Chapter 48

"Now, remember what I said. We're not serving your food anymore!" Pixie-bob said as her and Ragdoll stood behind a table full of raw ingredients.

The training for that day had finally finished up with everyone from both classes being extremely worn out. Yuna had started to feel like she was about to pass out since before lunch and that feeling had only worsened since then. It was a miracle she hadn't passed out yet. Though, she knew the second she finished eating and got to the girls' room, she'd fall asleep instantly.

"You'll have to make your meals!" Ragdoll exclaimed, waving one of her paws up and down that slightly reminded Yuna of how Iida did something similar. "Starting with curry!"

"Yes, ma'am."

Ragdoll laughed, "Oh, man, do you guys look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can coast by making sloppy cat food!"

"Oh, I see," Iida said suddenly, immediately earning an annoyed look from Yuna. "An important part of saving someone recovering from a disaster is providing for their physical needs as well as spiritual. This is a great opportunity! Let's make the most delicious curry in the world, everyone!"

"Yeah, ok," the students said together. Yuna groaned and, after a few minutes, found herself cutting vegetables some of the students from class b. Iida had taken charge and was instructing people on what to do and keeping things organized. When Yuna finished cutting the vegetables that were right in front of her, she shuffled the last of them into the bowl beside her cutting board before picking it up and taking it over to her classmates who were over by the fires.

While she was over there, her chief senses went off and she noticed that some of the meat was burning. Yuna immediately took it off the grill it was on and checked the other ones to make sure they weren't burning either. After saving the meat, she noticed a few more errors her classmates were making and immediately corrected them. Her tiredness seemed to disappear for a few moments as she took over for Iida as the person in charge of telling people what to do. She had even ended up yelling at him once for moving too fast and doing a sloppy job, to which he had started a speech about how it's better to take more time to get better results than to rush things, only for that to be cut off by Yuna.

About an hour after they started, Yuna was putting the final touches on the food before taking the liberty of putting it on plates for everyone, being joined by Kaminari, Jiro, and a few others.

"This isn't half bad," Kirishima said, as he started scarfing down the food.

"Yeah, and after today I'll eat every last bite," Sero agreed, also shoving the food down his throat.

Yuna wasn't quite as pleased with the food as everyone else seemed to be, knowing it could've tasted way better and that if she had served this curry at her mother's restaurant, she'd be in a ton of trouble. But she supposed this wasn't her mother's restaurant and they had all spent the entire day training.

"You know, Yuna, I had no idea you know how to cook," Jiro said from next to Yuna, who was picking at the food and slowly eating it.

"Yeah, my mom owns a restaurant and I go there to help her out sometimes," Yuna replied, taking a bite of the curry. "I've been cooking since I was, like, three."

"Well, I have a feeling this curry would've turned out a whole lot worse if you weren't here," Kirishima said, Kaminari and Sero nodding in agreement.

Yuna just sighed, "I guess."

"You must be so used to eating restaurant-grade food that you can't even tolerate something a little below those standards," Kaminari said in a teasing tone.

"What?! That's not true!" Yuna exclaimed defensively.

Kirishima stopped eating for a second as he looked between Kaminari and Yuna, "Hey Azumi?"