Hulkbuster

The last time you faced the Hulk in a fight, he had been able to pick you off the ground like a kitten. This time it was a lot more unpredictable. All you were thinking about was tearing something apart, and the green giant was the biggest target. Of course, Hulk didn't recognize you in the current state you were in and simply reacted to your hostility.

"This isn't going to end well," T'Challa muttered as he watched the Hulk slam you into a wall while you scratched and bit him in return.

He tried grabbing you by your arms to avoid your claws, but you got out of his hold by headbutting him with your horns. He instantly recoiled from you and rubbed his forehead.

"That hurt....That make Hulk mad!" he sneered before glaring at you. You growled in return before lunging at him.

The two of you struggled for control as you wrestled around the building with no regard for anything or anyone around you. Windows were smashed, walls were cracked, and doors were torn down. Just absolute chaos surrounding the two of you.

"How are we going to calm them down?" Steve asked as he watched the two of you basically tear the building down around you. He had heard the commotion from downstairs, but up close, it was like being in the center of an earthquake.

"One step at a time," Natasha told him. "First, we have to separate them before they tear each other apart."

Tony grinned. "I think I got an idea. You guys try to distract Hulk, and I'll handle (Y/N)."

He flew outside the building to execute his part of the plan, but his teammates were having trouble following his instructions.

"I'm not getting anywhere near them," Loki muttered. As much as he cared for you, he knew better to get in the way of the angry green giant. The other Avengers shared the same sentiment and struggled to think of what to do.

This allowed one brave soul to step up to the challenge.

"I'll handle this," Thor said as electricity crackled around Stormbreaker.

"We want to distract them, not kill them," Steve reminded him.

This just made the god of thunder laugh. "Relax, my friend. I've dealt with the Hulk many times."

"And how many times did that end up with you winning?" Loki asked sarcastically.

"I don't see you using your magic to do anything-"

Natasha snapped her fingers in front of the two of them, catching their attention. "This is the right time for you two to be bickering. Thor, if you have a plan, I suggest you do it."

"Of course."

Thor ran towards the Hulk, who had just thrown you outside the building through a window. He was going to jump after you to finish the job, but Thor got in his way.

"Woah there, big guy. You don't want to do that."

Still worked up from your fight, the Hulk huffed and tried to push past him, but the god of thunder did not step back.

"Hulk smash!"

"Listen, I get that, but I can't let you do it."

Hulk stomped his foot in anger. He didn't like being told when to do things. "Hulk smash monster!"

Thor slammed Stormbreaker to the ground, sending a shockwave as a warning. "Not happening."

"Hulk smash friend!"

As Thor distracted the Hulk, you were outside the building still a little hazy. You picked yourself off the ground and shook the glass and dust off your fur before looking around.

You could see flashes of electricity coming from inside the building, and you were going to go back inside to finish your fight, but someone else got in your way.

"I think we're evenly matched now," Tony quipped as he moved around in the Hulkbuster suit. It was made to go up against the Hulk, there was no way you could go up against it. Of course, you weren't thinking rationally, so your first instinct was to attack the big red hunk of metal standing in front of you.

You charged at him headfirst, making Tony move out of the way like a matador and tease you about it. "Ole!"

"Stop teasing him, Tony," Stark heard Rhodey say through the comms.

"It's kind of fun." Tony taunted you a few more times before you grew tired and decided to try a different strategy.

You grabbed a piece of rubble from your earlier fight with the Hulk and tossed it at Stark. He easily shot it, breaking it into a million pieces before it could touch him, but it successfully distracted him long enough for you to sneak around and catch him by surprise.

Your claws latched onto the metal and began tearing into it as he put his hands on your snout to prevent you from biting him. He wasn't sure what was worse, your giant teeth or your monstrous breath. "I can smell it through the suit," he complained.

Luckily, Tony's salvation came in the form of a one-armed soldier and a small remote. Bucky had found the device while searching Abbott's pockets and guessed what it was for.

"Forgive me for this, (Y/N)," he muttered as he pressed the button.

Instantly you let go of Stark and fell to the ground howling and screaming. It was a horrible sight to see you thrash around the ground. Tony tried carrying you, but you were moving around too much, so he had to resort to dragging you back into the building by your feet. You weakly attempted to get away from him, leaving claw marks trailing behind you.

Bucky wanted to turn off the sound, but his teammates told him not to do it until they restrained you. It hurt them to watch you like this, but in the end, it was for your own good. Barnes compromised and turned down the noise so it wasn't excruciating for you, but it still kept you in line.

"Where's Thor and Hulk?" Natasha asked. The sounds of their fight had died out and they had lost track of them.

"We're over here," the god called out. He walked up to them with a tired and shirtless Banner by his side. "I won the fight."

Bruce shook off his daze to glare at him. "You did not!"

"I did!"

"Focus," Steve scolded them. "We have to tie (Y/N) down and then take him back to the compound."

As they planned on what to do next, your eyes landed on Abbott tied up across the room. You then pulled yourself out of Stark's grip and ran towards him, making everyone shout at you to stop.