Chapter 63

A loud bell rang throughout the room before Mera began talking, "Villains have performed a large-scale terrorist attack spanning all of insert city name here. Since most buildings have collapsed, there are many injured." The room rumbled and began to open up like the first one. "Due to heavily damaged roads, the first responders have unfortunately been delayed for the time being. Until emergency services arrive, the heroes in the area will lead the rescue efforts. Your task is to save as many people as you can and help the injured. And with that... Begin!"

Everyone began to run off the platform that had previously been a room. A couple of students seemed to take charge and begin sectioning things off as first-aid stations and evacuation areas. Yuna immediately summoned the eagle constellation and tossed it a camera before it flew in the air to find the area with the most people in need of help. Yuna flipped down her visor and watched the video feed in the corner of her vision as she ran with the rest of her class. Then she somehow ended up following Kaminari again, who was following Bakugo alongside Kirishima.

"Why are you damn extras always following me?" Bakugo growled as they split up from the group. 

"We just wanna," Kirishima and Kaminari replied at the same time.

"We should head further out than everyone else. I've found some really bad spots that seem to have a  decent amount of people." Yuna said, ignoring the boys. She drew the Draco constellation and it flew alongside them as she continued, "I'll go ahead. Make sure you stop to help anyone along the way. It'd be best to find groups of people and carry a few back along with escorting anyone who can walk."

"Don't order me around!" Bakugo yelled as Yuna hopped on the dragon.

She ignored him, "I'm going to the border between the mountain zone and the city. There's a lot of people just a little ways in the city and some more people in the mountain zone too. Meet me there soon because I'll need help."

"Got it!" Kaminari replied before Yuna flew off to where her eagle was circling. When she got there, she was the only hero and she could hear a few kids crying as well as someone older calling out for help. Out in the open, there were a few people scattered around, the one closest to her was probably a teenager and was trying to look under rubble while calling out for his mom. She made the dragon disappear but kept the eagle circling above to try to gain other students' attention.

Yuna then drew the little dog constellation and the puppy began running off to find people as she approached the teenage boy, "Hey, I'm a hero here to help. Tell me what's going on, are you hurt?"

"My mom is stuck under there," the boy replied, not quite crying but close to it. Yuna scanned his face and body for injuries, noticing only a couple of cuts and scraps, but seemingly no made injuries. "You have to help her."

"Don't worry, I will," Yuna said with a smile. She looked at the rubble, and she heard the voice of a woman call out for help, but it was too dark to see anything. She drew the little dipper as she asked, "I'll make sure your mom is alright. But what about you, are you hurt anywhere besides some small scraps?"

A few other students seemed to be arriving as the bear cub she summon carefully squeezed its way under the rubble. The little bear was much brighter than her other constellations since it contained the north star, so it lit up the space well enough for Yuna to see an older-looking woman trapped between the rocks. Yuna noted that she was lucky she wasn't being crushed and that getting her out would be difficult as the boy told her, "I don't think so. My leg hurts a little, but it's not too bad."

"If it hurts to walk, then someone will help you, I don't want it to get worse so don't push yourself," Yuna told him as she glanced at the other students who were arriving. She waved a few of them down as others went after the constellation puppy that was pointing out people that were a bit out of sight. Yuna was thankful for their arrival and that she had done enough training to be able to use three constellations at once. She was beginning to feel the fatigue, but because she wasn't fighting anyone and two of the constellations were small, she just needed to stay focused enough to keep them all there.

"What's going on over here?" One of the hero students asked, two others behind him.

"His mother's trapped beneath these rocks. She's in a bit of a tough spot, but if we find a way to loosen the rocks around her, she could probably crawl out or someone could pull her out. He looks to be fine but said his leg hurt, so I'd have someone carry him back to the first-aid site if it hurts for him to stand." Yuna explained quickly as two of the students looked under the rubble and one of them called out to the woman. "Do you guys have this from here? My quirk's not the best for moving stuff like this."

"You're the one with the eagle, right?" The first student asked, earning a nod from Yuna. "Yeah, we've got this. Your signal did good to get everyone's attention."

"Just doing what I can," Yuna replied. "Do you need to bear or do you have it under control?"

"We've got it," One of the other students called out as a small orb of light appeared in his hand and he rolled it under the rubble. Yuna nodded before letting the bear disappear as she ran off to find someone else to help. She also let the eagle disappear as she glanced around and noticed that there seemed to be enough people there.

"Yuna!" Kaminari's voice called and Yuna turned to see him, Kirishima, and Bakugo coming toward her.

"You guys can go ahead, I'm working on stuff here and I think we have all the people we need," Yuna called out to them before waving and running off to help someone else.

Yuna quickly saw that a small group of HUC civilians had gathered away from the rubble. None of them seemed to be incredibly injured and Yuna ran up to the one hero that was talking to them.

"What's going on?" She asked, nodding to the group.

"None of them have major injuries, but a few can't walk. We've already sent someone with a quirk that lets them carry a bunch of people off with the more heavily injured civilians. I'm not much help with anything and want to take them back, but I can only carry one or two people." The hero student explained, looking a little frantic. The pressure of the test was clearly getting to her.

"Well, first take a few deep breaths," Yuna advised as she drew the Draco constellation. "Here, you can sit people who can't walk on this dragon and it'll fly next to you. Just watch to make sure no one falls off and help people on."

"Thank you! You're a lifesaver!" The girl exclaimed, earning a smile from Yuna before she let the girl help people onto the dragon. Yuna took a few deep breaths as she walked away to see where else her assistance was needed. The weight of people piling onto the Chinese dragon made her incredibly happy to see the small puppy run up to her and silently bark as if to say he was finished. Yuna smiled at him before letting him fad away, feeling a bit better only having one constellation out.

Yuna took a minute to take a few deep breaths and keep her focus on making sure the dragon would be able to get those people to the first-aid station. Then she looked around again to see if she could be of any use doing something that didn't involve using her quirk before red hair caught her eye and she felt dread fill her. Rika was staring at her as she was holding a small flame under some rocks for light. Yuna grit her teeth and was about to turn away when, suddenly, multiple explosions similar to the first ones only slightly lesser went off. Yuna stumbled and glanced around before she felt a headache coming on. The dragon was getting a bit far and she wasn't giving it enough of her attention. She was thankful she gave the dragon a camera, so we knew that it seemed to be pretty close to the first-aid station. But until it got there, she'd be a trouble. And with these explosions, new things were starting.

"A villain has completed another large-scale attack. The terrorists have appeared and are beginning to sweep the area. Hero candidates at the scene should continue their rescue efforts while also suppressing the newly arrived villains."