Chapter 61

"I really hate your type," Bakugo retorted with a smirk after Shishikura finished his mini speech.

"He's hard to follow," Kaminari said, glancing at Yuna. "It makes me feel kinda dumb."

"He said his beady eyes are full of tears, so he can't see how strong his opponents are," Bakugo summarized.

Kaminari looked at Yuna and she shrugged, "He's not wrong."

"My eyes are dry and handsome, thank you!" Shishikura yelled.

"Hey. Maybe don't provoke this guy?" Kaminari suggested, looking a bit panicked. "Look what he did to Kirishima."

"UA High. I have respect for your school. I take pride in the fact that our institutions are treated as equals. But your class is shameful." Shishikura said as light shown behind his back and more of the large flesh pieces came out from behind him. "You act in ways that disgrace heroes."

"He's attacking again," Kaminari pointed out. "I don't wanna be gross!"

"Shut up!" Bakugo yelled at him before looking back at Shishikura. "'Obligation'? 'Dignity'? You just like to hear yourself talk. I don't see any proof. Show us with your actions, not your cheap words. If you can."

"You're worse of all, Bakugo!" Shishikura shouted as he sent the flesh pieces toward the group.

Bakugo made a move to start running forward, but Yuna grabbed his arm as she drew the Scutum constellation and a shield appeared between them and the flesh bullets.

"What the hell! Why are you getting in my way?" Bakugo yelled at her as the flesh hit the constellation shield.

"We can easily beat this guy if we work together. Hell, you could probably beat him on your own. But I'm not risking getting turned into one of those things." Yuna growled back before she nodded at the shield as the flesh began to move around it. Bakugo glared at her, but seemed to figure out what she needed him to do as he brought his hands together to narrow his explosions, shooting explosion bullets at the flesh as Yuna took down the shield. The explosions hit the flesh pieces and they fell apart, causing Shishikura to stumble back.

"Me and Denki can back you up if you wanna try to get closer," Yuna said, as the pieces of flesh floated back to Shishikura.

"As long as you stay outta my way, I don't care what you do," Bakugo retorted, causing Yuna to roll her eyes.

"I see now. I'll teach you a lesson by breaking you. This will show you what it means to be dignified and behave like a hero!" Shishikura shouted as the flesh pieces floated around him.

"What is up with this disgusting dude?" Kaminari questioned, looking as grossed out as Yuna felt, she was just better at hiding it.

"He thinks he's better than us," Bakugo answered, causing Yuna to tense and narrow her eyes at Shishikura. Then Bakugo began running toward him, "But I bet he'll shut up when I blow him to pieces!"

"Hey, don't forget we're in the middle of a test!" Kaminari yelled at him.

"That's exactly why I'll kill him!" Bakugo growled.

Shishikura sent his flesh bullets toward Bakugo, who blew them up as they got close to him. Yuna drew the Crovus constellation and the blue and purple transparent raven flew at a piece of flesh that was curving around to caught Bakugo off-guard.

Kaminari let out a sigh as he took out two of his red disks, "Let's just get this fight over with."

He shot the two disks at Shishikura, who jumped out of the way, "You should work on your aim. And your look. Maybe I can make you something more appealing."