Raid

"Where's Shuri?" T'Challa asked as Tony and Bruce walked in without his sister. She had gone with them to explore their labs.

"I invited Parker over, and now they're both tearing the place apart," Tony said casually.

"You usually don't like people touching your stuff," Natasha pointed out.

Tony shrugged. "Friday is babysitting them."

"Hopefully, they don't try to blow us up," Steve joked.

"Or put trackers on us," Loki said bitterly, glaring at the supersoldier. There was tension in the room after the trickster's comment.

T'Challa coughed awkwardly and tried to change the subject. "Does anyone have any leads on Abbott? Any clues on what his next target is?"

"Nothing yet," Natasha responded. "So far, he's been quiet."

"I was told you've been tracking (Y/N). Any leads on him?"

"He's been moving around a lot lately, making it hard to pinpoint his location. We have noticed he keeps returning to a certain area, so we think that's where Abbott may have set up base."

"Interesting. Where-"

"Guys!" Pietro shouted as he ran into the room. He had been with his sister, who was still trying to track you down. "Wanda found him!"

"Where?" Bucky asked, jumping up from his seat. "And how fast can we get here?"

"That's the thing. He's moving close to the compound."

"How close?"

"Wanda said it looks like he's headed here."

"Why would (Y/N) be coming back?" Natasha questioned. "Could he be coming home?"

"We have to alert the staff to stay vigilant and start searching the area," Steve ordered. "We have-"

He was cut off as the entire building shook around them. Tony was quick to react, asking Friday what had just happened. "Was that an earthquake?"

"There was an explosion in the west side of the compound," Friday informed him. "Several armed and unidentified individuals are surrounding the building."

"The labs are located on the west side," Bruce pointed out.

"My sister is there!" T'Challa activated his Black Panther suit, and the Dora Milaje followed him as he ran towards his sister. Tony activitied his own suit and went after them, desperate to get to Peter quickly. The Avengers sprung into action as well.

"Friday, raise all the alarms and inform all unarmed personnel to evacuate," Tony ordered.

"There's something you might want to see, boss." Friday pulled up a photo from the security cameras. It showed you walking into the building with several men behind you.

"Alert the team. Tell them to be careful."

On the other side of the compound, Peter and Shuri found themselves stuck in Stark's lab after the explosion. Friday was following protocol and locked it down, not only to secure the valuable equipment in there but also to shield the two teens from any trouble.