Chapter 55

When the fight was over, the sun was rising and the trains were down, leaving many people crowding the streets as they talked about the fight they had all just watched. Yuna and the rest of the group still hadn't managed to find Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and Kaminari. They started to head in the direction they were pretty sure the other half of their group was and agreed to notify the heroes that her and Bakugo were safe.

As they were walking down the street and through the large crowd of traffic, Yuna attention was pulled to one of the tv screens as All Might's voice was heard, "Now... Now it's your turn."

The crowd around Yuna cheered and Yuna smiled. This nightmare was finally over. She would finally be able to go home and pretend this whole thing hadn't happened.

Eventually, the group began moving again. It took them a little but they soon heard Kamiari's voice call out, "Yuna!"

Yuna turned just in time to be tackled into a hug, "Jeez, you almost knocked me over."

"I'm so glad you're ok," Kaminari muttered into her shoulder.

Yuna smiled and hugged him back, "Yeah, me too."

"Ok, Kaminari, you can let her breathe," Kirishima said with a small laugh.

Kaminari pulled back from the hug and shot a glare at Kirishima before turning back to Yuna, his hands still on her arms. Yuna noticed he was slightly shaking, and his grip on her was firm, yet gentle. It was almost as if he was scared she'd disappear if he let her go, "Don't ever do something like this again."

"I didn't willingly get kidnapped," Yuna retorted, rolling her eyes.

"I know, but still..." Kaminari mumbled, his eyes drifting to the side and a small frown on his face.

Yuna grabbed Kaminari's hands and held them in her own. She opened her mouth to say something, but instead, found herself mentally telling herself to go for it before she leaned forward and kissed him.

It wasn't more than a peck on the lips, but it left Kaminari staring at her, stunned. Yuna couldn't help but smile as she watched Kaminari buffer before a goofy grin appeared on his face, "You just kissed me."

"Yeah, I did," Yuna replied, unable to even attempt to hide her smile.

"Was that your first kiss?" Kaminari questioned with a slightly teasing tone.

Yuna glanced away from Kaminari's bright yellow eyes, her face heating up, "W-Well, yeah."

"Then that means you'll never forget me," Kaminari said as one of his hands slipped out of Yuna's and cupped her cheek. "You always remember your first."

Yuna laughed, sure her face was bright red, "I don't think this is what that's referring to."

Kaminari's smile seemed to brighten before he leaned in and they shared their second kiss. This one was certainly more than a peck without being too much. Kaminari's other hand had moved to her back and Yuna's fingers laced behind Kaminari's neck. Her eyes closed and for those brief few seconds that somehow seemed to last forever yet be too short at the same time, she was able to completely forget about everything that had just happened. All the terrible things that had just happened with Miori and All for One and the League of Villains were all light-years away. In that moment, it didn't matter and Yuna was able to just forget all about the problems that would come next.

* * *

After Yuna and Kamianri's little moment, him and the rest of the group took Yuna and Bakugo to the police station. Kirishima poked fun at Kaminari and Yaoyorozu commenting how she still can't believe the two of them were dating. When they made it to the police station, Kaminari reluctantly let Yuna go before she asked the officers if she could call her parents before they did anything else.