Chapter 39

A few days went by and Yuna found that it was getting progressively getting harder to not think about her and Kaminari's date every time she looked at him. Though, she managed to somehow focus enough during their study sessions for Kaminari to actually work through things that he was struggling with. They had tried sparring once, but found that their quirks mixed in a way that made it really difficult to effectively train.

"Alright, that's it for class today," Aizawa started seconds after the bell rang. "There's only one week left before the finals. Make sure you're studying constantly. Don't forget to keep training; the written exam is only a portion of the finals, there's also the practical to worry about. Good luck."

Yuna let out a small sigh as Aizawa closed the door behind him. Nearly every time Aizawa spoke it felt like he was threatening them and it always stressed her out.

"One week left," Kaminari muttered before he turned in his chair to face Yuna. "Ok, I need you to be honest with me, am I screwed for this test?"

Yuna stared at him and let out another sigh, "Well, we've been studying for the past few weeks, so unless you haven't been paying attention, you'll be fine."

Kaminari let out a sigh of relief, "That's reassuring."

"You and Kaminari have been studying together?" Jiro questioned, looking at Yuna from her seat.

"Yeah," Yuna replied with a nod. "He obviously needed help and begged me for it, so I decided to tutor him."

"Hey, I didn't beg you for anything," Kaminari retorted, his cheeks turning slightly red.

Yuna rolled her eyes, "Ok sure."

"I'd be cool if you could help me out too," Jiro said. "I've been studying, but there is some stuff I need help with."

"Oh, you should help me out too," Mina said, suddenly appearing next to Yuna's desk. "I've barely taken any notes this semester."

"We have had a lot going on recently. Maybe you could help me too." Sero asked, also walking up to Yuna's desk.

"I don't know. My house isn't that big. And I have a few things I've been struggling to get a hold of recently." Yuna said with a frown.

"You've been struggling?" Kaminari questioned with a shocked look on his face.

"Well, usually when I get stuck on something I figure it out at home, but I've been busy helping you out recently," Yuna replied with a huff. "So you should be thankful I'm letting myself fall behind to help you."

"I could catch you up to speed if you need help," Yaoyorozu said suddenly, gaining everyone's attention. Then her mood shifted and gloom hung over her. "I'm afraid I won't be much help for the practice though."

"That'd probably work out better," Yuna said, the group shifting over to be by Yaoyorozu's desk. "You could help me with some of the stuff I need help with and I can help you tutor everyone else."

"Is there room for one more? I'm afraid I'm falling behind a little." Ojiro asked as he approached the group.

Yaoyorozu seemed to light up, "Yes, this is wonderful! Let's do it! We can hold a study session at my residence this weekend."

"Seriously, I can't wait to see you're fancy digs," Mina said.

"I must call mother and have her set up the great hall for us, it'll be the perfect stop," Yaoyorozu said.

Great hall? Yuna questioned silently as Yaoyorozu asked what tea they would like. Yaoyorozu seemed to be humble bragging without even knowing it, but Yuna didn't mind. She seemed overly excited to help them study and Yuna was more than grateful for that. She would've never been able to have anyone other than Kaminari over at her house for studying and going out somewhere with such a big group seemed like a hassle.

* * *

"Woah," Yuna breathed as she glanced down the street from where she was standing in front of the gate that lead inside Yaoyorozu's residence. She had met up with her classmates not long before making it to Yaoyorozu's house.

"I knew her family had cash, but I didn't know she was this rich," Kaminari agreed, staring up at the large iron gate in front of them.

Jiro pressed the doorbell and Yaoyorozu's voice came through the speaker, "I've been waiting for you, everyone! Please, come in."

The metal gates opened and Yuna walked beside Kaminari up the path to Yaoyorozu's house. After staring up in awe at the huge house and following Yaoyorozu through it to the great hall, Yuna found herself seated in between Kaminari and Jiro with her notebook and pencil case on the table in front of her.

"I could not feel any more out of place right now," Ojiro said, Sero agreeing with him as he glanced around the room. Yuna was staring up at the chandler that was above them before Yaoyorozu walked in with a tea cart.

After passing around tea and making sure everyone was settled, Yaoyorozu asked the group what they wanted to start on first. Yuna slightly lifted her hand and spoke, "Could we start with history? I have everything else down pretty well and can help you with teaching everyone everything else, but history is a struggle for me."

"Really?" Jiro questioned, "I never pictured you as someone who would struggle with history."

"I think it's hard to picture Azumi struggling with anything," Mina said, earning nods of agreement that made Yuna's face heat up.

"Well, I have a hard time memorizing dates and stuff during class and I have to spend a lot of time studying it to remember stuff and I usually get distracted," Yuna replied, a little defensively. "Also, history is stupid."

"I find history quite fascinating, actually," Yaoyorozu said, almost earning a glare from Yuna, but she just sighed instead because of Yaoyorozu's attitude. "But as long as no one else has any objections, we'll start there."

No one objected and Yaoyorozu started going over the important topics from their history class. Not long after, Yuna got a handle on what she was struggling with and was soon helping Yaoyorozu teach their classmates anything they were having trouble with. The study session went by with few problems and soon, Yuna found herself heading home hours after arriving at Yaoyorozu's house.