Chapter 15

A few days of having no school passed and Yuna was soon sitting in her classroom as her classmates talked about what they would be doing.

Yuna had completely recovered from the USJ incident. Well, she had physically recovered. The day after the incident, Yuna's mom had called her parents and told them about Miori. They had then told Yuna's mom to watch her closely because she might end up like Miori. That's when Yuna had heard her mom start going off on her parents. It had actually made Yuna happy to hear her mom defending her the way she did.

Either way, Yuna was not in as good of a mood as the rest of her class.

"Hey, Azumi, did you see All Might's fight with the Nomu?" Kaminari asked suddenly, gaining her attention.

Yuna shook her head, "I was a little preoccupied."

Kaminari's smile faltered, but he continued anyway, "It was pretty cool. I only saw a part of it, but All Might sent the Nomu flying out of the building."

"What's a Nomu?" Yuna questioned.

"It's what the hand guy called the big monster," Kaminari said

"Big mons... Oh!" Yuna thought back to when the villains had first appeared and remembered the black monster Kaminari  was talking about, "The bird-looking thing that was one of the last people to come out of the mist?"

"Yeah!" Kaminari replied. "All Might completely destroyed him."

"Yeah, and while All Might was fighting, Kaminari was short-circuiting," Jero commented, turning around in her chair to face Yuna

Kaminari tensed up and yelled at Jero, "I saved your life!"

"Uh-huh, sure you did," Jero said, rolling her eyes.

"I did!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Don't worry Kaminari, I believe you," Kaminari looked at Yuna with surprise, seeming to believe what she had said. But then he saw the smirk on her face. "I'm sure you did a great job saving people while your brain was fried."

Kaminari's face went red, "I did! I helped!"

"That sounds a little more realistic than you just saving them," Yuna said with a smile. "Jero probably saved you instead of you saving her."

"Yup, that's exactly what happened," Jero confirmed with a small nod.

"N- no it's not!" Kaminari stuttered, his face still red from embarrassment.

Yuna laughed, "Whatever you say, Kaminari."

Yuna smiled up at him and that's when she realized Kaminari and Jero were staring at her. So was Midoriya. Her smile disappeared and she blinked, confused.

"Woah, Azumi. I've never heard you laugh." Midoriya stated, earning Yuna's attention. "Or seen you smile."

Yuna frowned, "That's not true. We've been in class since middle school, I'm sure..."

"You're always so uptight," Jero pointed out.

"I'm not..." Yuna trailed off. She knew it was true. She was always so focused on making sure she did well and didn't fall behind that she had never really let herself have fun. Even before starting at UA. "I guess you're right..."

"You should smile more often," Kaminari said. "It's really cute."

Yuna felt her cheeks heat up and looked down at her desk in embarrassment, "Y- yeah, whatever."

"Attention!" Iida exclaimed,  "Homeroom class is about to begin. Everyone stop talking and take your seats."

"Uh, we're all sitting," Kirishima stated.