Chapter 19

"And with that, the second round is officially over!" Present Mic shouted. Yuna instantly let Midoriya fall to the ground as her knees gave out. She took rushed breaths as she held on tightly to the six headbands in her hands. "Now let's take a look at who our top four teams are."

"Midoriya," Yuna called out weakly, sitting back on her legs and holding the headbands out to him as he stood up from where he fell.

"No way," Midoriya breathed as Present Mic announced, "And in fourth place is team Midoriya!"

Tears instantly filled Midoriya's eyes and he started sobbing tears of joy. Yuna let out a breath and lightly shook her head at his overreaction.

"How did you do that?" Uraraka questioned as Midoriya created a fountain with his tears.

"I sent a raven out to collect headbands from the teams that were still frozen. Todoroki had missed some and there wasn't much they could do." Yuna explained, still breathing heavily. Though she hadn't passed out yet, which had really shocked her. She did feel overly tired thanks to her quirk and still felt a slight buzz from when Kaminari had shocked her constellations, but she hadn't passed out. It was an improvement on many fronts. She had summoned two constellations at once. Something she had never been able to do before. She hadn't even known that it was possible. But it worked.

Yuna fell onto her back and laid there, staring up at the sky for a minute before they were instructed to get off the field. When she tried to get up, her legs instantly gave out.

"Do you need help?" Uraraka asked, crouching down next to Yuna.

Yuna sighed, "Yeah"

Uraraka helped Yuna up and Yuna stumbled to walk even with leaning on Uraraka. They made their way out of the stadium and eventually to the lunchroom. Yuna let out a long sigh as she sat down and Uraraka told her she'd get her food. After a minute, Uraraka came back with Iida and Midoriya. Yuna slowly ate as Uraraka, Iida, and Midoriya all chatted. Yuna had felt a bit better after eating, but she still felt fatigued. But out of all the times she dealt with the drawbacks of using her quirk a lot this was one of the few times she didn't entirely feel like dying.

"Hey, Azumi, Uraraka," Yuna looked up to see Kaminari standing at the edge of the table. Next to him, Yuna could just see the top of Mineta's head over the table.

"Hey," Yuna replied, giving him and Mineta a skeptical look.

"Uh, first, I'm sorry about electrocuting you," Kaminari started, mainly talking to Yuna. "It was just part of the competition and all. I hope you're ok."

Yuna blinked, "Y-yeah, I'm fine."

"Good," Kaminari replied with a small smile, then the look in his yellow eyes changed. "Second, I was just wondering if Yaoyorozu told you two about it yet."

Yuna shared a look with Uraraka, "Told us what?"

"They said all the girls had to wear those uniforms for the big cheer battle this afternoon," Mineta answered, pointing to the group of American cheerleaders.

"What?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think I'm going to do that," Yuna said, narrowing her eyes at the two boys.

"Well, if you want to get in trouble, then go ahead and don't believe me, but this is coming directly from Mr. Aizawa," Mineta said.

"Listen, I'm not going to do that," Yuna replied. "I can barely walk."

"Come on Azumi," Uraraka said, gaining Yuna's attention. "We can at least ask Yaoyorozu about it."

Yuna let out an annoyed sigh, "Fine."

Kaminari gave her a smile as her and Uraraka stood up. Yuna took a few deep breaths, her legs hurt a bit as she walked, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. She followed Uraraka over to where Yaoyorozu was with the rest of the girls. After everyone was all together, they all left to go to the locker room and change.

* * *

"It's almost time for the final round!" Present Mic announced. "But first, good news for anyone who didn't make the finals.  Since this is a sports festival, we've prepared some super fun side games everyone can participate in! We even brought in cheerleaders from America." Present Mic paused for a second, "Hold on. Looks like class 1-A is going full-on fanservice!"

Yuna felt her cheeks heat up as she stood in a line with the other girls from her class wearing the same cheerleading outfit as them.

"You tricked us!" Yaoyorozu yelled at Kaminari and Mineta as they laughed at their ability to get them all to wear the uniforms. Then she fell to the ground on her knees. "Why do I always fall for that little pervert's schemes?"

Yuna sighed and sat down on the ground as Jero threw her pom-poms down, "I hate those guys!"

"Well, we go have a little time before the finals start and I kinda like these uniforms so..." Hagakure started. "How about we just roll with it!"

"Are you crazy?!" Jero yelled.

"Wow, Toru, you've got skills," Tsuyu said.

"This is ridiculous," Yuna muttered, glaring at Kaminari, who had been staring at her but looked away the instant their eyes met. She let out a long sigh and lightly shook her head.

"Have fun competing in these little side games everyone!" Present Mic shouted before the screen changed to show a bracket. "After they're over the 16 students from the top four teams will be duking it out in a tournament-style fighting competition! I promise you you're not gonna wanna miss these match-ups!"

Yuna stood up and followed her classmates over to the stage where Midnight was holding a box that had the word 'lots' on it. "Come closer and draw lots to see who you're up against. Then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games before we start. The 16 finalists will have the option to participate in the games or sit out to prepare for battle. I'm sure you all want to conserve your stamina. I'll start with the team in first place."

"Um, excuse me," Ojiro said, raising his hand and gaining everyone's attention. "Sorry, but I'm withdrawing."

Yuna's eyes widened as everyone gasped. Midoriya and Iida tried to talk him out of it, but Ojiro insisted on dropping out. Another student, Nirengeki Shoda from class 1-B, also asked to withdraw. Yuna heard that it had something to do with not being able to remember anything from the calvary battle.

"This sort of talk is incredibly naive boys. That turns me on! Shoda, Ojiro, you are withdrawn!" Midnight announced before going back to addressing the entire crowd of students. "Now, let's see, we'll have to move up two students from the fifth place Calvary team so we have enough contestants."

After a quick conversation on who would be taking Ojiro and Shoda's place, Midnight continued, "Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki will advance to the final! Take a look at the brackets, my dears! These are your opponents."

Yuna looked at the screen above Midnight and frowned. She'd be going against Yaoyorozu in the first round. Yuna glanced through the students and found Yaoyorozu, who was still looking up at the screen. Yaoyorozu was really good at using her quirk and was incredibly smart. Yuna would have to find a way to overpower her if she wanted to win.

"Ok!" Present Mic shouted, pulling Yuna out of her thoughts. "Let's press pause for a momentary interlude! Before the battles begin, it's time for some heart-pounding side games!"