Chapter 54

Bakugo ran forward while Yuna summoned the Lepus constellation. The wolf charged in to aid Bakugo as Yuna took a few deep breaths before drawing the Sagittarius constellation. But before she could get a shot off, she was being shoved out of the way of Mr. Compress by Bakugo.

"What did I say about you dragging me down?" Bakugo growled as he stood up.

Yuna grit her teeth and drew the Taurus constellation, the wolf and bow having faded when Bakugo knocked her out of the way of Mr. Compress. Bakugo lept back into battle as the bull charged at Mr. Compress. Yuna then summoned Pisces and had the two large constellation fish circle around her to protect her from any other sneak attacks. Yuna mentally commanded the bull to charge into Miori when Yuna saw her charging up a mini sun and had it shove Mr. Compress out of the way when he tried to go after Bakugo. But Mr. Compress was able to use his quirk on the bull and Yuna felt it disappear almost the instant it turned into the little marble. She then drew the Cancer constellation and a giant constellation crab started attacking the villains.

But even with all they were doing, the two of them were still at a disadvantage. It was 2 against 6 with no way out. Yuna knew she wouldn't last very long, even with the boost from the stars. And Bakugo would run out of steam eventually.

Suddenly, there was a crash in a wall somewhere behind Yuna. Everyone seemed to pause as they turned to see a huge glacier seemingly come out of nowhere. Then, Yuna suddenly saw three familiar students fly from the tip of the glacier and into the air.

"Come on!" Yuna heard Kirishima yell before Bakugo suddenly grabbed her by the waist and launched them both into the air toward Kirishima, Iida, and Midoriya with an explosion. Yuna held onto Bakugo for dear life as they flew through the air before Bakugo grabbed Kirishima's hand.

"You idiots!" Bakugo shouted.

"Holy shit!" Yuna screamed, still trying to process what happened. "A little warning would've been nice!"

"You're lucky I even grabbed you!" Bakugo yelled back.

"Now's not the time for fighting, you guys!" Kirishima interrupted.

Yuna glanced back down at where she just was just in time to see one of the villains, Mr. Compress, flying toward them. But Mt. Lady stopped him by becoming a giant and blocking him with her face. Not only was Mt. Lady helping them, but Yuna could just make out Gran Tornio arriving on the scene to keep the villains from launching themselves at the group again.

The group was able to land with little trouble and they made their way to the streets. They stayed together as they blended in with the crowd and Midoriya filled Yuna in on what was going on. Apparently, after her and Bakugo had been kidnapped, Kirishima and Kaminari began to try to think of ways they could save the two of them. Todoroki had also joined in before they went to visit Midoriya, who also agree to help. Iida and Yaoyorozu had come with them to keep the rest of the group from fighting or putting themselves in a situation that was too dangerous.

Once they were near the train station, Todoroki called Midoriya. The two of them talked briefly before Midoriya gained Yuna's attention and handed her the phone.

"Hello?"

"Yuna! Are you ok?" Kaminari's voice questioned from the other side of the phone.

Yuna couldn't help but smile, just hearing his voice made her feel better, "Yeah, I'm ok."

Yuna heard Kaminari let out a sigh of relief, "That's good. I was so worried when I heard you got kidnapped too. I'm glad you're ok."

"Yeah," Yuna muttered, her attention drifting from the phone call to the large screen on the building they were in front of. The news site was able to get the full scope of the destruction in one shot, and it was so much worse than Yuna had thought. She couldn't believe she had just been in the middle of that minutes ago. "Hey, listen, I'll see you soon, ok?"

"What? Is everything ok?" Kaminari asked, a bit of panic filling his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just..." Yuna's voice trailed off as she stared at the screen in shock. Standing where a formally powered-up All Might was a skinny, weak-looking man wearing All Might's hero costume. Yuna was pretty sure Kaminari had seen it on some tv wherever he was because she heard him gasp. Yuna's arm fell from her ear and she only remembered to tighten her grip on the phone when she remembered it was Midoriya's and she couldn't drop another person's phone on the ground.

Yuna stared up at the screen in shock while the people around her shared worried and shocked whispers. She watched All Might, who seemed to be frozen as everyone's worried whispers became yells of encouragement. On the screen, Yuna saw All Might's right arm go back to its bulky form, surrounded in yellow lightning that slightly reminded her of Midoriya's quirk. All for One floated into the air and raised his arm, preparing for an attack. But before All for One could launch the attack, fire was blasted at him and Yuna could see Endeavor behind the attack, with Edgeshot alongside him. A few other heroes arrived on the scene, a few of them rescuing any heroes who were down or citizens that got caught in the destruction. Edgeshot and Endeavor were trying their best to keep All for One busy, but it wasn't doing much.

Then All for One shot another huge blast of wind at All Might, knocking away the other heroes. Yuna watched in horror as All for One arm suddenly began to expand as he combined more and more quirks to form a right arm that looked like something someone would find in a garbage dump. It was monstrous.

All for One charged at All Might and their fists connected. Yuna was sure if she was there, she would've been knocked away by the wind before they even exchanged the blow. All for One was pushing back All Might. Then, All Might was able to stand his ground and managed to move out of the way of All for One and punch him with his other arm, which he inflated back to his muscle form. Yuna watched with wide eyes as All Might aimed another punch, once again with his right arm, and hit All for One in the face. The camera began flying everywhere and Yuna could feel a breeze that she knew was coming from what seemed to be a tornado that was caused by All Might's punch. The crowd was silent as the camera steadied and the dust cleared to reveal All for One on the ground and All Might raising his fist into the air.

The crowd erupted in cheers and Yuna felt her fear melting as the crowd began chanting All Might's name.

-Author Note-

I'm back! Sorry about that break, I realize it came at a bad time in the story for this book and also if you didn't look at my profile it was like the story just stopped for some reason, so sorry about that. But it's back now... For two weeks. I wanted to post something, especially since it's spring break for me, but I also have SATs coming up pretty soon and have been surprisingly busy recently, which has kinda sucked. So updates may be a bit spotty until school ends, but we'll see. I'll keep you guys updated.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a great day!

-Starlight