Chapter 53

A smile of relief appeared on Yuna's face as the villains complained about the surprise attack and Edgeshot slipped through the door with his quirk and opened it to reveal an army of policemen. She took a quiet step toward Bakugo as All Might looked at them both, "You two must've been scared. But you stayed strong. I'm sorry. But you're safe now."

"What? I wasn't scared! Not even close!" Bakugo yelled.

"I don't know, I think this was a little too much for me," Yuna muttered, gaining Bakugo and All Might's attention. "And my parents are not gonna be fun to deal with when I get home. Not to mention Denki."

"Ha! Dunceface was probably all torn up the second he heard you were missing," Bakugo exclaimed, earning an eye roll from Yuna.

"Kurogiri!" Shigaraki suddenly shouted, startling Yuna. "Warp over as many as you can!"

"The nomu, right?" All Might questioned.

The room was quiet for just a minute as no one did anything, then Shigaraki looked over at Kurogiri, "What are you waiting for, Kurogiri?"

"I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki," Kurogiri replied. "The nomus were supposed to be in a fixed location, but they're gone."

"It seems you have a lot to learn, Shigaraki. Your little league underestimated all of us. The souls of these two young heroes. The police's diligent investigations. And our righteous furry." All Might said, seeming to radiate light. "Enough is enough. Your game has come to an end, Tomura Shigaraki."

"You think it's over? Don't be stupid. I've only just begun to play." Shigaraki growled as he struggled to stand. "Justice. Peace. You've created a garbage society by lifting up such ridiculous ideals. That's why I targeted you, All Might. That's why I started gathering people for my cause. You think this is the end. Then you've lost. Kurogiri!" Shigaraki yelled, but Kurogiri could do anything, he was suddenly limp thanks to Edgeshot.

"Weren't you listening early? You'll all be better off if you take us seriously. Kenji Hikiishi. Atsuhiro Sako. Shuichi Iguchi. Jin Bubaigawara. Himiko Toga. Miori Sonoda. Although they had little information to go off of, the police were able to discover your true identities. Do you understand? There's nowhere to run." Gran Tornio said. Yuna glanced at Miori, it was slightly strange to hear her mother's maiden name, especially since they stopped seeing her grandparents. Not to mention, if the police knew Miori's identity now, it meant they also knew Yuna's connection to her, which was something she wasn't excited for. "So, Shigaraki. One question. Where is your boss hiding?"

"No. This is not over." Shigaraki said, his eyes showing his insanity. "Just you wait. The game is still mine."

"Shigaraki!" All Might shouted

"This is your fault!" Shigaraki screamed, causing Yuna to tense. "I hate you!"

Suddenly, two large, floating blobs of grey slug appeared on either side of Shigaraki and a Nomu came out of each. Then two more appeared as the heroes panicked to get the situation under control. Then, next to her, the grey sludge came out of Bakugo's mouth and consumed him. Yuna took a startled step back before the same thing happened to her.

Yuna felt like she was going to throw up as her vision went dark before she could see light again and she was on the ground in some new place. Bakugo wasn't far from her as she coughed, trying to get the sludge feeling out of her mouth.

"My apologizes, Bakugo, Azumi," The voice from behind the tv said, only this time, it was coming from an actual person. Yuna stared at the man in front of her, everything about him telling her he was bad. But her attention was pulled from him as the other villains appeared from their own sludge portals.