Chapter 64

Yuna was lucky the student who was running alongside her dragon didn't stop even as the explosions went off. Yuna could see they were close to the first-aid station as it was visible in the corner of her visor. However, the dragon was now at the edge of her range. She sat down and closed her eyes as the dragon made it to where the first-aid station was being evacuated and moved in response to the new villains.

"Wow, you really haven't changed," Yuna opened her eyes to see Rika standing over her with a smirk on her face. "You use your quirk for two minutes and then you're out. You're not even using it now and you're."

"I don't wanna hear it, Rika," Yuna growled. "I'm carrying nearly 10 people on a dragon that's all the way at the first-aid station. Why don't you worry about those villains?"

Rika tensed and turned to where Yuna was looking. A group of henchmen had shown up and were being held off by a student with a plant quirk. He was able to hold them back with a wall of vines, but there were a decent amount of them and they weren't being taken down, just blocked. Rika glanced back at Yuna, who was staring at the small screen on her visor and waiting to feel the people being taken off the dragon so she could move before Rika ran toward the villains. Seconds after Yuna saw Rika snap her fingers and light the plant wall on fire before it came crashing down onto the villains, she felt the weight taken off the dragon and it faded before she stood up.

The timing couldn't have been better because about half the villains had avoided Rika and the plant hero's attack, which had slightly gotten in each other's way, and were heading toward the rescue efforts. Yuna quickly drew the Hydra constellation and the large, nine-headed sea serpent moved to stand in front of the villains before each of the heads moved to pick one up in its mouth. About five of the heads were able to grab a villain and throw them out of Yuna's sight while the others missed and the Hydra was attacked by their cement guns. The Hydra used its body to block the villains from hitting a civilian or another hero before another vine wall replaced it.

"There's only a few of them left, we've gotta get rid of them and get the rest of these people to safety," the plant student said as the villains began to go around the vine wall and Yuna drew the Pisces constellation. The two fish circled and attacked the villains while being assaulted with cement; each hit made Yuna feel a bit heavier.

"We just need to make a path for the others to take the civilians to the first-aid station," Yuna replied, letting the fish fade before summoning Scorpius as Rika started another fire by snapping her fingers. This fire formed a flame cyclone around the villains, trapping them while also blocking the scorpion from getting to the villains. "Hey, Rika, watch what you're doing!"

"Sorry for trapping all the villains and actually being useful," Rika retorted. Then she was suddenly hit with one of the cement guns. She stumbled back and Yuna looked to see that two of the villains who were trapped under the original attack had gotten out. They then turned their attention to Yuna and shot cement at her, but she was able to summon her constellation shield in time to block it. Yuna then sent the scorpion running toward them as they shot more cement at her before turning to Rika and the plant boy. Yuna moved the shield in front of Rika, just before she sent up a flame wall and the plant boy blocked the cement with yet another vine wall.

"Hey, quit getting in my way!" Rika yelled at Yuna, her focus on the flame tornado keeping all the other villains trapped flattering and the flames faded. More cement headed toward Rika and Yuna and Yuna wasn't able to move the shield in front of her in time. She left it in front of Rika, blocking the attacks heading toward her, but not the cement heading toward Yuna. Yuna stumbled back and grit her teeth, drawing the big dipper to block the attacks heading toward her as the scorpion faded, having knocked out the two villains with its poison.

"Why don't you quit yelling at me and actually do something useful!" Yuna shouted back as her head began to pulse with pain. She was summoning a lot of constellations in a short amount of time and two of them were out due to the cement and taking her energy to recover. And she was starting to feel it, especially since she had two constellations summoned. "For just one second consider that I'm at least kind of an equal so we can beat these guys and pass this damn test!"

Yuna didn't hear Rika respond, instead, she heard her clap her hands and a huge wave of fire appeared, washing over the villains. Yuna let both her constellations fade as the cement stopped being shot. The flames disappeared as all of the villains were lying on the floor with burns. Yuna glanced around, summoning her raven to do a scope of the area to make sure there were no more villains left. She felt relatively okay for having used her quirk so much. She felt a bit tired and her head was killing her, but it was manageable.

The plant boy had moved to help the other student heroes with the evacuation and Yuna saw that there were no more villains or trapped civilians in the area. She let out a sigh of relief and let the raven disappear before looking at Rika, "There's no one left. We're good."

Rika glared at her for a minute before clicking her tongue and turning away. Yuna let out another sigh before she moved her attention to the last of the rescue efforts. With everyone out of the area, Yuna ended up walking alongside her grizzly bear, who was carrying a kid and his father while she had an elderly woman on her back. Not far behind her was Rika, also carrying someone who couldn't walk while talking to them in a kind voice Yuna had only heard directed at her before Rika got her quirk. Yuna ignored it, however, to talk to her own group while keeping an eye out for anyone else who needed to be rescued.

When they made it to the first-aid station, it seemed like the villains around there were being contained by students from her class, Shiketsu, and a few others. Yuna saw a tornado of fire that was much bigger than Rika's as they dropped off the HUC members they had saved. She ignored it and focused on making sure everyone was secure and accounted for. Then, a buzzer went off and Mera's voice came over the speakers.

"Um, yeah, so, at this time, all of the HUC members who were deployed have been rescued from the disaster zone," Mera announced just seconds after the fire tornado disappeared. "It may seem anticlimactic, but with this, the provisional licensing exam has officially been completed. After we tally the scores, we'll announce the results here in the arena. Anyone injured should go to the infirmary. The rest of you are free to change close and wait wherever you like."

"It's over," Yuna muttered before letting out a sigh and flopping onto her back. "Finally."

-Author Note-

To be honest with you, I don't think the Gang Orca guys go anywhere but the fight Midoriya and Todoroki are in, but I could be wrong and if not, I like this more. It makes sense for the villains to go wherever they can to cause chaos and I needed this for character development stuff. But I really can't tell if they go throughout the whole arena or not, so if anyone knows for sure, let me know because I'm curious. I'm pretty sure they stay in the one area, but it doesn't matter.

Anyways, the provisional license exam is over! This was actually really fun to write and somehow didn't cause too much issue. It's probably because I had a plan for it, but still. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and have a great day!

-Starlight