Chapter 33

Yuna was handed a small camera and the tablet it would play the live footage to. Then, the ten heroes that made up their group snuck inside.

Yuna took a deep breath before she summoned the Vulpecula constellation. A small, translucent fox appeared and Yuna crouched down.

"Alright, take this and go check the route for us," Yuna muttered, handing the camera to the fox. It took the camera in its mouth before turning nearly invisible. Though, if anyone looked too hard, they'd see the floating camera and the light silhouette of the fox. But that was only if they looked hard enough.

"Your quirk is really impressive," one of Genshi's sidekicks whispered to Yuna. Yuna felt a sense of surprised pride fill her for just a second and she flashed him a small smile before looking down at the tablet with the video feed.

But the second she looked down at her, her focus went in and out. It felt similar to when she lost focus on a constellation and it disappeared. Though this time, the fox wasn't disappearing, it was becoming visible again.

"I need someone else to watch this," Yuna muttered, feeling slightly light-headed. She didn't realize that summoning this fox would be more difficult than any of her other constellations, but she knew why it was.

"Are you ok?" Amethyst questioned, taking the tablet from Yuna as she sat down.

Yuna nodded and closed her eyes, "I just need to focus."

The room went silent and Yuna took a few deep breaths as she focused back on the fox. She could feel its connection to her and immediately knew that it was invisible once again. She focused on making sure the fox wouldn't be seen, as well as making sure it stayed on the right path. Part of her didn't fully understand what she was doing, but she didn't question it because it was working.

"It looks like the path is clear," Amethyst said, pulling Yuna's focus away from the fox. She opened her eyes and mentally told it to come back to them before she stood up.

"Good, let's go," Genshi ordered, giving Yuna little time to recuperate. Her and Amethyst ended up being at the back of the group and they soon ran into the fox, which immediately ran to Yuna.

"Good job," Yuna mumbled, taking the camera back from the fox and petting it before it disappeared. Then they continued down the path for just another minute before they ran into where they would split up.

"Don't let anyone escape," Genshi ordered. "The police are on standby and will have the place surrounded the second we take out Tanaka, but these villains all have quirks that they won't hesitate to use."

"Yes, sir," Genshi's sidekicks said in unison. Genshi didn't seem pleased with how loud they ended up being but ignored it and him and Siren ran down the right path while the rest of the group went in the other direction.

"For such a big operation, the security here isn't that great," Amethyst commented, a slight tone of suspicion in her voice. But no one replied and seconds later, they were standing on a balcony that hung over the entire warehouse. There were at least 30 villains either arranging shipments of villain gear or talking with other villains.

"How about a little competition," Amethyst started, looking at Yuna. "Whoever takes out the most villains gets to pick where we eat."

"I'm not going to make it easy for you," Yuna replied, the competitive side of her taking over before she bothered to consider how Amethyst was much more experienced than her.

Amethyst smirked, "You're on."

She jumped over the side of the balcony, using her quirk to make a giant spider made of darkness to catch her fall. Yuna grit her teeth and summoned the Draco constellation. She hoped on it and it flew down while Amethyst had already created a smoke screen of darkness over the area she had landed. Yuna flew over it and toward the area of the large room that was closer to the garage doors. She jumped off the dragon and it flew straight for a group of villains that had tried to meet her descent. Yuna counted three knocked-out villains before she took a deep breath and drew the big dipper. Both the dragon and the grizzly bear took down a good portion of the villains quickly. But they had also drained Yuna's energy quickly. She took a few deep breaths as the dragon was hit multiple times by a villain that shot bullets from his fingertips. Sharp pain that made Yuna think she was the one who had actually been shot hit her. She let out a scream and fell to her knees as the dragon disappeared.

She had managed to take out at least ten of the villains, but the few that were still standing were moving in on her. The grizzly tried its best to protect Yuna, acting like she was its cub, but soon, it had been hit and caused Yuna to cry out in pain again.

Yuna could hear one of the villains laugh, "How quickly the tables have turned. Poor little girl, thinking she can play hero. What a-"

The villain cut himself off with a gasp when the world around them went dark. Yuna immediately knew it was Amethyst's quirk. And when she heard the screams of the few villains that had tried to surround her she let out a sigh of relief.

"You ok Stella?" Amethyst's voice questioned. The darkness faded away and Yuna saw Amethyst holding her hand out to her. Every villain in the room had been taken down. They had won the fight.

Yuna let out a breath and took Amethyst's hand, wincing as she stood, "Yeah, I'll be ok. That's all of them, right?"

"Yup!" Amethyst answered cheerfully. "And I believe I won. But I'm sure what I pick will be something you like."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Yuna muttered with a sigh.

"I will say, something about this whole thing seemed too easy," Amethyst mumbled, looking up at the balcony they had been on. Yuna followed her gaze and saw Genshi and Siren standing there, looking down at them. Yuna frowned as Amethyst let out a sigh, "Whatever. It's probably just Genshi. He gives off bad vibes."

"Yeah..."

"Alright everyone, good work," Genshi said, his voice echoing from the top of the balcony. "Let's head back to the agency to fill out the report."

"I think that's our queue to-"

"I don't think you're going anywhere, Amethyst. You have to come too." Genshi interrupted, earning an annoyed huff from Amethyst.

"What's the point of working with another agency if they don't do the paperwork for me," Amethyst muttered, with another huff. "Whatever, I guess it'll give you some time to rest."

Yuna nodded and soon, she was in a car heading back to Genshi's agency with Amethyst.

-Author Note-

A quick little fun fact about Genshi and Siren, they're actually the parents of another one of my ocs. I didn't feel like coming up with a new character that would only be around for three or four chapters, so I used half-created ones that are for another fanfiction. Though, that story will not be around for a long time, if I ever get around to actually doing more than the first chapter.

Also, I just wanna say that I look forward to Mondays just because it's the day I post this story. Posting this and seeing comments on new chapters makes my Mondays so much better.

Anyways, I hope you have a great day!

-Starlight