Chapter 56

Yuna let out a long sigh as she started at the star map that was hanging on her wall. A few days had passed since the Kamino incident and UA was still shut down. But that hadn't stopped Yuna from training and studying relentlessly, despite the constant pleading of her parents to take a break.

After Yuna got home from the police station, she was attacked by her parent's worry and had to explain what happened and that she was ok far too many times. Although, Yuna couldn't bring herself to be annoyed by it; the relief she felt when her dad had shown up at the police station was more than she had ever felt when seeing her parents. She had never felt happier that her dad was a police officer since he had taken over as the person to take her and Bakugo home. Yuna was even a bit happy Bakugo agreed to let her dad take him home too even though he was offered to be taken by a different officer.

Yuna had actually texted Bakugo a few times after the incident. About two days after they had gotten home, she got bothered by how she explained her relationship with Miori to Bakugo. She felt like she had excluded something and she needed someone besides Kaminari to talk to about the whole incident since her parents were out of the question as they would only worry more if she said anything. When she finally got past her internal debate on whether she would be overstepping by texting him she just did. Surprisingly, their text conversation had been pleasant and it made Yuna feel much better about everything that had happened.

There was a knock at her door and Yuna snapped out of her thoughts as her mom opened the door, "Hey Yuna, your teachers just got here, you're dad's letting them in right now."

"Oh, ok," Yuna replied as she placed her pencil on her notebook before following her mom up the stairs and to the dining room where she saw Aizawa and All Might both looking unnatural sitting at her dinner table. All Might was in his deflated form that had been unveiled during his fight with All for One and Aizawa looked like he did when Yuna saw him on tv when she was at the League of Villain's hideout.

Yuna's dad was chatting with All Might and Aizawa when Yuna and Hina interrupted their conversation when Hina sat down on the side of the table Katashi was sitting at. Yuna awkwardly stood off to the side since there were only four chairs.

"Hello, I'm Hina Azumi, Yuna's mother, it's nice to meet you," Hina greeted.

"It's nice to meet you too," Aizawa replied.

"We received your notice about the dorm system in the mail," Hina continued. "I assume that's why you're here?"

Aizawa nodded, "Correct. We'd like your permission for Yuna to move into dorms at UA."

Yuna's parents shared a look and Yuna suddenly felt her heart start beating faster. Had they decided to not let her continue at UA? Her parents had been indirect when talking to her about their opinions on the dorm system, not that she ever really asked them about it, she was scared of bringing up something that would cause her parents to think about the training camp incident and then get worried. But she was so sure her parents wouldn't oppose her moving to the dorms, becoming a hero had always been her dream and she thought her parents wouldn't take that away from her.

"We've talked quite a bit about this," Katashi started, looking back at Aizawa and All Might. "A lot has happened recently that's had a big impact on our family. We certainly discussed what would happen if we pulled Yuna out of UA."

Yuna's breath caught in her throat and she tensed, actions that didn't go unnoticed by her mother as Hina smiled at her before addressing Yuna's teachers, "And there was no way we could do that to her. It's been Yuna's dream to be a hero for a long time and we couldn't be the ones to take that away. Both me and Katashi have faith in UA, even if it's faltered a bit due to recent events. I know UA has her best interest in mind and that it's the best place for her to learn to become the hero she wants to be."

 "We know Yuna can handle herself. She's strong and self-motivated. Although that won't stop up from worrying about her, we know to trust her and her decisions." Katashi said. "And it's quite clear that Yuna doesn't want to drop out of UA. So we'll trust that she can take care of herself and that you and others in charge of her protection can keep her safe."

Yuna let out a quiet sigh of relief as her teachers shared a glance before Aizawa spoke, "Of course, thank you for your trust in us."

Yuna's parents both had small smiles on their faces, getting a returning smile from All Might, but not Aizawa.

"Although, there is one more thing I'd like to discuss before we leave," Aizawa said and Yuna had a guess as to what he was talking about based on his tone.

"What would that be?" Hina asked although it seemed like she had also had a guess as to where the conversation was going.

"I don't want to overstep, as I'm sure this is a sensitive issue, but Yuna's connection with one of the villains has been brought to light. I'm not too concerned with this connection in terms of Yuna; I don't believe it's anything more than a family tie with the wrong person." Aizawa explained, glancing at Yuna, who meet his eyes and it was clear what Aizawa was saying. He trusted her. And she knew he was about to say others did not. "Unfortunately, not everyone shares my lack of concern. The possibility of Yuna being in corroboration with the villain Solis has been thrown around quite a bit since Solis's identity was discovered.

"That's outrageous!" Hina shouted, causing Yuna to jump in surprise at her mother's sudden outburst. "Are you trying to say my daughter is an undercover villain? That's ridiculous!"

"Hina, please calm down," Katashi urged, placing a hand on Hina's arm.

"I can assure you that is not what I believe," Aizawa replied calmly. "But there are others who have expressed their concern with Yuna's tie to Solis despite what I've told them. I wanted to make both you and Yuna aware of this as well as let you know that I will do all that I can to ensure people don't make unjustified accusations."

Hina's expression didn't soften, but she seemed to calm down a bit, "Right."

"I've discussed with the captain at my police station to do his best to keep the media from knowing about Solis's identity and he said he'd do what he could," Katashi started, shifting the topic a bit. "Would you do what you can as well? Both my wife and I are worried about what could happen if the press got their hands on a family connection between a UA student and one of the villains who kidnapped that very student. I don't want Yuna's hero career to be negatively influenced by something completely out of her control."

"Yes, of course. I've already requested that anyone who knows of Solis's identity only tell people that need to know about it." Aizawa said. "Yuna is a promising hero and I also don't want this to ruin that."

"Thank you," Katashi replied with a small smile.

Hina took a deep breath before slightly bowing her head, "I apologize for being rude. Thank you for your trust in my daughter, it means a lot."

Aizawa also bowed his head, "Of course. Thank you for allowing me to continue to teach your daughter."

-Author Note-

I'm back! The story's back! After a two-month break, it's finally back!

So, for those of you who haven't looked at my profile, I've been posting updates on how I can't post anything because I was busy with school and also because I was lazy and didn't feel like writing. But that's irrelevant. I'm sorry about not really saying anything about my break in this actual story, it was a bit rude of me to leave you guys hanging, so sorry about that. My life was a bit much in the last two months, but now I'm done with school and I've been wanting to write every second of the day, so stuff is getting done. I have just under 10 prewritten chapters, so updates will be consistent for as long as I can keep that up, which I'd like to be the entire summer, but we'll see. I'll try to keep you guys updated, but if I don't, you can check my profile because I might've mentioned something there.

With that being said, I don't plan on disappearing again for a while, so I thank you all for your patience and hope you continue to enjoy the story!

-Starlight