Chapter 10

A few days passed and soon, Yuna found herself having to get through a mob of reports to get into school. It had been like this for two days and each time Yuna had to shove her way through the reporters. She let out a long sigh as she stared at the mob in front of her before walking toward it. She tried to weave through them but unfortunately was stopped just before she made it through.

"Hey, you! You're in the hero course, right? What's it like having All Might, the symbol of peace, as your teacher?" A female reporter questioned, pushing a microphone into her face.

Yuna glared at her, "Excuse me, I have to get to class."

Yuna tried to push past her, but the reporter was persistent, "Just answer the question. What's it like having All Might as a teacher?"

"Great," Yuna answered shortly. "Now move."

The reporter gave her an annoyed look before Yuna pushed past her and made it through the gates. She sighed and glanced back at the reporters as she walked up to the school.

"They're so annoying," Yuna muttered to herself as she stepped into the school. She made her way to her class and sat down in her seat. Not long after that, the bell rang and Aizawa walked into the classroom.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video fees and went over each of your teams' results." Aizawa started. "Bakugo. You're talented. Don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever," Bakugo grumbled.

"Midoriya," Aizawa continued. "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder and don't give me the excuse you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while you're training here. But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, huh?"  

"Right," Midoriya exclaimed.

"And Azumi," Aizawa said, causing Yuna to flinch and look from Midoriya to him. "It seems you need to work on your endurance. Only being able to use your power a few times before passing out isn't going to work. Just keep pushing yourself."

Yuna frowned and stared at her desk. He was telling her stuff she already knew, but hearing it from Aizawa made it even more pressing. "Yeah..."

"Alright, let's get down to business," Aizawa said, shifting the subject. "Our first test will decide your future." The air in the room tensed when Aizawa paused. Then he continued, "You need to pick a class representative."

The tension disappeared and everyone in the class started talking about how they wanted the job. Yuna sighed. Being the class rep would help her get noticed by hero agencies, but she didn't want that responsibility, she already had enough to worry about.

"Silence, everyone, please!" Iida exclaimed, gaining everyone's attention. "The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You first must have the trust of everyone in the classroom. Therefore the most logical way to fill this position is by having a vote."

Yuna stared at Iida and his raised hand. It was obvious he wanted to be the class rep himself.

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari questioned.

"We've only known each other for a few days," Tsuyu pointed out. "How do we know who we can trust?"

"Yeah and everyone will just vote for themselves," Kirishima added.

"Most people will. But that means whoever does receive the most votes must truly be the best person for the job." Iida explained. Then he turned to Aizawa. "It's the best way, right, Sir?"