Korg

"He looks rather feisty, doesn't he," The Grandmaster asked the woman on his left. You turned to look at her and recognized her as the one you meet at the junkyard and had knocked you out.

She smirked as you glared at her. "He is."

"You always bring me the best things when you visit Scrapper 142. Isn't that right Topaz? She brought me my champion you know." He spoke to the other woman standing on his right who looked just as displeased with the so-called scrapper 142.

"So, you've said," Topaz replied.

"So, tell me. What have you brought today?"

"A new fighter," 142 responded. The Grandmaster looked intrigued.

"Let's take a closer look shall we." He stood up from his seat and walked around your chair. He hummed as he grabbed your forearm and gave a light squeeze.

"Hey don't touch me." You tried to move away from his touch, but your restraints wouldn't let you. The Grandmaster seemed pleased with himself.

"Pay this lady."

"I am not for sale," you growled at them. You struggled against your metal cuffs holding down your arms and felt as they started to come undone. Before you could break free 142 took out her remote and zapped you. You tensed as you felt pain throughout your body and then slumped down against the chair when it stopped.

"He has some fight in him, doesn't he?"

"I'll take 5 million," she told him.

"Transfer the units," Grandmaster ordered. Topaz gave 142 the units she asked for as she made her way to the exit.

"I'm going to tear you apart!" you glared at her as she passed you by.

"Not if you don't survive," she gave you one last grin before she disappeared.

Once she was gone Grandmaster gestured for you to come closer to him making the chair you were strapped to move. It hovers close to him as he speaks. "So, what is your name feisty?"

You didn't answer him

"Do you like, not have one?"

"What? I do, I just don't want to tell you."

"Don't be sad about not having a name we'll get you one." He patted you on the cheek and then walked towards a group of alien musicians who were playing weird looking instruments. "Where are my manners? I haven't properly introduced myself."

"I thought the who presentation before was an introduction?" He ignores you and then begins playing a strange piano-like contraption.

"My name is Grandmaster. I preside over a little harlequinade called the Contest of Champions. People come from far and wide to unwillingly participate in it. And you, my friend, might just be part of the new cast. What do you say to that?"

"Not interested."

Grandmaster started to get into his playing and ignored your answer, you didn't have a say in anything now anyway. The guards and guests around him started moving to the music. You took a look around you and noticed you must have been in the middle of a party. Different species of aliens were walking around laughing and drinking. As you continued to look around you spotted a familiar face among the crowd.