Chapter 32

The next day, Yuna had gone to Amethyst's office, who had been working on something that she said was too boring for Yuna to worry about before telling her what they'd be doing. The morning would be filled with more training and a little bit of something else, though Amethyst said she hadn't decided what that would be yet. Then they'd have lunch and head out for some hero work that afternoon.

"I always get calls about villains and stuff, so we'll have something cool to do instead of just a normal patrol. I've given all of the ones I've gotten recently to my sidekicks, but this time it'll be you and me." Amethyst had told Yuna as they waited for the elevator to open.

They headed down to the training rooms before Yuna warmed up and fought a few of the sidekicks that were there. Yuna had fought and won against two of them, though, she had been struggling with the third fight and Amethyst declared she needed to break for lunch and relax a bit before they'd head out for a mission.

"So, where are we going?" Yuna questioned. They were sitting at a table in a lounge room and had been there for just under an hour. Yuna was more than ready to get moving.

Amethyst hummed, "We're going right outside Hosu city. There's a warehouse around there that's home to some pretty dangerous group that sells stuff to villains. We're gonna meet up with another group and our goal will be to help take out the villains."

"Ok," Yuna replied. "When are we leaving."

"Jeez, you don't know how to relax at all. You've been wanting to leave since we sat down." Amethyst said with a huffed. Yuna pressed her lips together and stared down at the table. earning a sigh for Amethyst, "We'll be leaving in, like, 10 minutes, just chill."

Yuna rolled her eyes and leaned back in her seat. Amethyst huffed and ten minutes later, Yuna was leading Amethyst out of the agency and to the train station.  Amethyst insisted that they weren't in a rush, but Yuna insisted that they couldn't just sit around.

After a short trip on the bullet train, Yuna and Amethyst arrived at Hosu station and made their way to an agency that belonged to a pro hero named Genshi. Yuna didn't know much too much about him besides his quirk. She remembered hearing about him on the news since his quirk was extremely powerful. It gave him the ability to manipulate molecules. Yuna knew that it had its drawbacks and wasn't quite being able to just manipulate anything as it sounded, but the thought of someone being able to use such a powerful quirk so easily made Yuna jealous.

Yuna followed Amethyst inside and quickly noticed how different the feel of this agency was compared to Amethyst's. At her agency, everyone mostly seemed to be relaxed and the mood was always light and cheery. Her agency was like a place for Amethyst and her sidekicks to chill out before they had to get to their hero work. But this agency was different. Here, it seemed like everyone was almost on edge. Yuna knew none of the behavior that was tolerated at Amethyst's agency would be accepted here.

"Amethyst, Mr. Genshi has been awaiting your arrival," the woman at the reception desk said with little emotion. "Take the elevator just over there up to the 10th floor."

Amethyst took the keycard the receptionist was holding out for her, "Alright, thank you."

Amethyst lead Yuna over to the elevators. Once they were inside, Amethyst inserted the key card, pushed the button for the 10th floor, and let out a breath.

"It's so stuffy down there," Amethyst complained with a huff, her usual tone back after the slight switch to seriousness from when she was talking to the receptionist. "Listen, when you become a hero, make sure you let yourself have some fun. Don't make your agency all about work, it makes you super unapproachable."

Yuna sighed, but instead of arguing with Amethyst, she agreed, "I will admit, it just made me feel uncomfortable."

"Exactly!" Amethyst exclaimed. "This place is like Endeavor's agency but worse, and Endeavor is just... he just... I don't know, I don't like him that much."