulders. "Ready?" He asks.

My nails bite into his skin and he grunts in response. "Yeah, I'm ready."

His eyes move over the top half of my body, lingering on certain areas before coming up to my face. Our eyes lock and something passes between us in that moment. I don't have time to work out what it was when he says, "Good. Because I'm coming for you."

My eyes widen but before I can give him a reply, he's throwing me up and into the air and I do the only thing I can; I fly.