Chapter 5

*Because there are only supposed to be 20 students in class 1-A I have replaced Rikido Sato with Yuna. If you are a fan of this character I apologize and hope you still enjoy the story.*

_________________

The months following the exam came and went and soon, Yuna was back at UA to start classes. She felt a familiar mix of excitement and nerves as she walked into the large, glass school.

The day Yuna's acceptance letter came was a lot more eventful than Yuna thought it would be. Her parents went overboard with telling people about it and by the end of the day, Yuna's entire family and her street knew she got into UA. Yuna's mom had also cooked an entire feast that night and Yuna didn't go to sleep until at least 3 hours past midnight.

Even after the excitement died down, Yuna took a break from constantly training. She still went on runs and stayed in shape, but she trained with her quirk a lot less. Her parents had pretty much forced her to take a break from training to focus on school and doing almost anything other than over-working her quirk.

When Yuna's school had found out about her getting into UA everyone started being much nicer to her. Everyone but Bakugo. When he found out that Yuna and Midoriya had passed the UA entrance exam, he tried to corner them and threatened them. Yuna just ignored his threats and continued doing her own thing, leading Bakugo to eventually just give up on trying to mess with her.

Yuna walked down one of the many halls in UA and managed to stumble across her classroom, class 1-A. She took a deep breath before sliding open the oversized door and stepping inside.

Not many people were there when Yuna walked into the classroom and the only person she recognized was the raven-haired boy who had asked questions during the entrance exam. Yuna took a seat toward the middle of the classroom. She glanced at her phone to check the time before pulling out her notebook and drawing constellations.

A minute or two passed and a few people walked into the classroom before a familiar blond-haired boy walked in. Yuna looked up from her notebook and saw Bakugo glance at her before turning away and completely ignoring her. Yuna let out a small breath she hadn't realized she had been holding. She sort of expected Bakugo to call her out or something and with the class mostly full, that was the last thing she wanted.

Yuna completely tuned out the argument that the raven-haired kid, who she heard him say his name was Iida, and Bakugo were having and didn't look up until a tired-looking man Yuna recognized as the hero Easer Head stood up from a yellow sleeping bag.

"It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Any rational student would understand that." Eraser Head stood in the doorway as he addressed the entire class and not just Midoriya, Iida, and the brunette who was standing with them. "Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher."

Yuna closed her notebook and put it in her bag as Aizawa pulled gym clothes for the students out of his sleeping bag. "Alright, put these on and head outside."

* * *

Yuna stood with the rest of the class outside, just as confused as the rest of them. Aizawa had just announced that they would be taking a quirk assessment test and she was not ready for that.

"But, we're gonna miss orientation," Uraraka, the brunette Yuna had noticed talking to Midoriya and Iida, complained.

"If you really wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies," Aizawa said, causing the entire class to gasp. "Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class how I see fit. You've been taking standardized tests most of your life, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country's still trying to pretend that everyone is created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the board of education will learn." Aizawa then looked at Bakugo, "Bakugo, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your furthest softball throw in Junior High?"