Chapter 47

Yuna was more than thankful she had gone to sleep early that night because the next morning, she was woken up before 5:00 and was outside in her gym uniform with the rest of her class at 5:30.

"Good morning class," Aizawa greeted as Yuna let out a yawn. She didn't understand how her teacher, who seemed to be obsessed with sleeping, didn't even seem that tired. "Today, we begin a training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness. Proceed carefully. Look alive, Bakugo." Aizawa tossed Bakugo a ball and he easily caught it. "Try throwing that for me."

"Yeah, sure. Like in the fitness test." Bakugo replied.

"That's right," Aizawa said. "When you first started school, your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you've improved."

"Oh, I get it! We're checking our progress." Mina exclaimed as Bakugo stepped forward.

"A lot's happened to us during these last three months," Sero stated. "Maybe he can throw it a whole mile now."

"Come on, get it, Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled encouragingly as Bakugo wound up his arm.

"I've got this. No one blink." Bakugo started before he reeled his arm back and yelled. "Go to hell!" as he threw the ball with an explosion.

Yuna's hair flew back from the wind from the explosion and she lightly brushed through it with her fingers as she looked at Aizawa expectantly.

"That was 709.6 meters," Aizawa stated, earning surprised looks from the majority of the class.

"That's it?" Sero questioned. "That's kinda disappointing."

"You've had a single semester at UA, and due to your various experiences, all of you have definitely improved. But those improvements have mostly been limited to mental prowess and technical skill. With a slight increase in stamina thrown in along the way. Your quirks themselves haven't grown that much on a fundamental level. That's why we're now going to focus on improving your powers. " Aizawa explained, causing Yuna to look down at her hands. She felt like she had improved a lot during the semester. She could use two constellations at once -- although it took a lot of effort -- and wasn't worn out nearly as easily as she was at the start of the year. But she supposed Aizawa was right. And more training would only make her stronger. "This'll be so hard, you'll feel like you're dying." Aizawa continued with his sadistic smile that gave Yuna chills. "Let's hope you all survive."

* * *

Yuna's heart was pumping in her ears, her entire focus on the two summoned constellations, Leo and Aries, in front of her. Everything else around her was blocked out as she had a head-splitting headache and felt a fatigue that made her want to collapse.

For the past few hours, Yuna had been tasked with summoning one constellation and keeping that one from disappearing while summoning another and letting one fade before immediately summoning another one. Aizawa had told her to try to summon a third constellation here and there and the one time she had attempted that, both constellations she had already summoned disappeared before the third could even finish materializing.

Yuna's goal was to get closer to being able to use three constellations at once, which she was convinced was impossible even though Aizawa was not, all while increasing how long she can keep constellations out and shorten the time it took to switch between constellations. She had also been given a small book with every constellation that existed in it and was told to try summoning new constellations as well.

Aizawa was having her train every part of her quirk and it made her feel like she was dying. Though, she guessed that was what Aizawa had told them they would feel. At least he had been honest about that.

Taking as many deep breaths as she could, Yuna let the ram disappear before quickly drawing the Lupus constellation, which summoned a wolf. Yuna felt a sharp pain shoot through her entire body and both the constellations disappeared as she finally collapsed on the floor.

This is way worse than any training I've ever done at home. Yuna thought as she stared up at the sky. A small smile made its way onto her face as another thought popped into her mind. Mom would probably murder Aizawa if she realized he was pushing me this far. She's nearly murdered me for almost passing out after training once, there's no way she wouldn't go off on him.

Yuna let out a sigh and took a few deep breaths before sitting up. Her attention fell on her classmates around her almost immediately. She had forgotten they had even existed a few different times while she was struggling to keep her constellations from fading. She was pretty sure class b had arrived a little while ago, though she wasn't quite sure when and none of their class was in Yuna's immediate line of vision. Kirishima and Ojiro, on the other hand, weren't too far from where she was, Ojiro hitting Kirishima with his tail and Kirishima blocking it with his quirk. Yuna wondered if she'd end up with the two of them at any point during the week since she knew Aizawa would want her to work on making her constellations themselves able to withstand stronger attacks.

Her attention was pulled from the two boys when she heard an explosion and Bakugo yell, "damn it!" before plunging his hands back into the tank of water in front of him. Ever since the sports festival, Yuna has had mixed feelings about Bakugo. She hated him and was slightly scared of him because of how he used to bully her, but at the same time, she looked up to him and seemed to be starting to see him as a friend. Since she hung around Kaminari so much, she ended up hanging around Bakugo too. And at the very least, the two were able to tolerate each other now.

Yuna shifted her gaze from Bakugo to where she saw yellow lightning at the top of a mountain not too far from her. She knew that's where Kaminari was and smiled to herself at the thought of how brain-dead he probably was at that moment. Then she thought of the fact that the girls now knew she was dating Kaminari, which mostly meant that everyone would know before the end of the training camp, including the class b students. She lightly shook her head to try to clear her mind of that thought, though she immediately regretted it as her headache came back in full force at even the small movement.

"Come on, Azumi. Get back to it." Aizawa scolded suddenly, earning Yuna's attention and causing her to tense up.

"Yes sir," she replied before standing up, a little wobbly, but she stabilized herself. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again. Her entire body was sore and even the slightest movements hurt. But there was no way she'd get stronger if she didn't push herself just like the rest of her classmates were. And there was no way she was going to let herself fall behind them.

-Author Note-

I slightly feel like this chapter is too long for what it is, but that's ok. It's a necessary chapter, though it probably could be combined with another one. But oh well, it just means you guys have to wait a little longer for more stuff to happen. And that's not a problem for me.

Anyways, the amount of times I'm gonna end up rewatching the training camp episodes while writing this entire story is not ok. And the amount of times I've watched it in general is a little worrying. Whenever I rewatch bnha I always at least go up to the hide-out raid arc.

Well, I'm gonna continue to rewatch this anime too many times. I hope you all have a great day!

-Starlight